Saving the Best for Last

Thalmor

2 DoWs on its 1st day of existence must be a P&W record for an alliance. Even tho rolling Kastor sounds pretty appealing, I support the war against the ebil Paragon bloc in particular.

Thalmor is pretty cool and I wish the Knights Templar the best of luck. I'll be rooting for you guys against Lord A Aron and may you also succeed in putting an end to the Paragon bloc's tyranny.

good luck :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Well...

image leaving out NK here

You missed the best one.

I'm always surprised at alliances that disband after just one rolling. Best of luck to your new one, I hope you have a better constitution than your predecessor.

Deus Vult, and good luck from your Masonic brothers. 

Deus Vult, and good luck from your Masonic brothers. 

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

You missed the best one.I'm always surprised at alliances that disband after just one rolling. Best of luck to your new one, I hope you have a better constitution than your predecessor.

>being this stupid

You'll learn to ignore Steve, zeeb, he's a joke and an idiot.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Sid_Meier%27s_Pirate_War_2

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/SK-TEst_War

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Papers,_Please

Disbanding after being rolled once, you say?

Sorry, I'd get more but I'm busy

maybe do a little research before making statements like that next time :v

I would hardly classify the pirate's war as a rolling, and after the Paper's war which is where they took their first real beating, they started to break up. Two weeks after that SK jumped them and is currently beating on them because Pre wrote checks with this mouth that he couldn't actually cash.  

So yes, Steve is correct, Test is breaking up after getting rolled for the first time.  The only other war you could say they got rolled was the first VE/Guardian war (I don't know the names of these things...) where Test saw the writing on the wall and switched sides less than a week into the conflict to skip out on taking any real damage.

Now if they are breaking up because of the rolling or it's just coincidence, that's for the general public to decide.  This wouldn't be the first time Pre has bailed on the alliance he is leading after they got smacked down hard.

this alliance sucks and you should be ashamed of yourself, you are literally the cancer of this game, thalmor. You do not deserve to breathe Orbis air, you deserve to go back to Earth, you SHOULD. Get a life, kid. 

Thanks for the CB on TCW! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Wild accusations. 

You have caused me a great deal of stress, your clock is ticking, and your time is almost up. 

Now you're threatening us? I will be informing our allies in Pantheon and TUE about this.

new_forum_sig_2.png