Seven Kingdoms Declaration of War

Mikey

by strategizing and planning.. you mean you attacked inactives across orbis, many not even in alliances you were at war with to steal cash and resources, since you couldn't do any real damage to any moderately active opponent you faced?

I think you were trying to make some sort of point, but yeah. That's exactly what TEst did. They had a shit situation and made something out of it. 

• Upvote 4

by strategizing and planning.. you mean you attacked inactives across orbis, many not even in alliances you were at war with to steal cash and resources, since you couldn't do any real damage to any moderately active opponent you faced?

you make a good point. perhaps test should have held on to a protector despite claiming to be an elite alliance that can take care of themselves

if calling me salty helps you cope with the fact your strategy to 'take care of your own' was to immediately go to a better alliance and ask for protection and stay there for more than 4 months (and counting) than by all means call me salty

Well I'm building up my numbers so I can drag my alliance and my allies into declaring a war, and then calling it off 5 mins before it starts, which then leads to my main ally getting rolled.

I learned that move from the Seabass Excellence in Leadership School.

It also seemed like our little 9 man squad weathered the "mighty" Test storm pretty well while waiting for reinforcements.

If poking fun of a game move I purposefully and successfully did to achieve my agenda helps you cope with the fact your only move gob has done is immediately seek protection from a better alliance so you can 'take care of your own' then by all means poke fun at something that happened 9 months ago.

you are full of sodium?

Highly reactive when placed in water?
  • Upvote 3

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

If poking fun of a game move I purposefully and successfully did to achieve my agenda helps you cope with the fact your only move gob has done is immediately seek protection from a better alliance so you can 'take care of your own' then by all means poke fun at something that happened 9 months ago.

So lying to your alliance and its allies, after you allowed your members to get complacent was a successful move?  What other moves did Sparta ever make? Skip a bunch of wars, and then merge into Test?  That's an awesome legacy of leadership you got there.  You can try to bust my balls about semantics of me protecting my alliance, but you have proven yourself a poor leader. 

What exactly do you mean by this?  I'm curious to know how you defined that as successful.

Sorry Jim, it may be in the past, but it's still quite relevant.

What exactly do you mean by this?  I'm curious to know how you defined that as successful.

Sorry Jim, it may be in the past, but it's still quite relevant.

ive spoken about this at length in caecus' blogs you can read the original text there.

the really short answer - i accomplished what i wanted so i can easily call it a success

the slightly longer answer - i wanted to merge into test but keep the sparta gang together (my agenda). i also wanted to weed out all the pixel huggers that had joined sparta (also my agenda) jim wasn't on board with test originally so i had to cause a bit of disruption to make him more accepting of that idea. this was a successful first step into disrupting sparta enough to make that move a much more viable option. it shook out all the war fearing people as they fled to places like TFP and pantheon, and we ultimately merged into test and had a great bit of fun during the height of that time.

so in the context of my agenda - it was a success. im sorry if my world doesnt revolve around the health of alpha but if you look at the results of that move in a vacuum and compare it with the direction of where i wanted to move sparta it's pretty easy to see that pushed the alliance very far in that direction.

sparta was undoubtedly better after this move. we went from an insignificant alliance that was disorganized and without any real punch aside from the nuke heavy strategy i created which more or less guarantees a draw into a major portion of an alliance that literally half the game joined forces to take us down after our 4 or 5 month reign of terror in which we pretty much did whatever we want. we transformed from afterthought into the giant elephant in the room. and when i refer to sparta i refer to the members that were able to weather 'the drill'. even though we dont have 'sparta' as our branded alliance we are all closer than ever now. sparta still lives - we dont need the name to survive. and in my opinion sparta is without a doubt much better now than before

• Upvote 1