Closing out problem players.

I used to be super active in Nat RP and I excluded myself from the forums because of certain people that were running things there. Basically - it was the people that complained when you didn't do things the way they liked it or favored other people because they are a part of their super secret RP groups elsewhere - tbh I think that is all bullshit. 

If you want to RP your nation just for your own benefit and fun, go for it. 

If you want to RP with your friends and create a kick ass story out of it, literally go for it! 

If you want to RP with your friends and connect with the rest of the RP community, even better as long as rules are being followed, all the power to you - do it, do it, and do it some more! Develop and build. It is the best thing. 

However - if you're looking to complain all the damn time or you're getting harassed by people here who throw the "we have been NAT RPing forever!" .... "we were here first" bla bla !@#$in bla....just shut them out or simply if you are that person, gtfo. You're the one causing the problems, hardcore.

Most people want to just have some fun here, they don't want to deal with your shit. So, either shut up and enjoy the RP that you claim to be passionate about, or go to your safe place. Nobody really wants to hear it. 

I'm all for mods taking control of the RP - it should have been this way from the start. I have faith that alice will make good things happen and keep it all fair. She got this.

If you're like me and are tired of the bs - close the problem players out. Don't talk to them and don't interact with their RP. Have fun with the others that actually want to have fun. 

That being said, I think I'll actually get back into RP now.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2

Can I add to this by also saying respecting how someone rps is needed. Everyone is at different levels and have different styles of rp. There is no one way of rping. I believe Lelouch has mentioned this before but some people like it casual and such and some like it long. If one's not your style, that's fine but don't judge the other. You don't even have to interact with that type of rp if it's not your thing, but the quickest way to piss someone off is to tell them how you rp is wrong.

If you think someone needs help with their rp (because again some can be newbies), actually offer to help. Sometimes they might not like it being called out publicly, so shoot them a pm. But point is, if you just ignore the bad posts that need improvement, don't complain about how there isn't any quality rp because you're complacent to the problem.

My two cents. Have a good night.

• Upvote 2

Nerd To The Core

The players are easier to compromise with than Mods, who can hide behind hidden accounts. Amaryllis stated what I think so I don't have much to say.

However, even despite all this stuff, the RP community has been more or less divided on two occasions. When Clan Multi came (UMS) and when this happened. The day we can't communicate like adults, is the day a new change will be born.

- Huehue

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The players are easier to compromise with than Mods, who can hide behind hidden accounts. Amaryllis stated what I think so I don't have much to say.

However, even despite all this stuff, the RP community has been more or less divided on two occasions. When Clan Multi came (UMS) and when this happened. The day we can't communicate like adults, is the day a new change will be born.

- Huehue

Pathetic isn't it?

- Huehue

No, they're really not. The mods here are rather accommodating... Too much so, actually. That's the reason you unruly kids get away with 1/3rd the crap you do. Because the Mods are TOO accommodating on this forum.

Which makes how you kids will throw a massive, public tantrum, with your chants of "la resistance!" in Discord, every time you don't get your war on ONE little thing, even MORE absurd.

PS: On both of those accounts you listed, it's been you kids acting like fools. The fact you call us "Clan Multi" is proof of your inability to act after thinking things through.

You just rush through, feeling vindicated, without even stopping to realize how most of what you're complaining about is invalid.

Speaking of when we arrived: Remember when, on Discord, I had to spend 15 minutes talking to you before you FINALLY understood that there wasn't even a problem? And you guys were up in arms over nothing?

Edited by The Sacred Lights
  • Upvote 2

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

-Snip-

Er...I was at my grandparents the ENTIRE time you were arguing and I made no comments on it.

I said one thing about the resistance, fact check please.

I was the one who came on voice to compromise when you first came and their was a firestorm.

Clan Multi is an easy nickname, not an insult, and I did put in brackets UMS, so thanks for failing to read.

And as of this moment, I have come up with an ENTIRE plan and consulted the mods about it, making much more progress than anyone so far.

So, please stop throwing insults my way, Im Canadian, I'll take you to a leafs game if you don't stop.

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Er...I was at my grandparents the ENTIRE time you were arguing and I made no comments on it.

I said one thing about the resistance, fact check please.

I was the one who came on voice to compromise when you first came and their was a firestorm.

Clan Multi is an easy nickname, not an insult, and I did put in brackets UMS, so thanks for failing to read.

And as of this moment, I have come up with an ENTIRE plan and consulted the mods about it, making much more progress than anyone so far.

So, please stop throwing insults my way, Im Canadian, I'll take you to a leafs game if you don't stop.

Only the last bit was directed at you specifically, the rest was general commentary about people that get up in arms.

Also: your memory's fuzzy. Nearly everyone had figured out there was nothing wrong back then, but you kept fanning the flames in ignorance.

It took a combination of Me, Thalmor, and another(forgot the name), to get you to realize... Only after you realized, did the others get in a mindset to realize it was nothing.

Bringing this up by the way, is less a dig at you personally, and more a commentary on how the witch hunting side of the forums work... One of you gets fired up, the rest jump in line out of loyalty, and everything goes full steam ahead without anyone stopping to actually THINK about the issue at hand... It's just plain bad, and embarrassing for those who take part.Or it should be if those people were more self aware.

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

-Snip-

You still failed to address a lot of what I said

I'm already trying to go through with my plan, if it fails, I'll let you go ahead and try. But as of now I have the ears of the Mods and the support of the public.

IYT09l4.png

I'm already trying to go through with my plan, if it fails, I'll let you go ahead and try. But as of now I have the ears of the Mods and the support of the public.

Not to be "that guy," but I'm going to have to disagree.

OQ0UKIA.png

• Upvote 1
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Because most of what you said was covered by me first sentence. Which is to say that the majority of what YOU responded to, and thus the "points" you made, were not specifically about you.

Not to be "that guy," but I'm going to have to disagree.

OQ0UKIA.png

More votes than anyone else so...Guess which plan is going through

Because most of what you said was covered by me first sentence. Which is to say that the majority of what YOU responded to, and thus the "points" you made, were not specifically about you.

Regardless, Im going through with my plan, you guys also realize you have the organic RP right? It was created for what you want.

IYT09l4.png

Regardless, Im going through with my plan, you guys also realize you have the organic RP right? It was created for what you want.

Just to be clear - lets not rub anything in anyone's face. Your plan was given the benefit of the doubt, that is why your plan is in the works. This plan is to foster the current and future growth of this forum community. Rubbing it in faces and then basically telling others to go to another forum is not why you were given the chance to make this plan work.

Should your plan fail - it will go back to a mod control via Alice. It is up to you and your team to prove to admin/mod that this forum can be handled in a fair and positive manner.

• Upvote 2

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

This fact, unfortunately, does not in any way, shape, or form, disprove my original statement. 

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

More votes than anyone else so...

Oh yeah! 38.46% approval rating! Truly you are a man of the people.

Oh yeah! 38.46% approval rating! Truly you are a man of the people.

/shrug (Really wish they had that emote)

-Snip-

I'm well aware.

But I'm just letting the UMS know that insulting me isn't the way to go. I bite back.

Regardless, I'll do my best to make the the very best it can be, so I hope for a clean slate this time around with UMS.

IYT09l4.png

/shrug (Really wish they had that emote)

I'm well aware.

But I'm just letting the UMS know that insulting me isn't the way to go. I bite back.

Regardless, I'll do my best to make the the very best it can be, so I hope for a clean slate this time around with UMS.

Listen here little Drama-Queen.

1: You can't bite us back. You have no whining authority on NS, and Organic's still gold.

2: Not everyone who transferred over, or wanted Eva to step down, is UMS.

3: This isn't even a UMS issue.

1: You can't bite us back. You have no whining authority on NS, and Organic's still gold.

Alright, I will be taking my own advice here, and not say anything back.

Rather, I offer a clean slate between myself and anyone who has an issue with me or the idea.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Honestly the only drama queen I see here is you, considering you spent hours last night slandering half the communities rp(but your group is just so perfect, so don't talk about them) and then you get off on calling everyone any name under the sun, so if anything you should leave like you said you would or quit being such an incompetent di**. Just my two cents kthnx.

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Honestly the only drama queen I see here is you, considering you spent hours last night slandering half the communities rp(but your group is just so perfect, so don't talk about them) and then you get off on calling everyone any name under the sun, so if anything you should leave like you said you would or quit being such an incompetent di**. Just my two cents kthnx.

I tanked 3 "retards", 7 "Idiots", and a dozen more slanders before finally snapping. So that's a rather warped view on what went down... Not that any of you kids are self-aware anyways.

Me, I'm not a Drama-Queen. I'm a Douche. It's even in my Sig. Completely and 100% self-aware of this fact.

You guys realize that you Are all not helping. Literally fighting each other, you all did it in my sever and like I didn't want to say anything but if we want to have ageeemenr you need to let the past be the past. Like even if I don't like you guys j won't go out calling you names, etc... so like maybe... just maybe respectful dialogue might get us something and hell solve this issue (sorry for hogging your spotlight Max, YOU GO GURL!)

• Upvote 4

sig.gif

You guys realize that you Are all not helping. Literally fighting each other, you all did it in my sever and like I didn't want to say anything but if we want to have ageeemenr you need to let the past be the past. Like even if I don't like you guys j won't go out calling you names, etc... so like maybe... just maybe respectful dialogue might get us something and hell solve this issue (sorry for hogging your spotlight Max, YOU GO GURL!)

That's a nice thought Wolfie, but I think we're all far past such things. Maybe Billy might be willing to continue to give it a shot... IDK.

But I think this stands true for most people on both sides: The bridges have been burned.

You're right, Wolfie.  We have to unite.  Let bygones be bygones.  Create a better community.  As such, I for one believe that Eva-Beatrice is the leader we can rally behind.  Thanks for your kind words!

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

You're right, Wolfie.  We have to unite.  Let bygones be bygones.  Create a better community.  As such, I for one believe that Eva-Beatrice is the leader we can rally behind.  Thanks for your kind words!

STOP IT! Please! You're scaring us!

STOP IT! Please! You're scaring us!

Dude.

Like Wolfie says, the community has had this turmoil now.  We are divided.  People are throwing accusations at each other.  We make the jobs of our great moderators so hard already.

But when you have a candidate with experience, and passion, and drive to create an awesome map like Eva-Beatrice, how can you have any other conclusion?

She's an amazing person and is the best candidate to unite our community!

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

I feel like this is just sarcasm.....

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png