Seven Kingdoms Declaration of War

Mikey

Literally had a good chuckle when I got on discord and heard you were trying to someone claim I'm butt hurt over something in some piss poor way of making yourself feel good.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm merely pointing out that being opportunistic eventually comes back to bite you in the ass. Case in point, who hasn't given arrgh a beat down at this point as retaliation for raiding?

Whatever works for you I suppose?

"were trying to someone claim" - really superb wording, 9/11 would do again.

Waht about TKR's opportunism to hit Arrgh twice when they were down, don't you think that'll coem to bite you eventually too?

tvPWtuA.gif

Waht about TKR's opportunism to hit Arrgh twice when they were down, don't you think that'll coem to bite you eventually too?

Who's going to do the biting though? There's no one left to challenge the hegemoney. We can seize any opportunity we want and there's little anyone can do about it, except maybe !@#$ and moan.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

That's the risk of the opportunism when you attack nations when they are down.

No it will not bite them. You will do nothing about it, but !@#$ and moan. You will pretend that you are making a dent with your raids tho. The Divided may not defend itself from raids, but dat hegemoney gonna clap dat ass. Might even send in everyone and their mother's mother for that free W.

Lxr4VfE.png

Who's going to do the biting though? There's no one left to challenge the hegemoney. We can seize any opportunity we want and there's little anyone can do about it, except maybe !@#$ and moan.

There's actually quite a lot people can do though most will not.

tvPWtuA.gif

I know we can't. But as it is you'll either break up or the game will die. In case of former, I know which side I'll be on, and in case of later, well game is dead so they got away with it. Either way, I can only wait and bide my time and have fun while I do.

That's the risk of the opportunism when you attack nations when they are down.

No it will not bite them. You will do nothing about it, but !@#$ and moan. You will pretend that you are making a dent with your raids tho. The Divided may not defend itself from raids, but dat hegemoney gonna clap dat ass. Might even send in everyone and their mother's mother for that free W.

Lol I'm not pretending, my raids are profitable for me. Yesterday I beiged 3 guys, got almost 60 mil in money alone, rebuilt everythng and my mother's mother, bought max amount of troops and still had leftover so I started exploring land. Just cause you think you've done more damage to me in 1v1 doens't mean I didn't win on 1v8 scale in all my wars I had at the time. Simple numbers, 4 wars expired, aka draw, and 4 bieged, aka I won. If you want infra damage in whole war I spent around 20 mil rebuuilding ifnra to certaint level, yet I did 50 mil of infra damage without counting the ifnra destroyed by beiging, simple 1 ship naval attacks did 50 mil infra damage to you whales. But please don't go back to your little corner and do tell me how your fantasys becoem reallity when you speak them :D

tvPWtuA.gif

I know we can't. But as it is you'll either break up or the game will die. In case of former, I know which side I'll be on, and in case of later, well game is dead so they got away with it. Either way, I can only wait and bide my time and have fun while I do.

Lol I'm not pretending, my raids are profitable for me. Yesterday I beiged 3 guys, got almost 60 mil in money alone, rebuilt everythng and my mother's mother, bought max amount of troops and still had leftover so I started exploring land. Just cause you think you've done more damage to me in 1v1 doens't mean I didn't win on 1v8 scale in all my wars I had at the time. Simple numbers, 4 wars expired, aka draw, and 4 bieged, aka I won. If you want infra damage in whole war I spent around 20 mil rebuuilding ifnra to certaint level, yet I did 50 mil of infra damage without counting the ifnra destroyed by beiging, simple 1 ship naval attacks did 50 mil infra damage to you whales. But please don't go back to your little corner and do tell me how your fantasys becoem reallity when you speak them :D

If you are winning, why are you going around !@#$ing that you can't win? Are you an attention whore? If so, why do you complain when you are given the attention and say that "the game is ruined". You can earn all the millions you want, but it doesn't seem to matter because "the game is ruined". Go ahead and earn your millions lmfao. Maybe then you'll be able to change your narrative again to "my objective was to destroy more infra" when you can find a way to get your incompetent coalition up and running lmfao.

What do you mean fantasy? The squad is on top of the !@#$ing game. !@#$ you mean fantasy. Got an entire side of the game !@#$ing, including you, on how we're just too !@#$ing good.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

Sigh.  

I certainly agree that the winning side has every right to tell everybody else to get better while we all watch the game die.   

I would like to think that (eventually) I wouldn't do the same if I were in their shoes. 

Sigh.

I certainly agree that the winning side has every right to tell everybody else to get better while we all watch the game die.

I would like to think that (eventually) I wouldn't do the same if I were in their shoes.

You're damn right they do.

!@#$ have been trying to destroy the sphere since inception. Now you all cry when you figure out how bad you guys are, but no one has sympathy since you've all burned the bridges.

Get the !@#$ out of here if you think the alliances that make up the hegemoney have not reached out to change the dynamic.

You would not do the same because The Divided will never be good enough to adapt to the ever changing environment. The top will only compete with the top should there even be a split. You guys are irrelevant.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

Damn you autocorrect for ruining my post, now the pirates in a political simulator won't read my post again. Oh the horror and shame.

As for TKR being bit, maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. Hard to tell. Hopefully you do better than you did against Eumir though. Attacking someone and relying upon them to be inept and inactive will be as equally useless against TKR as it was against Eumir.

Obligatory "if you wanna take down TKR first you gotta git gud".

Edited by Nemesis

Untitled.png

!@#$ have been trying to destroy the sphere since inception. Now you all cry when you figure out how bad you guys are, but no one has sympathy since you've all burned the bridges.

Get the !@#$ out of here if you think the alliances that make up the hegemoney have not reached out to change the dynamic.

You would not do the same because The Divided will never be good enough to adapt to the ever changing environment. The top will only compete with the top shpuld there even be a split. You guys are irelevant.

Jesus calm down bro

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Thank you for your response. If I may, what does that statement mean?

Everyone on your side has been asking for the hegemoney to change the game; however, it has been tried multiple times to no avail. It may be offered again and I can guarantee you, you guys will say the same shit UPN and the others have said, "You're gonna have to do better than that if you want trust". Then there will be a !@#$in splinter from your alliance to remind you of your stupidity.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

You would not do the same because The Divided will never be good enough to adapt to the ever changing environment. The top will only compete with the top shpuld there even be a split. You guys are irelevant.

Hate to agree with Em here, makes me feel a bit funny in the stomach. :P

Other than being a fun "you are ebil" propaganda tool, "the hegemoney" hasn't made the game any less fun imo.  And I agree, they have reached out.  Various treaties illustrate that and other things not on paper.  I think people are just much more impatient here.  They raid inactives just for a few days of inactivity, they get upset when someone hits them over it, they think if we don't have a collapse of the main powersphere every 6 months the game is dying.  Make a stand and deal with it - might last a few years, but play the long game imo.  Alliances are about community, not winning an unwinnable game.  What I can't stand is just disbanding when you face hardship.  Seems that happens all too often, but that's the way it was in the early days of the other game too. 

The last major war, the powersphere was attacked in a last ditch attempt, which was kinda a half-assed plan imo.  At the time people said if we lost, it would be the end of the world, that's not proven to be the case at all.  Really, if a few alliances hadn't just completely blown their fronts, might have been real different, but alas I digress.  Some of the counter-oppositions to the powersphere have just been really awful and the result of their defeat has been much crying.  Not really their fault.  But I suppose someone could say I've contributed to that in the past too (my apologies :lol: ).

• Upvote 1

Hate to agree with Em here, makes me feel a bit funny in the stomach. :P

Other than being a fun "you are ebil" propaganda tool, "the hegemoney" hasn't made the game any less fun imo.  And I agree, they have reached out.  Various treaties illustrate that and other things not on paper.  I think people are just much more impatient here.  They raid inactives just for a few days of inactivity, they get upset when someone hits them over it, they think if we don't have a collapse of the main powersphere every 6 months the game is dying.  Make a stand and deal with it - might last a few years, but play the long game imo.  Alliances are about community, not winning an unwinnable game.  What I can't stand is just disbanding when you face hardship.  Seems that happens all too often, but that's the way it was in the early days of the other game too. 

The last major war, the powersphere was attacked in a last ditch attempt, which was kinda a half-assed plan imo.  At the time people said if we lost, it would be the end of the world, that's not proven to be the case at all.  Really, if a few alliances hadn't just completely blown their fronts, might have been real different, but alas I digress.  Some of the counter-oppositions to the powersphere have just been really awful and the result of their defeat has been much crying.  Not really their fault.  But I suppose someone could say I've contributed to that in the past too (my apologies :lol: ).

What the !@#$ why am  I agreeing with Steve

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

The end is near. The downfall of the hegemoney is inevitable. The Omens show! SK disbanded TEst, and Steve and Partisan agree. The Great Snek will rise again and rule over a New World Order!

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

If you are winning, why are you going around !@#$ that you can't win? Are you an attention whore? If so, why do you complain when you are given the attention and say that "the game is ruined". You can earn all the millions you want, but it doesn't seem to matter because "the game is ruined". Go ahead and earn your millions lmfao. Maybe then you'll be able to change your narrative again to "my objective was to destroy more infra" when you can find a way to get your incompetent coalition up and running lmfao.

What do you mean fantasy? The squad is on top of the !@#$ game. !@#$ you mean fantasy. Got an entire side of the game !@#$, including you, on how we're just too !@#$ good.

I'm winning in a sense that my profit is higer than my costs, and that I get what I want out of wars whiel you guys can't stop me. Other than that game is ruined since there is literally nothing else you can do till you guys get of your high throne. You cna't do economy, you can't hug pixels and you can't develope your nation with costly infra, you can't buy new proejcts, since doing that gives you guys all the reasons you need to hit us, which on gmaeplay level sucks. You can say get good all you want but they can't get good when you're deliberatly sabotaging their every attempt at it. That's not how it works.

My coaliiton? I wasn't aware I was leading coallition, or that I was part of any coalition. My goals alligned with TEst's and to a degree Roz Wei altough they addapted mroe to us than we did to them. There is and never was a coallition, and that's the fantasy you have wich does not manifest in real world. And there are many other misconceptions and fantays you and your side exibits, which are mostly shown in how little you know about anyone outsuide your echochamber that is your sphere adn how easily you fool new palyers with bullshit your side spews about us and rest of game. I never had to lie to get peopel to join my alliance. And through better and worse they stuck with or came and went as they pleased. (menaing, they tried other alliances as well, yet always returned back here, so obviusly we're doing seemthing good).

Change narrative? I wasn't the one who planned or organized the assult so my goals, as a defender being pressed down by half the game, was "do as much damage as you can", whick I did, acording to stats from war I did most damage from all of Arrgh and it outweigts all the losses I know I took while rebuilding. So in my defensive war, maybe I lost a battle to you, but it wasn't utter failure mind you, but i won the war in the end. You guys obviusly had different objective and you achived that one so you guys won as well, but you winning on your temrs does not mean everyoen else losing on their terms.

!@#$!@#$!@#$ and so on, please at lest try to speak somewhat undersandable, tired of both you bs and your incompetnece to avoid a simple censorship bot.

Damn you autocorrect for ruining my post, now the pirates in a political simulator won't read my post again. Oh the horror and shame.

As for TKR being bit, maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. Hard to tell. Hopefully you do better than you did against Eumir though. Attacking someone and relying upon them to be inept and inactive will be as equally useless against TKR as it was against Eumir.

Obligatory "if you wanna take down TKR first you gotta git gud".

Funny you say that, sicne attacking TKR and expecting them to be inept is what happened and why I won. Suprisingly The Commonwealth put up a better fight than yoru members at taht level did. Only exception was Smith, who showed briliant tactics and strategy, and even then I almsot caught him by suprise and and won, but alas, Euimr and Commonwealth made it bit harder to pull off everything that I wanted. StilL i bieged TKR's and mensa's guys the most during the war, and TKR was the one cosntantly trying to counter me as well, so you don't have that excuse either. And most beating I took was roudn 1, whick was BKs doing, TKR only went in in 2nd roudn to pick off where BK finished what Alpha begun.

tvPWtuA.gif

The end is near. The downfall of the hegemoney is inevitable. The Omens show! SK disbanded TEst, and Steve and Partisan agree. The Great Snek will rise again and rule over a New World Order!

SK didn't disband TEst, SK attacked while we dispersed. 

Thalmor and I were the first that said "After the next big war and some repairs after, we're starting something new".

CKD and WU were created even before the SK war. 

And with Pref going and thanks to the spy-update making small paperless alliances unviable, there wasn't much room to decide otherway.

Effectively though, TEst still exists, as long Phiney hasn't decided where to go (or if at all) :P

I hope he wins this time, I am now in his alliance. Would be my !@#$ing luck though if he starts losing his touch now.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'm winning in a sense that my profit is higer than my costs, and that I get what I want out of wars whiel you guys can't stop me. Other than that game is ruined since there is literally nothing else you can do till you guys get of your high throne. You cna't do economy, you can't hug pixels and you can't develope your nation with costly infra, you can't buy new proejcts, since doing that gives you guys all the reasons you need to hit us, which on gmaeplay level sucks. You can say get good all you want but they can't get good when you're deliberatly sabotaging their every attempt at it. That's not how it works.

My coaliiton? I wasn't aware I was leading coallition, or that I was part of any coalition. My goals alligned with TEst's and to a degree Roz Wei altough they addapted mroe to us than we did to them. There is and never was a coallition, and that's the fantasy you have wich does not manifest in real world. And there are many other misconceptions and fantays you and your side exibits, which are mostly shown in how little you know about anyone outsuide your echochamber that is your sphere adn how easily you fool new palyers with bullshit your side spews about us and rest of game. I never had to lie to get peopel to join my alliance. And through better and worse they stuck with or came and went as they pleased. (menaing, they tried other alliances as well, yet always returned back here, so obviusly we're doing seemthing good).

Change narrative? I wasn't the one who planned or organized the assult so my goals, as a defender being pressed down by half the game, was "do as much damage as you can", whick I did, acording to stats from war I did most damage from all of Arrgh and it outweigts all the losses I know I took while rebuilding. So in my defensive war, maybe I lost a battle to you, but it wasn't utter failure mind you, but i won the war in the end. You guys obviusly had different objective and you achived that one so you guys won as well, but you winning on your temrs does not mean everyoen else losing on their terms.

!@#$!@#$!@#$ and so on, please at lest try to speak somewhat undersandable, tired of both you bs and your incompetnece to avoid a simple censorship bot.

Funny you say that, sicne attacking TKR and expecting them to be inept is what happened and why I won. Suprisingly The Commonwealth put up a better fight than yoru members at taht level did. Only exception was Smith, who showed briliant tactics and strategy, and even then I almsot caught him by suprise and and won, but alas, Euimr and Commonwealth made it bit harder to pull off everything that I wanted. StilL i bieged TKR's and mensa's guys the most during the war, and TKR was the one cosntantly trying to counter me as well, so you don't have that excuse either. And most beating I took was roudn 1, whick was BKs doing, TKR only went in in 2nd roudn to pick off where BK finished what Alpha begun.

You never beiged or looted TKR during the war. Of the three wars you fought TKR (that are still present on your timeline), you lost 5766 infra and destroyed 563 infra. I wouldn't call that inept at all - even when you were fighting our more raw members (BK knocked you out of range of our most battle hardened veterans). And to clarify: Nemesis is in our protectorate Hogwarts and has never been in TKR :P

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.