Seven Kingdoms Declaration of War

Mikey

I'm disappointed that Test ended up being such a paper tiger.  For most of the war the nuclear radiation level was barely above peace time levels, not what you'd expect when a big top tier alliance gets rolled.

TKR has obviously has our run ins with Arghh, but I appreciate their resiliency and the different flavor they bring to the world.  They have fared much better in adversity.

GnWq7CW.png

I'm winning in a sense that my profit is higer than my costs, and that I get what I want out of wars whiel you guys can't stop me. Other than that game is ruined since there is literally nothing else you can do till you guys get of your high throne. You cna't do economy, you can't hug pixels and you can't develope your nation with costly infra, you can't buy new proejcts, since doing that gives you guys all the reasons you need to hit us, which on gmaeplay level sucks. You can say get good all you want but they can't get good when you're deliberatly sabotaging their every attempt at it. That's not how it works.

My coaliiton? I wasn't aware I was leading coallition, or that I was part of any coalition. My goals alligned with TEst's and to a degree Roz Wei altough they addapted mroe to us than we did to them. There is and never was a coallition, and that's the fantasy you have wich does not manifest in real world. And there are many other misconceptions and fantays you and your side exibits, which are mostly shown in how little you know about anyone outsuide your echochamber that is your sphere adn how easily you fool new palyers with bullshit your side spews about us and rest of game. I never had to lie to get peopel to join my alliance. And through better and worse they stuck with or came and went as they pleased. (menaing, they tried other alliances as well, yet always returned back here, so obviusly we're doing seemthing good).

Change narrative? I wasn't the one who planned or organized the assult so my goals, as a defender being pressed down by half the game, was "do as much damage as you can", whick I did, acording to stats from war I did most damage from all of Arrgh and it outweigts all the losses I know I took while rebuilding. So in my defensive war, maybe I lost a battle to you, but it wasn't utter failure mind you, but i won the war in the end. You guys obviusly had different objective and you achived that one so you guys won as well, but you winning on your temrs does not mean everyoen else losing on their terms.

!@#$!@#$!@#$ and so on, please at lest try to speak somewhat undersandable, tired of both you bs and your incompetnece to avoid a simple censorship bot.

Funny you say that, sicne attacking TKR and expecting them to be inept is what happened and why I won. Suprisingly The Commonwealth put up a better fight than yoru members at taht level did. Only exception was Smith, who showed briliant tactics and strategy, and even then I almsot caught him by suprise and and won, but alas, Euimr and Commonwealth made it bit harder to pull off everything that I wanted. StilL i bieged TKR's and mensa's guys the most during the war, and TKR was the one cosntantly trying to counter me as well, so you don't have that excuse either. And most beating I took was roudn 1, whick was BKs doing, TKR only went in in 2nd roudn to pick off where BK finished what Alpha begun.

That's interesting , I didn't know that TKR had surrendered to whoever you are.

Oh wait...They didn't.

Edited by Nemesis

Untitled.png

I'm disappointed that Test ended up being such a paper tiger.  For most of the war the nuclear radiation level was barely above peace time levels, not what you'd expect when a big top tier alliance gets rolled.

TKR has obviously has our run ins with Arghh, but I appreciate their resiliency and the different flavor they bring to the world.  They have fared much better in adversity.

QFS.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

You never beiged or looted TKR during the war. Of the three wars you fought TKR (that are still present on your timeline), you lost 5766 infra and destroyed 563 infra. I wouldn't call that inept at all - even when you were fighting our more raw members (BK knocked you out of range of our most battle hardened veterans). And to clarify: Nemesis is in our protectorate Hogwarts and has never been in TKR :P

You just had to provide facts to refute his delusions of grandeur and ruin it for everyone didn't you? :P

Untitled.png

Nah we're good.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Well, duh. Nukes are only useful when you're losing. Terminus Est was nothing but a winning alliance, so few members had nukes. Thus, when half the game decided to roll us and we were losing, we didn't have a lot of nukes to throw at you guys like y'all are use to.

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

Well, duh. Nukes are only useful when you're losing. Terminus Est was nothing but a winning alliance, so few members had nukes. Thus, when half the game decided to roll us and we were losing, we didn't have a lot of nukes to throw at you guys like y'all are use to.

It was pretty poor planning to only prepare for a winning war. You also had several days of warning that you could have used to buy more nuke projects.
GnWq7CW.png

Isnt sk rolling all of your alliance. . .

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

It was pretty poor planning to only prepare for a winning war. You also had several days of warning that you could have used to buy more nuke projects.

You don't seem aware that due to the spying while in a war freeze that many people just deleted their nukes rather then to have them just spied away. At best the people involved were denying your guys any possible loot and making use of beiging to lob a nuke a day. That was all that was possible in that scenario. 

• Upvote 1

You don't seem aware that due to the spying while in a war freeze that many people just deleted their nukes rather then to have them just spied away. At best the people involved were denying your guys any possible loot and making use of beiging to lob a nuke a day. That was all that was possible in that scenario. 

The nuking levels were far below what you could have done without any stockpiles.  Just buying and firing one a day while avoiding beige, y'all should have been able to launch several dozen a day throughout the war.  There were people with very high infra levels that were effectively untouched.

would it be better to plan only for a loss? I remember back in my day, TKR felt that people who prepare to lose generally do, it was better that they atleast had the attitude that was ready to fight.

Best to be prepared for both and to fight as hard as possible.  They even had warning several days before that gave them time to prepare.

GnWq7CW.png

You always prepare expecting the worst, what kind of idiot just assumes they are going to win every time?  

It is tough to launch nukes when you don't have the 1.75 million that you would need because you are getting ground attacked every few hours.  On top of being busy fortifying to protect your infra/resources.

The nuking levels were far below what you could have done without any stockpiles.  Just buying and firing one a day while avoiding beige, y'all should have been able to launch several dozen a day throughout the war.  There were people with very high infra levels that were effectively untouched.

Best to be prepared for both and to fight as hard as possible.  They even had warning several days before that gave them time to prepare.

It really wouldn't have mattered if we had nuke stockpiles, after the initial spy attacks which caused pretty much every member in TEst to lose 40+ spies each......while the war mechanic was down.....ment we had no defense against our nukes being spied away.  Also seeing as we knew most of us had our own personal stockpiles of cash and resources, we'd rather spend our precious MAPs on fortifying to keep from getting beiged knowing we could rebuild to pre-war levels once peace was achieved, than waste an entire days worth of MAPs on shooting a nuke.  So buying a nuke a day and launching so it doesn't get spied means blowing those 12 MAPs and not fortifying...kind of imposible to do both. 

• Upvote 3

X4EfkAB.png

It really wouldn't have mattered if we had nuke stockpiles, after the initial spy attacks which caused pretty much every member in TEst to lose 40+ spies each......while the war mechanic was down.....ment we had no defense against our nukes being spied away.  Also seeing as we knew most of us had our own personal stockpiles of cash and resources, we'd rather spend our precious MAPs on fortifying to keep from getting beiged knowing we could rebuild to pre-war levels once peace was achieved, than waste an entire days worth of MAPs on shooting a nuke.  So buying a nuke a day and launching so it doesn't get spied means blowing those 12 MAPs and not fortifying...kind of imposible to do both. 

With 100 resistance to start, it is easy to fortify enough to avoid being beiged while still launching a couple nukes.

GnWq7CW.png

TEst%20Dow%20Jan%202017.png

The Seven Kingdoms is an old alliance. Over the years we have seen many leaders, and we have been many things to many people; allies and enemies, friends and villains, leaders and isolationists. One thing we have never been are push overs. We do not take kindly to being threatened, and we do not give in to threats of arms. Something Terminus Est is about to find out the hard way.

As some may have seen, roughly two weeks ago one of our members raided a 1 man micro alliance and made off with over a billion in loot. As it turns out, this nation had been sent from TEst to hide and guard a share of their bank. A clever move, and aside from the one hiccup, one that worked quite well for them. Nevertheless they were understandably unenthused about losing the assets.

Enter Prefontaine, who approached us with a request to return the resources that were looted. We refused and were given the PW equivalent of the classic mob extortion scheme, wherein we were informed that soon enough TEst, lovers of battle that they are, will be looking for a new war. We will be very "popular" targets due to the raid and found ourselves at war. Unless of course we gave it back. Yes Pre this is a nice place we've got here. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it. But we don't plan on paying you to ensure that.

As far as we're concerned our member engaged in a perfectly valid raid and was entitled to the money. At the time the nation in question was not in TEst but was in a 1 man alliance flying the now defunct VoC affiliation with no visible ties to TEst. Moreover he had previously raided us, so we fail to see why any counter raid on our part and its resulting winnings should be illegitimate. Even if he had been in TEst at the time, the fact that we were being raided alone is enough for us to consider Jawas strike legitimate. It's a risk that comes with guarding your money that way, and amplified by your raids on us. As for Jawas post on the OWF which was mentioned....some may consider the gloating in poor taste. But if you are triggered by banter on the forums, you may be playing the wrong game.

The timing of this war is not good for TEst. It is true they are recently coming out of another conflict. But we aren't the ones who issued the ultimatum. We are the ones responding to it.

TL:DR: We could give back the resources looted or face war when they got over the rebuild. We chose war, and we decided to have it now instead. The Seven Kingdoms officially declares war on Terminus Est.

So basically, TEst entrusted someone with some of their dosh, all that person had to do was take advantage of the fortify exploit and the money would be safe.... the person they entrusted failed to do their job. In my eyes, that makes that nation responsible not anyone in SK. I know that TEst did this with numerous people, and for the most part, all their hidden banks have done their jobs admirably, letting their nations get decimated for the glory of protecting TEst dosh... personally, I am glad to see one fall.... :)

• Upvote 1

Just buying and firing one a day while avoiding beige,

With 100 resistance to start, it is easy to fortify enough to avoid being beiged while still launching a couple nukes.

Lol.......you sound like Trump!  You say one thing and when that is proven wrong to you, you back peddle and say "What I really ment was this...."

If you would have said that second bit from the beginning, I'd have agreed with you.

X4EfkAB.png

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18235-post-war-mechanics-discussion/?p=304320

it's not like we don't know about the fortify/nuke tactic in the current system.i pointed this out weeks ago in point 3 of this post.

i also used it in this war https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=183433

the prohibitive variable in all of this is cash to buy the nuke. now that ground attacks dont beige your opponent it is easy to keep people on blockade and below the 1.75m needed to buy it. there are ways to deal with this issue though on an individual level. some much easier than others and would work with a relatively small group. it would be more difficult to arrange this on a larger alliance wide level though

TL:DR

Read it to me on discord tho

I'd listen to u read anything :P

You think I remeber what I wrote here, or that I want to read this appaling grammar? :P

You never beiged or looted TKR during the war. Of the three wars you fought TKR (that are still present on your timeline), you lost 5766 infra and destroyed 563 infra. I wouldn't call that inept at all - even when you were fighting our more raw members (BK knocked you out of range of our most battle hardened veterans). And to clarify: Nemesis is in our protectorate Hogwarts and has never been in TKR :P

Not my fault they not on my timeline anymore. However stats for war are there somewhere, and I'm on top of Arrgh's list, with 50 mil infra damage done. You your whole side. Damange agaisnt me, by your whole side, is less than 30 mil, since I remember how much I was spending on rebuilds rebuys and what not. Hogwarts is your protecotrate so still part of yoru sphere, but yeah not in alliance. Soemtiems I refere to alliance sometimes to yoru sphere, I should be clear on what I mean.

We had much easier opponents tbh :P Problem TEst ahd was they were too big and even whe nbeaten down they were still in range of strong guys. I was only one in Arrgh with that problem, and it was on lesser scale thant lowest of TEsty. When Arrgh was beaten down it only put us in range of your weaklings whick we utilized to fullest.

That's interesting , I didn't know that TKR had surrendered to whoever you are.

Oh wait...They didn't.

And? We didn't surrender either. We both achived our respecitve objectives. noone was defeated. And the reason *I* initiated peace tlaks is casue RW wanted out, and I knew both Pre and Roz would fail at diplomacy, so I was neogtiating with them while trying to keep the conversation civil. I had no intentions of peacing out myself, till very last day when my alliance deicded they wanted a break to adjust their builds to new mehanics, you know that thing we couldn't do cause you guys hit us after Alpha did.

tvPWtuA.gif

Regarding nukes, yeah you could afford to shoting 2 nukes per war while fortifying to avoid beige, but nukes are costly, target a single city, and were considrered (and they still are by some people) coward's weapons. And adjusting your build to affford NRF during the spy op thigny would be ahrd since they were hit by alpha and they'd have ot waste precious moeny to build up uselles infra to afford NRF or destory couple of usefull projects to accomodate single NRF which is usefull only in that scenario, worthless either way. The proper respnse to getting spyed is declarring war, which was disabled, you used a "bugg" to hided behidn while yoru opponents were recoveryign from prevbious war. And on top of that ganging 12v3. It's cowardly however you want to put it. At least our side went out with our pride intact. We fought to our best agaisnt overwheling odds, and stuck to our way of fighting. We didn't surrender, and we didn't abuse nukes or spys to get there, just good old conventional army and strategizing and planning (or in Arrgh's case, comlete randomy chaotic bs that somehow works).

tvPWtuA.gif