Cobber

Sweden, Germany and the death of the west

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/

title says it all

mrw: 56492658.jpg

ITT: discuss multiculturalism, cultural relativism and the "no civilised and savage, only different cultures" argument.

I'll start - Islamic refugees have 0 qualifications to make them suitable workers in western nations, unless they do work that is relative to their country of origin - these could include: a restaurant for Halal foods, Islamic event organisers or Imams. That's really it, and that's why there's such a small % of refugee workers. You can't get a job cleaning toilets without a qualification nowadays, and these refugees are really feeling the pinch as a result of that excessive regulation. 

This would be counteracted if the refugees went eastbound and worked in labour intensive jobs that had little regulation (like eastern countries do), but instead, these refugees are experiencing the Western welfare system, and regular hardworking Europeans are feeling the burn (pun intended) on their paycheck.

• Upvote 3

"no civilised and savage, only different cultures" is a cop out argument.

Although it may be true, that doesn't mean all cultures are compatible.

Multiculturalism only works with cultures that share the same core values, and that isn't the case with some cultures, Islam being a perfect example.

Of course the argument that comes after that is "well what about all the moderate muslims". Assuming Moderate muslims even share our values (which evidence suggests they don't), the people being imported into the country through immigration (that everyone is so upset about being banned), are by and large not "moderate muslims".

Also Islam isn't a race, its an ideology. People should stop trying to conflate the two.

• Upvote 1

Quite a few refugees are educated.  Religious Conservatives like ISIS don't like people to be very educated, so professionals find themselves unwated (potentially lethally unwanted in ISIS territory).  Educated people tend to want to speak out against tyranny, which also make them (lethally?) unwanted in areas controlled by authoritarian dictatorships like Assad's Syria. 

Many refugees provide no value, it is true.  They are often poorly educated, unemployable, holding backwards notions and more or less are going to have a hard time assimiliating.  Taking them in is an act of mercy and kindness.  Some refugees are doctors and nurses and engineers.  Taking them in is just smart. 

Also Islam isn't a race, its an ideology. People should stop trying to conflate the two.

Hating Muslims is just a more fashionable way of hating brown people.

• Upvote 2

"no civilised and savage, only different cultures" is a cop out argument.

Although it may be true, that doesn't mean all cultures are compatible.

Multiculturalism only works with cultures that share the same core values, and that isn't the case with some cultures, Islam being a perfect example.

Of course the argument that comes after that is "well what about all the moderate muslims". Assuming Moderate muslims even share our values (which evidence suggests they don't), the people being imported into the country through immigration (that everyone is so upset about being banned), are by and large not "moderate muslims".

And what core values are you talking about

Quite a few refugees are educated.  Religious Conservatives like ISIS don't like people to be very educated, so professionals find themselves unwated (potentially lethally unwanted in ISIS territory).  Educated people tend to want to speak out against tyranny, which also make them (lethally?) unwanted in areas controlled by authoritarian dictatorships like Assad's Syria. 

Many refugees provide no value, it is true.  They are often poorly educated, unemployable, holding backwards notions and more or less are going to have a hard time assimiliating.  Taking them in is an act of mercy and kindness.  Some refugees are doctors and nurses and engineers.  Taking them in is just smart. 

Taking them in isn't an act of mercy, they're better off in the middle east which is something Trump will be working on. In the west their barbaric culture is a barrier for them. 

There isn't any reason to hate non white people as long as the white population in white countries stays at a stable percentage and the vast majority, no logical person wants to bring the Middle East, Asia and Africa to every white country to the point the original culture is lost and god knows how that ends for the nation. Meanwhile the foreign nations still remain the same in their demographics.  

Edited by Lightning

ethnicity.gif

Seems like Liberals are the bigoted ones and they're just projecting. 

It should be noted that "Moderate Muslims" that share our core values do exist.

My most notable example would be Mubin Shaikh, a counter-extremist who has met with more high-ranking USA members than you can probably name.

My lesser examples would be....myself and the muslims in my community. Working in: Food Banks, Hockey Leagues, Grocery Stores, Tech Stores, pizza shops, military, and other. I know it must be hard to see the light when you're so accustomed to the dark.

P.S. Canada has an immigrant PM...last I checked that's sharing our values enough to be elected into office and appointed by the Prime Minister

• Upvote 3

It should be noted that "Moderate Muslims" that share our core values do exist.

My most notable example would be Mubin Shaikh, a counter-extremist who has met with more high-ranking USA members than you can probably name.

My lesser examples would be....myself and the muslims in my community. Working in: Food Banks, Hockey Leagues, Grocery Stores, Tech Stores, pizza shops, military, and other. I know it must be hard to see the light when you're so accustomed to the dark.

The guy was a former extremist, if moderate is hating gays and being sexist then yes. He might share core values regarding murder though to some degree. 

On the contrary your emotional connections make you blind. 

Why can't their engineers and programmers work in the US, exactly? Problem with H1Bs or just discrimination?

The guy was a former extremist, if moderate is hating gays and being sexist then yes. He might share core values regarding murder though to some degree. 

On the contrary your emotional connections make you blind. 

"Former"

Now he is uh...teaching US, Canadian, Polish, German, British and other countries, police forces, and military on how to COMBAT ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.

While you fuel it....GG

"Former"

Now he is uh...teaching US, Canadian, Polish, German, British and other countries, police forces, and military on how to COMBAT ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.

While you fuel it....GG

you cant exactly use Canadian, German or English homeland security policies as shining examples of how to prevent terrorism imo. The Polish are naturally anti-kebab because of their heavy orthodox christian history.

• Upvote 1

you cant exactly use Canadian, German or English homeland security policies as shining examples of how to prevent terrorism imo. The Polish are naturally anti-kebab because of their heavy orthodox christian history.

Which is why they call him in, to teach them. (But yes, he teaches some big officials in various countries)

He presents on the very Human Nature on how this stuff happens (Since he is a major in Psychology)

Which is why they call him in, to teach them. (But yes, he teaches some big officials in various countries)

He presents on the very Human Nature on how this stuff happens (Since he is a major in Psychology)

The point I was trying to convey was that if he is the only Muslim coaching those countries, then he is either influencing them to do the wrong thing (by prioritising Muslim feelings over German, English or Canadian lives), or he is just doing a shit job. Plus, being a major in psychology doesn't give you qualifications in homeland security. 

Either way, my original point still stands - if you have no Muslims, you have no Islamic terrorism. 

• Upvote 1

Here are your moderates.

Am I there?

Are Western Muslim Military there?

Or is that a handful of muslims?

Maybe 100?

Nice try.

The point I was trying to convey was that if he is the only Muslim coaching those countries, then he is either influencing them to do the wrong thing (by prioritising Muslim feelings over German, English or Canadian lives), or he is just doing a shit job. Plus, being a major in psychology doesn't give you qualifications in homeland security. 

Either way, my original point still stands - if you have no Muslims, you have no Islamic terrorism. 

If you don't have humans you dont have murder

If you don't have white you dont have White Supremacy

If you don't have Christians you don't have the 8 religious wars in France in the Medieval ages

Either way, your point sucks.

Also, if you look at how he operates, you'll see a large amount of (Terrorist Sympathizing) muslims dont like him because he went undercover and took down a Terror group (Toronto 18).

My point, some muslims are doing more against Islamic Extremism than you are, so you shouldn't talk.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 1

If you don't have humans you dont have murder

If you don't have white you dont have White Supremacy

If you don't have Christians you don't have the 8 religious wars in France in the Medieval ages

Either way, your point sucks.

Also, if you look at how he operates, you'll see a large amount of (Terrorist Sympathizing) muslims dont like him because he went undercover and took down a Terror group (Toronto 18).

My point, some muslims are doing more against Islamic Extremism than you are, so you shouldn't talk.

1. that's a pretty big cop out

2. whites don't have some genetic doctrine to believe in white supremacy (whereas the calls to war are explicitly stated in the Qu'ran)

3. the middle ages aren't justification for modern transgressions

Of course, Jihadis don't like him, he's undermining their operation, whether he's successful or not he intends to destroy Islamic supremacy - or so he says. Or, the whole operation is a farce and that's why he hasn't been killed yet, who knows? Islamic law permits Muslims to lie anytime they perceive that their own well-being, or that of Islam, is threatened. In this case, he could be playing us all for the fool and furthering Islam by promoting methods that lead to European cultural destruction. 

(there are many videos like the one Bubblegum shared js)

• Upvote 1

1. that's a pretty big cop out

2. whites don't have some genetic doctrine to believe in white supremacy (whereas the calls to war are explicitly stated in the Qu'ran)

3. the middle ages aren't justification for modern transgressions

Of course, Jihadis don't like him, he's undermining their operation, whether he's successful or not he intends to destroy Islamic supremacy - or so he says. Or, the whole operation is a farce and that's why he hasn't been killed yet, who knows? Islamic law permits Muslims to lie anytime they perceive that their own well-being, or that of Islam, is threatened. In this case, he could be playing us all for the fool and furthering Islam by promoting methods that lead to European cultural destruction. 

(there are many videos like the one Bubblegum shared js)

1. Its as big a cop out as muslims and islamic terror

2. Neither do Muslims (Whereas white supremacy has been a much larger threat)

3. Fair enough

I love how when Muslims are trying to take out Jihadis and yet you try and make them look like the very thing they are trying to get rid of. The whole operation is quite a risk he is doing (Even though I HIGHLY doubt any extremist would do a 360 for this purpose). You do realize how many people have lied anytime they perceive that that their own well being will be kept safe, not only muslims. If anyone is playing us for a fool it is certainly not Mubin Shaikh, my point stands, he has done more for homeland security than most people.

Am I there?

Are Western Muslim Military there?

Or is that a handful of muslims?

Maybe 100?

Nice try.

Well considering this is Norway, and these are muslims in Norway (muslim pop. of Norway 120k according to Google), and given this is apparently a cross-section of muslims, not from any one particular mosque, a sample of a couple hundred out of 120k giving near unanimous opinion on something is not something you can just discard with a "nice try."

• Upvote 2

Well considering this is Norway, and these are muslims in Norway (muslim pop. of Norway 120k according to Google), and given this is apparently a cross-section of muslims, not from any one particular mosque, a sample of a couple hundred out of 120k giving near unanimous opinion on something is not something you can just discard with a "nice try."

Don't forget the largest terror attack was committed by a right-wing extremist. Even then there still aren't many terror attacks in Norway. Yes, I will admit many muslims today are backward living in the 1200s, but the point I am defending is you can't discard the Muslims trying to combat these backwards muslims.

Don't forget the largest terror attack was committed by a right-wing extremist. Even then there still aren't many terror attacks in Norway. Yes, I will admit many muslims today are backward living in the 1200s, but the point I am defending is you can't discard the Muslims trying to combat these backwards muslims.

I'm sure there are some. So what? At some point there is still a breaking point where it just won't work. At some point, the situation needs to be evaluated and you need to ask if continuing what you've been doing is going to make things worse or better. 

Multiculturalism doesn't work in the middle east. It hasn't worked in practically all of history (without an extremely overpowered government holding it all together). And the more multicultural Europe becomes, the more extreme rhetoric, the more the violence, and the more the hate. 

Europe doesn't need to import more problems (any more than any other place, really). If it continues what it has been doing, then it certainly will have more problems. That's just how it is.

Question is just when people will say enough's enough.

..., no logical person wants to bring the Middle East, Asia and Africa to every white country to the point the original culture is lost and god knows how that ends for the nation..

So is it about Race or Culture?

You know what, nevermind.  I'm done talking to White Supremacists.  Ya'all can do your Sieg Heils and wave your swastika and confederate flags.  America beat you losers before, and we'll do it again.

You know what, nevermind.  I'm done talking to White Supremacists.  Ya'all can do your Sieg Heils and wave your swastika and confederate flags.  America beat you losers before, and we'll do it again.

There's a difference between white supremacy and patriotism. Lightning, as far as I can tell, is not a white supremacist, but rather someone who would like to keep a unique culture intact, and its peoples along with it. Nothing about Roman salutes or rebel flags here, no sir, just some people who believe that culture is a gift and it should be treated with care.

• Upvote 1

Yeah the two countries that are still economically prospering while the the "smart" countries are killing themselves with austerity programs.  Your deductive reasoning is brilliant.

• Upvote 1

Yeah the two countries that are still economically prospering while the the "smart" countries are killing themselves with austerity programs.  Your deductive reasoning is brilliant.

And those things connect how? Sweden and Germany have done many smart things indeed, but on this they are brain dead. You can say that about most places but few can have stupid decisions that are so destructive. The "Nordic haven" that treats its citizens well and gives them a good life is going to collapse upon itself due to their reckless actions on primarily this reason for one. Germany is a bit firmer but we'll see.

Octavius would be the only here you'd find like that. Lightning talks strongly but does not seem to be a white supremacist.

I am familiar with your type's insistence on this matter though yes. When it comes to Muslims who outright say what they believe they do not somehow mean what they say, its something else. When someone is against Islam, no, its code for they are against "brown people". When someone talks of "Culture", its code for "Race". 

In truth they are in essence linked. If a country is "White" and you take sensible positions then the immigrant flow is limited (some of another race yes) and if proper care is taken (so no ghettos and "mixing" occurs without issue) then the different race immigrants will simply be absorbed into the collective. Thereby preserving your culture in essence preserves the race attached to it in essence yes. However to take the stance that such things are thusly white supremacy is laughable. A real white supremacist is far too concerned about "purity" to ever allow such a thing as the mixing of the races, even in a limited number. Now if what is on the table is someone believing their culture is superior then once again it ain't a racial supremacy but a cultural one. I of course believe in my own cultural supremacy in the country it belongs to. As much as I might dislike certain other cultures I do however also think they should be supreme in their own countries, just not in mine.

Good Muslim Talk

You've talked on this before so lets do that. To begin with actions speak louder than words.

Now tell me, have you tackled Sex segregation in mosques? You tackled the homophobia? You tackled the apostate hatred? You'll find those are serious problems which simply don't even get talked about, its seemingly racist to so. So yes, people like myself do aggressively at times talk of these issues but if you think its unfair on our end then please do consider the context. In fact with the context in mind if you are true you should only encourage such talk. Not that a Muslim stating such things are massive problems would bother the pathetic cowards who protect such terrible actions, you'd just be a Muslim "Uncle Tom" of sorts.

To make matters worse your numbers are limited and irrelevant to Muslims in the west as a whole. For example lets say we had 50:50 numbers, "Liberal" Muslims and "Conservative" (also known as Normal and Moderate) Muslims. Liberal Muslims are western in their positions but also in how they live their lives which currently means a low birthrate for one. Conservative Muslims have Muslim style birthrates (3+ times isn't it?). So straight from the start even if your numbers were 50:50 they would overtake you through superior birthrate... but it doesn't stop there! The importation of Muslims is exclusively Conservative ones meaning even more of a pop advantage over the good ones. It wouldn't take long for the 50:50 split to become 30:70 and then even larger of a gap. Eventually the good ones learn they better keep their mouth shut and the Conservatives have full control (as they have currently).

Of course reality as we know it has the good Muslims as an irrelevance in numbers right now.

There are good Muslims yes however lets not be delusional here. Standard Islam needs to be faced for the plague it is for every country it touches and eradicated. Liberal Muslims and those who are Muslim for fear of reprisal if they leave need an environment to prosper and that means standing up to the large majority of Muslims in the west. Many things can be done to that end starting of course with the stopping of the importing of more of these Conservative loonies who can very easily become "Radicals" (A Conservative actually doing what he believes). We can treat Islam like other religions and afford it no protection, make fun of it and when the Conservatives whine about it simply laugh at them harder. Destroying the segregation in their Mosques and if they refuse then their Mosque is simply banned. Their faith schools are serious issues too and need banning though to be fair all faith schools should be banned. Arrest the Muslims who commit hate crime or do their hate speech (amazing what they can get away with). In essence when the environment is one that Muslims can leave the faith without issue and the Liberal Muslims can expose and embarrass daily the Conservaitves... then the problem will be on the way to being fixed. Thats why I and others talk tough on this issue. Talking soft and pretending that things will simply fix themselves does not work and is the talk of the weak and foolish.