In Quebec, Alt-Right culturally enrich you!

Aisha Greyjoy

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-mosque-attack-suspect-known-for-right-wing-online-posts/article33833044/

Extreme right-wingers are more dangerous then Muslims.  Since 9/11, right-wing terrorists have totally outdone Muslims in killing Americans at home.

Can we ban them too? 

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-mosque-attack-suspect-known-for-right-wing-online-posts/article33833044/

Extreme right-wingers are more dangerous then Muslims.  Since 9/11, right-wing terrorists have totally outdone Muslims in killing Americans at home

Post about terrorism. 280 B

Article about Canada. 503 kb.  

Connecting a Canadian's actions to all American right wingers. PriceDataless

Given that, let me point you to the Sinjar Massacre and claim that American muslims are more violent.  ;)

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

The people he killed most likely hated gays, the freedoms of the west and probably treated their wives badly. 

Bad people killing bad people isn't a problem in my book. 

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. Unless you have evidence I don't buy it

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

Extreme right-wingers are more dangerous then Muslims.  Since 9/11, right-wing terrorists have totally outdone Muslims in killing Americans at home.

Can we ban them too? 

Please try.

Can we ban them too?

Seconded

http://www.npr.org/2015/06/24/417192057/right-wing-extremists-more-dangerous-than-islamic-terrorists-in-u-s

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. Unless you have evidence I don't buy it

There is less probability of them not being that way. 

Calling it right wing loses a lot of the meaning since these Muslims are technically more right wing. 

IpHGyGc.png

The Roz is always the trendsetter I mean look how Cultural Enrichment is now synonymous with killing.

A couple of notes however. 1 - To begin with that doesn't work like it does when I do it. 2 - Using a Canadian to attack Americans? 3 - Right Wing terrorist statistics are famously corrupt and they've put many Muslims on there as "right wing terrorists", so cooked numbers. 4 - Stating "can we ban them too" you might think is quite the zinger but it ain't, it but degrades your own position. 

Don't call out the Roz kiddies, none can stump him.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

There is less probability of them not being that way. 

Calling it right wing loses a lot of the meaning since these Muslims are technically more right wing. 

What the hell, are you telling me that because of a person's political and religious views they deserved to die? Now you are sounding like all those faux leftists who would silence opposing views because they are "Nazis". I don't care if they were right wing no one has the right to take away another person's life because they believe in something else, otherwise what is the point of having democracy. Again can we look at how life was lost and how tragic that some children will be without one of their parents, or how another will recover after losing their son or daughter (I am being hypothetical because I don't know who specifically died) 

2IoFGEj.png?1

The anti-Muslim posts in this thread deeply disturb me. Six people are dead, they were killed by a crazy far-right white Christian terrorist, and Christians can be terrorists too. Muslims in Western countries are overwhelmingly liberal, so the **** Lightning spewed out of their keyboard/mouth/brain is ****, and racist **** at that. To WISD0MTREE, the Sinjar Massacre was carried out by ISIL, not American Muslims.

I apologize for the rant, but as a Jew whose ancestors came to America as refugees I believe that in the late 1930s Germans made a mistake in that they did not stand up to the Nazis before it was too late, and if Americans make the same mistake with Trumpists and other racists, we'll turn out no better. As for the refugees themselves, a submarine sunk the ship traveling next to the one occupied by one of my great-grandparents, and thousands of Syrians die each year on the way to Europe because they don't want to be slaughtered in the country their ancestors have lived in since the begginning of recorded history. You **** are discriminating against Muslims because you can't say **** like "Jews are worse than Catholics and [insert racial slur]s put together" anymore getting punched by a historian, a veteran, and a [ethnicity slur was for] Jew.

I realize the response to this post will be overwhelmingly negative, but I do not care because it is the truth, the true truth that is not distorted by emotion, stupidity, or irrationality. I cannot be silent while Muslim-Canadians are gunned down in Mosques and a thinly veiled attempt at a Muslim ban in the United States is passed without warning.

So, to the conservatives, I apologize if you were offended, to the liberals, stand up to prejudice and islamophobia, and to my murdered ancestors, I promise we won't make the mistake of inaction again!

Oh good, then as a Jew you support Israel taking in muslim refugees.

Can we ban them too? 

I have been meaning to say this, but America and Canada are very different countries as a Canadian please don't group us with our Southern brothers and sisters the situation in Canada is very different. I mean in Quebec we only have 5 murders a year max for the US I would be inclined to say much more. Also if we ban far-right parties we become no better than them and we dilute democracy, I say let them preach their hate but ensure that no violence comes from their speech. 

2IoFGEj.png?1

The anti-Muslim posts in this thread deeply disturb me. Six people are dead, they were killed by a crazy far-right white Christian terrorist, and Christians can be terrorists too. Muslims in Western countries are overwhelmingly liberal, so the **** Lightning spewed out of their keyboard/mouth/brain is ****, and racist **** at that. To WISD0MTREE, the Sinjar Massacre was carried out by ISIL, not American Muslims.

I apologize for the rant, but as a Jew whose ancestors came to America as refugees I believe that in the late 1930s Germans made a mistake in that they did not stand up to the Nazis before it was too late, and if Americans make the same mistake with Trumpists and other racists, we'll turn out no better. As for the refugees themselves, a submarine sunk the ship traveling next to the one occupied by one of my great-grandparents, and thousands of Syrians die each year on the way to Europe because they don't want to be slaughtered in the country their ancestors have lived in since the begginning of recorded history. You **** are discriminating against Muslims because you can't say **** like "Jews are worse than Catholics and [insert racial slur]s put together" anymore getting punched by a historian, a veteran, and a [ethnicity slur was for] Jew.

I realize the response to this post will be overwhelmingly negative, but I do not care because it is the truth, the true truth that is not distorted by emotion, stupidity, or irrationality. I cannot be silent while Muslim-Canadians are gunned down in Mosques and a thinly veiled attempt at a Muslim ban in the United States is passed without warning.

So, to the conservatives, I apologize if you were offended, to the liberals, stand up to prejudice and islamophobia, and to my murdered ancestors, I promise we won't make the mistake of inaction again!

You are aware in places like France with high amounts of Muslims that its them the Jews have to worry about right? The Muslims are overwhelmingly anti-Jew. For every Octavius out here in the west you have 10 Ibrahims.

Also a problem is that they ain't Liberal actually. Muslims are still overwhelming anti-gay, anti-women (look at how they even segregate females), and it doesn't get talked about enough but apostates have to fear for their life. No other major religion in the west does someone who is "born" into a religion have to fear for their life and property if they decide to leave it. 

The number of Jews in India seems to be less than 10,000. There's always a few who can get on but with 1.6 Billion or so Muslims in the world America, Canada and the UK don't count for many Muslims, only a minority of those Muslims are moderately reasonable as well.  

It isn't just six people, its six racist bigoted, intolerant, sexist and homophobic Muslims that are dead. A lot on the left wouldn't care too much if it happened to non Muslims who shared those views.

The only liberal Muslims are those speaking out against Islam who have their lives threaten by Muslims. Many Muslims may vote for the left wing parties but that's only because the left ignores the extreme views they have, its basically the core of the regressive left. There has being plenty of data gathered on Muslims in Western countries which shows many still have extreme views. 

Syrians don't have to go to Europe, they can stay in Turkey and other nearby countries. If they die crossing then I will shed no tears and it will be their own fault. Trump is solving this problem anyway by getting countries in the region to help the refugees which they have not being doing terribly well, hopefully that should put an end to the refugee crisis. After that we need to kick out the ones who got through already.

Definitely not the truth, you post using your feelings, not logic. Massively distorted by emotion, you even do so by using your Jewish ancestors to attempt to make a point. The main problem with Jews is they seem to be the worse in undermining the Western World, I can see why they were kicked out of so many countries in the past. 

Its not a Muslim ban, doesn't even have the most populated Muslims countries banned. Only 7 of the worse countries in world which happen to be Islamic. 

No emotion? "Stand up to my murdered ancestors" references the holocaust as a rally cry, please!

You're actually a bit insane, thinking Trump is going to round up all the Muslims and putting them in some camps. Your rhetoric is going to create "Nazi's", Trump and everyone else just cares about their country. Its their !@#$ country and you can go !@#$ yourself. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

Hehehe. How nice it must be to point at a small fraction of events and proclaim it the reality. 

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Muslim-anti-Semitism-in-Western-Europe

I could post countless links on the hatred of Jews from Muslims, something stamped into them from an early age (which countries refuse to tackle because "racism" and all that garbage). If not for the protections afforded to you in the west you would not even be daring to speak such hogwash for you would have been victimised by them already. A fool is one who sticks his head in the mouth of the beast which seems to be what you want to do. I know it may seem nasty but harden your heart because such people are full of hatred for you, overwhelmingly so. Of course you are free to go against those who love you and say the people who overwhelmingly hate you are alright guys... go ahead, its your life and sometimes certain sorts get weeded out.

Edited by Rozalia

And this is exactly why Donald Trump won. People throwing around accusations of racism as if people have no valid reason to have issues with Muslim Immigration.

I can't speak for others, but I find crazy right-wing christian terrorists just as bad as muslim terrorists. The only difference is generally speaking, we aren't importing crazy christian terrorists, and we are importing muslim terrorists.

As for the idea that "Muslims are overwhelmingly liberal in Western countries", let's assume that is true (which I'd like to see the evidence for), The people from predominately muslim countries are NOT overwhelmingly liberal. I'm not anti-muslim, I don't think hatred towards Muslims in America and Western countries is a positive thing, and I disagree with the idea of deporting muslim citizens.

But the fact the only conclusion the left can come up with is "racism" for why Donald Trump won, and why people want to ban Muslim immigration, is EXACTLY why Donald Trump won in the first place.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Post about terrorism. 280 B

Article about Canada. 503 kb.  

Given that, let me point you to the Sinjar Massacre and claim that American muslims are more violent.  ;)

Dataless....yep.  

I'm just emulating the style of this forum's posters.  Post inflamatory crap.  But key look, lighting is already cheering the deaths of innocent muslims by claiming they are gay hating wife beaters (i.e. conservatives).

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

Dataless....yep.  

I'm just emulating the style of this forum's posters.  Post inflamatory crap.  But key look, lighting is already cheering the deaths of innocent muslims by claiming they are gay hating wife beaters (i.e. conservatives).

Statistically they were everything I said, definitely not innocent.

You're associating that with conservatives in America and these people are 100 times worse, if you think poorly of American conservatives you ain't seen nothing yet. 

IpHGyGc.png

To WISD0MTREE, the Sinjar Massacre was carried out by ISIL, not American Muslims.

That's my entire point. Aisha posted an article about a Canadian terrorist and stated that the American right has killed more than Muslims. Given Aisha comparing America to Canada, I compared America to Syria to show how the post is stupid. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I really need to toss in my two cents here, since all the shit I'm reading here is ad hominems and tu quoques.

A lot of people don't quite understand the background for this. The main motivation for the attack was not Trump, it was not neo-nazism but it was the Quebec Charter of "Values".

The Charter of Values was a bill drafted by the Parti Quebecois in 2013, whose main idea was to ban conspicuous religious wear from public servants and/or banning conspicuous wear when using any form of public service. The whole reason the shit hit the fan was because of the fact that the bill opened up room to discrimination based on race, and opened up a debate on when to draw the line of "Religion:State". Long story short, just about everyone sane realized that it was too vague/too risky in terms of reasonable accommodation, and it died. Thank !@#$ing god it did.

Bissonette was a pretty big fan of white nationalism and he didn't entertain anyone other than WASP's coming into Quebec. He adorned Marine Le Pen and dismissed many Canadian Conservatives as too moderate. He thought white people will be marginalized by everyone else. He was bullied. He was introverted. His lack of social life turned him into a mental vegetable.

• Upvote 1