Seven Kingdoms Declaration of War

Mikey

Ok so Valyria did ask you for help. I wasn't aware of that and I retract my statements regarding that and apologize. Regarding the leaks, you literally told me you were behind one of the screen shots that surfaced. Its quite possible you weren't behind anything going to arrgh (if they were being leaked to) and just let out a few screens after the fact where there wouldn't be much impact. But its not exactly unreasonable of us to be suspicious after you start leaking anything from there :P

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Honestly though, going by your very logic, the thug has a broken leg and nose right now, you can't do much to him. Doesn't that just strengthen his resolve to hit you later and make it all the more certain you will be facing him later on?

Lucky for them in this scenario TEst is going a different route anyway, something that has been stated in public quite a few times now. I suspect that's what brought this sudden courage in SK, knowing that an alliance was kind of disbanding soon enough, perfect time to pretend that they aren't someone who gets pushed around by everyone.

You can break their arms, then their other leg, cut off their ears, maybe their feet, maybe even consume them, I'm sure pre tastes Gucci. Plus tears, you collect test tears, and that's always funny.

Ok so Valyria did ask you for help. I wasn't aware of that and I retract my statements regarding that and apologize. Regarding the leaks, you literally told me you were behind one of the screen shots that surfaced. Its quite possible you weren't behind anything going to arrgh (if they were being leaked to) and just let out a few screens after the fact where there wouldn't be much impact. But its not exactly unreasonable of us to be suspicious after you start leaking anything from there :P

Heh.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

The amount you try to blame your shortcomings on me is hilarious. You guys got attacked, asked for help, we said we'd help, then when half your sphere didn't militerize and we backed out(mind you, we had 30k score, you decide to just dump everything on me/Lordaeron.

*Multiple Leaks from our chatrooms* "Kylo Leaked!

*Failure to protect our allies that we had MD level treaties with* "Lordaeron has an ODP, but we'll say Lordaeron backing out is the reason we couldn't defend our MD level allies"

*Yeah, accepting that peace made us look weak* "Kylo urged us to do it, even though we're our own sovereign alliance, let's just tell people Kylo urging us to accept peace is the reason we accepted it"

Stop trying to put your shortcomings on us, it's your alliance and it was your sphere. You guys decided to accept peace. You guys had leakers from your channel that wasn't Lordaeron, and you guys were unable to defend your allies. The fact that you keep having excuses for literally everything shows everyone exactly how inept you guys really are. If you spent as much effort on FA as you did Bullshitting then GoT sphere would still be around.

I think you give yourself too much credit in how much we stay up thinking about you I got to say.

There are no men like me, there is only me

I think you give yourself too much credit in how much we stay up thinking about you I got to say.

You guys were the ones bringing up Lordaeron and posting throughout the thread and now you're backtracking. It's fine though. :P

5xM3HxU.gif

...Did you guys not watch the last war? How can you have so many people with only >20 ships. I mean.. it's not like you needed to rush in your attack. Welp. Time to do what I did last war, only now with poking bigger militaries with nukes while spamming fortify. 

Taking bets on if I'll loot more than the 300M in infra I can lose.

Taking bets on if I'll loot more than 50% of the resources that were asked to be returned to avoid bad blood.

Taking bets on if I'll loot more than the whole bank loot swing. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

No, Kylo wasn't leaking anything from that chatroom. I'm not Gandalf, do not call me a leaker. The person leaking from that chatroom was Eddard trying to calm Paperless down. Don't throw things out that's utter bullshit, I'm getting quite tired of hearing negative propaganda from SK.

Tbh, about the counter from SK and Polaris. I heard for m4 different individuals, and 2 of them weren't even in your sphere. I'm not gonan name anyone casue I don't remeber who exactly it was, I used to have lot of contacts back then and those of you who know me know I foget name and nation correlations easily and ask: "who da f*** are you again?". But yeah, 4 differnet sources told me me most if not all details of the plans that you guys were working on. And then when I confronted eddard and kylo with that knowledge I might have told them that if theycoutner it's their funeral. Kylo might have even told me that we'll see. But yeah Mikey, you can't stich your and Valira's failures on him, or others. And yeah SK wasn't involved in that topple the hegemoney deal, nor in the next one I attended. Can't remember if there was representative for SK in 3rd one, but I left after like a day when I saw the circus that it was. Cleaning my discord history was real hard work after that :D

tvPWtuA.gif

5xM3HxU.gif

...Did you guys not watch the last war? How can you have so many people with only >20 ships. I mean.. it's not like you needed to rush in your attack. Welp. Time to do what I did last war, only now with poking bigger militaries with nukes while spamming fortify. 

Taking bets on if I'll loot more than the 300M in infra I can lose.

Taking bets on if I'll loot more than 50% of the resources that were asked to be returned to avoid bad blood.

Taking bets on if I'll loot more than the whole bank loot swing.

They know not what they do

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Firstly, you're still an idiot to raid an active alliance to keep your own wars going. That part doesn't change. It's in our charter that we do not tolerate raiding, regardless of your own alliance personal situations.

For all you "honor" and "fair fights" enthusiasts out there, you guys are completely ignorant of how war works. It's a fact of war in real world and simulated war that you do not wait to be an even match. You always want the advantage. Why do you think tS, Mensa, and even us partnered with them or Guardian back in the early PW days were so successful (and they continue to be)? We didn't wait for our opponents to fully build up like "chivalrous" knights. This isn't the medieval age. The game acts on modern combat styled operations (and some broken mechanics *cough air vs navy*).

In no ways am I saying that we're going to "win" or "lose." To quote Neville Chamberlain, "In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers".

No, Kylo wasn't leaking anything from that chatroom. I'm not Gandalf, do not call me a leaker. The person leaking from that chatroom was Eddard trying to calm Paperless down. Don't throw things out that's utter bullshit, I'm getting quite tired of hearing negative propaganda from SK.

You publicly blasted against Valyria and SK for weeks. You have zero room to talk about negative propaganda.

No you're not Gandalf since he actually admitted he was wrong, but you're 100% ignorant of rank structures. You consistently talked to my government behind my back, not understanding the concept that I hear about everything you said to them. You took a lower level government from NW at his word instead of taking the 2-minutes it requires to send a message to the leader of NW, and instead decide to escalate a situation that was trivial in nature. And you didn't accept that you were in the wrong.

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

You promised to pay reparations for that incident and even agreed to the 6m that I mentioned, and then your promptly refused to pay it the next day.

Real men actually do what they say they're going to do.

They also don't back out of wars that they try to set up.

They also don't try to setup coalitions to take down their own allies.

In regards to the conflict when TEst hit Valryia. Honestly, you're straight up stupid if you think you can go to war in 24hrs from no military against a force that's fully militarized, and expect to do anything. For the record, we DID build up, but the conflict ended before we even could finish. It was a conflict that ended in less than 72 hours. To call someone a coward for that is just complete ignorance.

You guys can hate on us all you want and call us cowards, but we take the OWF stance and dgaf. We have the right to our own national sovereignty, and if you don't like it, tough. If you don't even know what that means, you shouldn't be involved in politics. Also, this is basically a strategy we adopted from years of fighting with tS and Mensa.

You prod the bull too many times and eventually it'll charge at you full tilt. It's up to you whether you're prepared for it or not.

This game is dying for multiple reasons:

1. There's a lack of proper seriousness. You can have fun and be serious at the same time, but you can't have all of one and not the other.

2. There's a lack of looking before you leap. Jumping to conclusions before actually talking to people creates more problems.

3. Broken game mechanics that haven't been fixed in more than a year. (We can't do much about it apparently despite our hundreds of ideas).

4. The OWF is so cancerous that almost no one really cares about it. (It used to be a decent place where you could have a civilized argument without flame and meme wars)

5. Stubborn leaders don't seem to realize they're the cause of all their own alliance issues because they're too caught up in the idealism that they're the only one that is right. (Not to mention they don't accept their faults even when they know it is)

6.  There's more that I'm sure you can list.

That's about my complete 2-cents. You can come talk to me in-game or via discord if you want to argue semantics or further the discussion.

Edited by Valdoroth
  • Upvote 2

Tbh, about the counter from SK and Polaris. I heard for m4 different individuals, and 2 of them weren't even in your sphere. I'm not gonan name anyone casue I don't remeber who exactly it was, I used to have lot of contacts back then and those of you who know me know I foget name and nation correlations easily and ask: "who da f*** are you again?". But yeah, 4 differnet sources told me me most if not all details of the plans that you guys were working on. And then when I confronted eddard and kylo with that knowledge I might have told them that if theycoutner it's their funeral. Kylo might have even told me that we'll see. But yeah Mikey, you can't stich your and Valira's failures on him, or others. And yeah SK wasn't involved in that topple the hegemoney deal, nor in the next one I attended. Can't remember if there was representative for SK in 3rd one, but I left after like a day when I saw the circus that it was. Cleaning my discord history was real hard work after that :D

Thats fair and I wouldn't expect you to name your sources ;) We may not like the fact we've had leaks but I can't blame anyone for using 'em. We're not really blaming Kylo for any "failings" though, I'm not sure where he's getting at. I've probably mentioned him the most of any SK member in this thread, and it was only to point out to people that even kylo - with as low opinion of us as he has - admitted we were going to join the war against TEst if it hadn't ended soon. While I disagree with some of the "failings" people have ascribed to us, the sphere definitely did have issues that needed to be worked through and I don't pin that on anyone.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Firstly, you're still an idiot to raid an active alliance to keep your own wars going. That part doesn't change. It's in our charter that we do not tolerate raiding, regardless of your own alliance personal situations. For all you "honor" and "fair fights" enthusiasts out there, you guys are completely ignorant of how war works. It's a fact of war in real world and simulated war that you do not wait to be an even match. You always want the advantage. Why do you think tS, Mensa, and even us partnered with them or Guardian back in the early PW days were so successful (and they continue to be)? We didn't wait for our opponents to fully build up like "chivalrous" knights. This isn't the medieval age. The game acts on modern combat styled operations (and some broken mechanics *cough air vs navy*). In no ways am I saying that we're going to "win" or "lose." To quote Neville Chamberlain, "In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers".   You publicly blasted against Valyria and SK for weeks. You have zero room to talk about negative propaganda.No you're not Gandalf since he actually admitted he was wrong, but you're 100% ignorant of rank structures. You consistently talked to my government behind my back, not understanding the concept that I hear about everything you said to them. You took a lower level government from NW at his word instead of taking the 2-minutes it requires to send a message to the leader of NW, and instead decide to escalate a situation that was trivial in nature. And you didn't accept that you were in the wrong.Ignorance is NOT bliss.You promised to pay reparations for that incident and even agreed to the 6m that I mentioned, and then your promptly refused to pay it the next day. Real men actually do what they say they're going to do.They also don't back out of wars that they try to set up.They also don't try to setup coalitions to take down their own allies.  In regards to the conflict when TEst hit Valryia. Honestly, you're straight up stupid if you think you can go to war in 24hrs from no military against a force that's fully militarized, and expect to do anything. For the record, we DID build up, but the conflict ended before we even could finish. It was a conflict that ended in less than 72 hours. To call someone a coward for that is just complete ignorance. You guys can hate on us all you want and call us cowards, but we take the OWF stance and dgaf. We have the right to our own national sovereignty, and if you don't like it, tough. If you don't even know what that means, you shouldn't be involved in politics. Also, this is basically a strategy we adopted from years of fighting with tS and Mensa. You prod the bull too many times and eventually it'll charge at you full tilt. It's up to you whether you're prepared for it or not. This game is dying for multiple reasons:1. There's a lack of proper seriousness. You can have fun and be serious at the same time, but you can't have all of one and not the other.2. There's a lack of looking before you leap. Jumping to conclusions before actually talking to people creates more problems.3. Broken game mechanics that haven't been fixed in more than a year. (We can't do much about it apparently despite our hundreds of ideas).4. The OWF is so cancerous that almost no one really cares about it. (It used to be a decent place where you could have a civilized argument without flame and meme wars)5. Stubborn leaders don't seem to realize they're the cause of all their own alliance issues because they're too caught up in the idealism that they're the only one that is right. (Not to mention they don't accept their faults even when they know it is)6.  There's more that I'm sure you can list. That's about my complete 2-cents. You can come talk to me in-game or via discord if you want to argue semantics or further the discussion.

k

• Upvote 1

1. There's a lack of proper seriousness. You can have fun and be serious at the same time, but you can't have all of one and not the other.

2. There's a lack of looking before you leap. Jumping to conclusions before actually talking to people creates more problems.

3. Broken game mechanics that haven't been fixed in more than a year. (We can't do much about it apparently despite our hundreds of ideas).

4. The OWF is so cancerous that almost no one really cares about it. (It used to be a decent place where you could have a civilized argument without flame and meme wars)

5. Stubborn leaders don't seem to realize they're the cause of all their own alliance issues because they're too caught up in the idealism that they're the only one that is right. (Not to mention they don't accept their faults even when they know it is)

That's about my complete 2-cents. You can come talk to me in-game or via discord if you want to argue semantics or further the discussion.

People need to have fun in a serious way. I feel like a lot of alliances are just memes or total no nonsense pixel hugging freaks. And Kylo always jumps to conclusions. Anyway, he's nothing to worry about or give a thought about, there are other fish in the sea. 

I think Alex should try to implement more of his ideas, but understand he's probably busy IRL and can't get to every one of them. 

OWF is cancer. Shit posting is taking over, and this is what happened in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). The OWF become such a wasteland for idiots and all the good posters just never came back. 

The # of nations are declining, it was at a high at about 5300 and now down to 4887. Even with the new benefits for recruiting, I just don't see many more people coming without some changes to the community, which is CANCER. Fix yourselves, people. Once it goes under 4500 I believe that is the point of no return and this becomes the next (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), just quicker. 

Y'all are cancer, I'm cancer, !@#$ it, I quit.

• Upvote 4

l0K4fIEZ1FFiWFJPq.gif

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

People need to have fun in a serious way. I feel like a lot of alliances are just memes or total no nonsense pixel hugging freaks. And Kylo always jumps to conclusions. Anyway, he's nothing to worry about or give a thought about, there are other fish in the sea. 

I think Alex should try to implement more of his ideas, but understand he's probably busy IRL and can't get to every one of them. 

OWF is cancer. Shit posting is taking over, and this is what happened in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). The OWF become such a wasteland for idiots and all the good posters just never came back. 

The main concept behind this game is politics, the game in entirety is nothing without dialogue that exists on another plane separate from the mechanics. 

This game, so to speak, is literally all that you make of it. If you think the world is coming to an end because the game isn't conducting "proper" politics, following honor codes, treaties, and other promises then you really didn't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) or any other nation simulator game very often.

(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) came to a steaming halt because it became BORING. Not because treaties were restrictive, not because people became shitty posters. The game got old and repetitive and people moved on with their lives. PnW is no different, the thing I respect most about Alex is he doesn't like to have things fixed for long. Anytime we get cemented in a way to fight or play it gets uprooted, for better or worse it changes and it's what makes the game interesting. Adapt to survive, always a new way to approach the game.

OWF is and will always be cancer, people are unpredictable. It isn't politics, it's just people. 'Good poster' is an oxymoron.

Get over yourselves, get back to the game, and have fun.

• Upvote 3

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Fun and adventure?

Literally had a good chuckle when I got on discord and heard you were trying to someone claim I'm butt hurt over something in some piss poor way of making yourself feel good.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm merely pointing out that being opportunistic eventually comes back to bite you in the ass. Case in point, who hasn't given arrgh a beat down at this point as retaliation for raiding?

Whatever works for you I suppose?

Edited by Nemesis
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Case in point, who hasn't given arrgh a beat down at this point as retaliation for raiding?

Case in point, most of our raiders actually profit a lot, besides the retaliations. Personally, I got enough loot for 2 cities thanks to the previous war.

By the way, I can name quite many alliances that do not retaliate, but I don't want to make people angry. Go through the war logs if you want to check :v

Arrgh.png

So many WoT's, Partisan must be proud. I however am displeased.

If your DoW isn't a sentence and you post more than once in it, you're a failure in my eyes.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

So many WoT's, Partisan must be proud. I however am displeased.

If your DoW isn't a sentence and you post more than once in it, you're a failure in my eyes.

Sk dows or annoucements give us a reason to kill ourselves as well.

No darth Valdoroth writing it though

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-