Prefontaine, Out.

Prefontaine

God Damnit. 

I don't blame you though, shoot me a PM on discord if you want to keep in touch. RL > PW always. I too play the game bulk while at work - free time/passes the time. It is a shame about the pupper, I was really rooting for everything to turn out well, what a beaut. 

GL Dreddfontaine

• Upvote 2

3836181077_71edc0dfcf_b.jpg

You really played your Ingame persona perfectly...  Taking his words literally :D

Sad to see you go, but everything has an end. And maybe there will be a comeback or another game? Who knows.

Whatever we're seeing us on FB/Discord anyways :^)

• Upvote 6

Congrats on not having to deal with most of us anymore. Still have to deal with under once a week, but you can't have everything, right?

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Though I've never had a personal correspondence with Prefontaine, or with Test in particular. I understood the key role he played in this game of ours. The guy everyone loved to hate. It's those characters in our game that make it much more enjoyable for all of us. Something to do, someone to talk about. I appreciate people like him, I think we all should. It's sad to see a popular character leave our realm, along with the alliance that accompanied him. I actually enjoyed the radio show from wayy back when.

People come and go, same with alliances, all of them with certain differences but all of them unique. And we will miss this guy and alliance in particular. But those members will still be with us, and the legacy will last at least awhile. This game is one of constant change, sometimes by little, sometimes by large, and that's what makes it good. But we'll never have another Pre.

Good luck Pre, with everything and wherever you go.

• Upvote 1

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

Well Jesus titty-&#33;@#&#036; ing Christ!!!! 

Pre, it has been an honor and privilege!  I've "stalkered" you around through a few alliances and I can say it's always been fun.  I hope RL treats you well and I hope to see you around sometime soon.  In the traditional sayings of the U.S. Navy......"Fair winds and following seas".

P.S.  If you have any dough or resources you wish to pass on.....hit me up......I'm not too proud to ask for stuff from folks leaving the game!!! 

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I admit it was difficult at first to have a "new" Warmaster take charge when the transition went from ELPINCHAZO to you. I even butted heads with you on the direction which you guided the Alliance at first but always followed your lead regardless because that is how we rolled. But as time went on and the more I got to know you, the more I realized that Pinchy made a great choice. You not only helped the Alliance only grow, but you taught us to function better as a team and turned Terminus Est into a movement this game has never seen before. Regardless of the detractors, you helped us break the game.

Not only all of this in game but I am more than proud to call you my friend. Though distance in the real world separates us, I will always have a brew with you, and roll some dice on roll20.net as well as chat it up and ramble on with you whenever you hop online. You will be missed here. More importantly, you have gained new friends, too. I would follow you again in any other game my friend.

Jack_Salute_zps826bf3d6.gif

• Upvote 1

Goodnight sweet prince,

It's a shame to lose TEst and you.

The survivors shall speak of your achievements.

• Upvote 3

I can definitely understand how not having time at work to waste on the game can change things. I've spent many hours on P&W at work to kill time, but I'm seeing that free time less and less now.

While I always considered you and TEst one of the "worst" alliances (by worst I mean one of my most hated), I always did respect the chaotic nature.I think whether people like to admit it or not, chaos alliances like TEst are what helps keep the game interesting. I'm sure another one will sprout up somewhere.

Best of luck out there Pre and cheers!

post-23021-0-77319100-1457089152.gif

Does this mean I can get my old IRC channel back now?

Oh and bye I guess :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Anyway, leaving not because of the game so much, but because real life. About 90% of the time I spent on these games was at my job, very dull job with little to do most of the time so a nice time sink made things go by. I wasn't at work at barely even logged in for more than a few seconds here and there.

God Damnit. 

I don't blame you though, shoot me a PM on discord if you want to keep in touch. RL > PW always. I too play the game bulk while at work - free time/passes the time. It is a shame about the pupper, I was really rooting for everything to turn out well, what a beaut. 

GL Dreddfontaine

Damn. My company knows how to do shit so they cut interenet off unless you need it for work. And you're allowed to use your phone, only on break. Wish I had internet access at work. :(

Good luck and good riddance to PnW and it's bs.

tvPWtuA.gif