Oi, Mods.

Simply put - No. 

After multiple reports of abuse and a large flow of reports - the best and only option was to put the map in control of moderators, for fairness. 

This decision will not be overturned. 

I do think it is pretty funny that majority of the reports come from you (solaris) - you claim things need to change - yet when there is a change, that will actually benefit the community you're the first to speak out against it. Maybe you should take a break from RP for a bit to steady your footing and figure out where exactly you stand here in this community. 

To the rest of you - mods being in control of the map is not a bad thing. It allows us to have to pay attention to this forum and it allows for a bit of an organized roleplay for each of you. With regards to the every day activities, you won't be seeing us jump in unless a rule break is made. We ask that you go about your day here in RP like usual. 

Keep up the great RP! 

• Upvote 6

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

(Snip)

You don't even have the source material to even update Eva-Beatrice's map. You don't even have the right size. You should've consulted her before making a foolish move to out her from the map editing.

You don't even have the source material to even update Eva-Beatrice's map. You don't even have the right size. You should've consulted her before making a foolish move to out her from the map editing.

We will make out just fine. Thanks though.

Also - map looks fine to me - just added a grid.

• Upvote 2

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Four, I know the base Map that Eva uses. Had it for years on my old computer. AND I know she probably uses something like Paint.net to layer the Flags/Nation names over it.
I could find the old map and put all the claims in the right spot. Then you mods could grab paint.net, and layer over the flags/etc.

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

• Upvote 1

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif