Seven Kingdoms Declaration of War

Mikey

so that establishes Polaris could have handled Arrgh. Rest, your Valyria, Polaris again, SK, Dragonstone, Night's Watch, WTF via ODP and Order of White Rose(who you protected and we originally hit) could have taken TEst out slowly. Majority of you were out of TEst range so really damage was already minimized in that sense. Valyria had eaten most of what it could, your big nations already lost their most expensive infra at the top and rest were out of range. 

So really, all you had to do was pick TEst nations off a few each time, and give it a swift death. The problem with this was SK would've taken considerable hitting at their upper tier, something they clearly were scared of. Other than that, you guys could've won. Some people in TEst I remember voiced such concerns even, but I told them that you guys neither have the guts or ability to make that happen. I would've loved to be proven wrong. Yet here we stand, with the doom of Valyira. :)

All I'm saying is, when SK actually had a change at greatness, they slept through it. It's gone now. 

Well, first of all, I believe you mean Order of Storms instead of Order of the White Rose. We were never been allied with OWR, but we did protect OoS. Secondly, WTF didn't want to join, so that left NW, Dragonstone, OoS SK and Polaris to fight TEst, Arrgh, and probably RW. OoS was very inactive, and Dragonstone was 90% low tier players. If you really believe Valyria, (just beaten down by TEst) NW, Dragonstone, Polaris, OoS and SK could have taken out TEst, RW, and Arrgh, then there is simply no reasoning with you. Even with WTF we most likely could not have done it.

Edited by Bluebear

Well, first of all, I believe you mean Order of Storms instead of Order of the White Rose. We were never been allied with OWR, but we did protect OoS. Secondly, WTF didn't want to join, so that left NW, Dragonstone, OoS SK and Polaris to fight TEst, Arrgh, and probably RW. OoS was very inactive, and Dragonstone was 90% low tier players. If you really believe Valyria, (just beaten down by TEst) NW, Dragonstone, Polaris and SK could have taken out TEst, RW, and Arrgh, then there is simply no reasoning with you. Even with WTF we most likely could not have done it.

How many Orders were there?!! And yeah, OoS is what I meant. 

Well, that exact lack of courage is what leads us here. You could have. I've a very good history of taking part in updeclares and take my word for it, you could have. One by one, you could've brought down TEst. It would've taken quite a bit, but with good planning and execution, of course it was possible. 

The hegemoney you guys criticize now back in their time won against higher numbers and won with courage while odds were stacked up against em, something you guys unfortunately seriously lack. 

It's also very funny that you're actually leading with the argument that your 5-6 alliances "third" sphere couldn't have taken out a single alliance. :D 

• Upvote 2

It's also very funny that you're actually leading with the argument that your 5-6 alliances "third" sphere couldn't have taken out a single alliance. :D

A single alliance? What about RW and Arrgh? And you are criticizing me for not believing in my alliance but you are also claiming that your alliance would have lost that war, so...

A single alliance? What about RW and Arrgh? And you are criticizing me for not believing in my alliance but you are also claiming that your alliance would have lost that war, so...

Polaris handled Arrgh alone in a later war very easily as I mentioned above, that cut them out. RW wasn't even militarized then so they could've easily been taken out at that point. Only TEst was fairly militarized and a real threat then. 

I'm criticizing your belief because it was incorrect in my opinion, I'm no expert but I know a thing or two about war you know. I'm also criticizing it because it lacked courage. As far as TEst losing is concerned, like I said I didn't believe you had the guts or ability to pull it off, something you believed yourself too apparently, but if you did, there's little one can do against updeclaring of this kind other than watch and hope to win the war decs which come. 

• Upvote 1

Tywin, the members who were in the 'SK sphere' could never have beaten TEst, there was no point in even trying - case and point, Papers, Please (and how it took every whale outside of TEst to beat TEst).

They could have. If you look at numbers alone, all the wars tS won back in the day, they never could have. With proper strategy and execution, a lot is possible. SK and co obviously lacked that, but if it was someone competent instead, they simply could have with the ankle biting all the way up to top. 

And, as far as the Papers, Please, (is that the name now?) is concerned, Pantheon, their ultimate whales didn't even come in, neither did their ultimate lovely whale Oblige till the last declare of round 1. People with lesser cities than me hit me and using the air strategy won it. If they had used lesser alliances involved, the only difference in my opinion would have been it would've taken a lot more time in taking TEst out, but it was inevitable. 

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Polaris handled Arrgh alone in a later war very easily as I mentioned above, that cut them out. RW wasn't even militarized then so they could've easily been taken out at that point. Only TEst was fairly militarized and a real threat then. 

I'm criticizing your belief because it was incorrect in my opinion, I'm no expert but I know a thing or two about war you know. I'm also criticizing it because it lacked courage. As far as TEst losing is concerned, like I said I didn't believe you had the guts or ability to pull it off, something you believed yourself too apparently, but if you did, there's little one can do against updeclaring of this kind other than watch and hope to win the war decs which come. 

Well I guess that's true about Arrgh, but if you are counting RW out because they weren't militarized, you might as well count most of our allies out as well, seeing as they're weren't really militarized either.

And I suppose that's true about the updeclares, but I also know for a fact that TEst would have been willing to decomm units, drop down and attack us, so there's a bit you can do besides sit and wait. Either way it would have been very difficult to pull off. 

They could have. 

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I think you're both overestimating alliances like OoS NW and Dragonstone and underestimating TEst RW and Arrgh

Edited by Bluebear

Well I guess that's true about Arrgh, but if you are counting RW out because they weren't militarized, you might as well count most of our allies out as well, seeing as they're weren't really militarized either.

And I suppose that's true about the updeclares, but I also know for a fact that TEst would have been willing to decomm units, drop down and attack us, so there's a bit you can do besides sit and wait. Either way it would have been very difficult to pull off. 

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I think you're both overestimating alliances like OoS NW and Dragonstone and underestimating TEst RW and Arrgh

RW has always been slow to militarize if you noticed. Polaris, I'm confident could've taken out both Arrgh and RW with the right targets. I've hit 5 people at once when they aren't militarized properly, it can work out for you. 

Sure, TEst could've tried that, essentially lowering their military to hit, then building it back during update with a double build, and then doing attacks. Enough time to counter the nations decomming at their low strength and hitting them then. But that again requires proper strategy and execution from your side's part, and I already said my part on that. 

And of course, it would have been difficult to pull off, but that's the point. Nothing good comes easy. SK instead of establishing itself as a proper sphere didn't take the difficult route, and is taking the easy route instead of hitting a rolled alliance. That's what I was talking about to begin with, so thank you for accepting that!  

"no"

Did I do that right?  That's my first time, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, mate.  But it kinda hurt to type that.

Also, stop liking his post......James......and Antifa.  :ph34r:

You're not the real Steve!

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

FOR STEVE

Look what you did.

"no"

Did I do that right?  That's my first time, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, mate.  But it kinda hurt to type that.

Also, stop liking his post......James......and Antifa.  :ph34r:

That is an OOC attack. I'm sorry that you can't appreciate me for who I am.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Prefontaine-01/17/2017

So the war is ending tonight.
We've had several spats of raiding and counter raiding with the war going on.
My question is would you like to end that or have it continue?

Clover-01/17/2017
well I mean it's not really doing either of us any good
we of course will end it if the raids stop

Prefontaine-01/17/2017
We were only raiding to be able to keep fighting our war.
Plenty of people were annoyed at the bank looting incident on our side, especially with the post made on the forums.
If we could get about half of that back, that would burry any bad blood on our end.

Clover-01/17/2017
You know as well as I do there's no way that's going to happen. It was your guy who slipped, there's almost no excuse to lose money since the update. That money is long gone anyway.
If you want, I'll call this reps from hitting valyria previously
I do agree the post was a bit....

Prefontaine-01/17/2017
Was more referring to the resources.
The money is meh.
But I know the resources are still there.
I'll be completely honest with you.
We will get back on our feet.
And there will come a point down the road where we're looking for a fight again. Someone will bring up "hey remember when SK got lucky and hit the bank and bragged on the forums? Lets get them back".
And that idea will probably become popular.
This is a simple way of avoiding it. I mean you saw how many more SK raids sprang up after that post.
I know I went out of my way to hit two guys.
Giving some of it back will make it so I can give you my assurance we won't come after you over this some point down the road.
Because I can turn to the mob and go "Hey, they gave some back even though they had no reason to"

Clover-01/17/2017
Honestly we didn't have 'bad blood' with you guys before hand- even after hitting valyria in some random show of flex. I get it though, it's cool. I for one wanted to edge closer to working with you guys originally. See though, you keep saying shit like that man- and I don't even know you personally, but you throwing your weight around doesn't mean anything to me. Especially with PW how it is. You're free to ask Jawa for anything back. It was a fair raid to us, and he's free to do what he likes. Beyond that, if you feel the need- we look forward to your delcarations.

Prefontaine-01/17/2017
We weren't flexing on Valyria.
Valyria's gov was being inept and giving no contact.
We gave it right back.

Clover-01/17/2017
Eh I'd agree somewhat. While they did have their inept moments you guys were looking for a reason to throw your weight around anyway. Like seriously, that whole thing was so lop-sided it was almost embarassing.
Even still, I'm not going to tell Jawa what to do and I personally hope he doesn't even consider giving you guys anything.

Prefontaine-01/17/2017
It lasted for like 3 days.

There ya' go. There are the full logs of my vicious threats, asking for about half of the resources back to have an easy way to avoid any future drama stemming from the incident. Told that If the raids stop (which they did from TEst) this whole thing stops. Not that any of this matters anyway as I've said TEst is basically disbanding and splitting up. So the 10-12 members who still haven't left yet (are doing so on the first) should be given peace. I don't have the list of names at this moment though. As for me I've said I'm quitting soon several times, so enjoy your victory? You've done much work. When Valyria was hit you were scampering and dancing to try to avoid fighting us in every way possible. Now that we've been beaten down by half the game you feel all big and bad. Congratulations on your victory. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

On a side note.

"The Dong Axis and Terminus Est agree that no new war declarations will occur in this conflict between us. The signatories also agree to uphold peace for a period of two weeks following the war. Should anyone who participated in this war break that peace and, instead of rebuilding, re-declare in revenge for things that happened in this war, it is agreed that the coalition will come together to counter the aggressor once more."

SK participated in the war, though not signed, this was directly stemming from our bank being raided. I look forward to the coalitions declaration on SK as our peace was broken and our rebuild interrupted. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

If we had requested them to join they would have done so without a second of hesitation, and they made that fact very clear to us at the time. We decided as an alliance not to call them in. Absolutely ridiculous that people believe we were pleading and begging for help and SK refused. if they had betrayed us like that do you really think we would have merged into them?

Being in the chat, I can say that's entirely untrue. You did call them in. Do not lie.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Being in the chat, I can say that's entirely untrue. You did call them in. Do not lie.

DRAMA. Bluebear, are you lying or is Kylo lying? Did SK refuse the call?

There ya' go. There are the full logs of my vicious threats, asking for about half of the resources back to have an easy way to avoid any future drama stemming from the incident. Told that If the raids stop (which they did from TEst) this whole thing stops. Not that any of this matters anyway as I've said TEst is basically disbanding and splitting up. So the 10-12 members who still haven't left yet (are doing so on the first) should be given peace. I don't have the list of names at this moment though. As for me I've said I'm quitting soon several times, so enjoy your victory? You've done much work. When Valyria was hit you were scampering and dancing to try to avoid fighting us in every way possible. Now that we've been beaten down by half the game you feel all big and bad. Congratulations on your victory. 

It's simple, SK realizes how irrelevant it has become now as an alliance and thought hitting TEst by claiming to not be a push over will improve their terrible reputation.

I don't mind when alliances go to war and whatnot, but this declaration and reasoning just reeks of insecurity on SK's part. They talk about an alliance which was never a push over, yet ever since they left the tS-Mensa side, all they have ever gotten is being pushed around. TEst pushed them around by hitting their ally Valyria and they had no response. Mensa pushed them around just last month, something they seem to have conveniently forgotten now.

Edited by Tywin Lannister
  • Upvote 1

Gonna stick with this talking point? They reached peace after 2 days of fighting before we, polaris, nights watch and loarderon were going to blitz. I don't know why things were resolved to fast, I wasn't in those talks. But I don't think its unreasonable to expect allies who were caught unprepared to take a few days to militarize (I admit we were woefully unprepared for that) and then hit when they have the chance to actually change the impact of the war. In this case things were wrapped up almost immediately before that could.

Good on Polaris and NW for looking out for their allies and good on Lordaeron for looking out for their ally's ally but what exactly does that have to do with SK? We've got Bluebear saying you weren't called in and Kylo saying you were (bear in mind they were all in your sphere's discord server). Whatever the truth is, it says wonders about your lack of preparation and therefore ineptnes if you weren't expecting a war after a such long period of peace.

And to all those claiming SK wasn't enough to take down TEst, they most certainly could have or at least taken down a large number of their smaller nations but that's not the point. They're allies. They should be willing to ZI themselves to protect those they hold a flimsy piece of paper with.

• Upvote 1

Let me clear this up,

Valyria came to me the same night they were hit, and after awhile, we got called into a chatroom and decided we'd hell by hitting Arrgh only, because they hit our ally in Nights Watch. Even though it was an ODP, our allies are very important to us. In that chatroom were the various members of GoTsphere and Lordaeron(minus WTF who decided they weren't coming in). We figured out a plan of action and were going to execute it, however I elected to drop out and opt for peace(provided that it was a valid peace offer), because Polaris wasn't militerizing as fast as necessary for us to pull off the plan. They were supposed to anchor and Lordaeron had a higher military at the time, it wasn't going to work.

Anyway, I talked to Bluebear and Prefontaine and got peace, the terms weren't that bad and I felt comfortable not going in knowing what they were. They weren't humiliating nor would they seriously hurt Valyria and after talking with Bluebear we finished the war and obtained peace.

I'm not saying SK was a bad ally here or anything, but they were in the chatroom and militerizing, so I'm confident that they were called in, they called Lordaeron in and we had around 30k-40k score, so I'm sure that SK was called in. They also definitely called Polaris in.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Threaten SK, expect them to hand over resources they took in a war. SK knows you'll be a problem down the road, because you are just a bunch of thugs. While the thug has a broken leg and nose, they can kick him. Seems like a good strategy, they may not seem "tough", but it's better than facing you when you're built up and all.

Threaten SK, expect them to hand over resources they took in a war. SK knows you'll be a problem down the road, because you are just a bunch of thugs. While the thug has a broken leg and nose, they can kick him. Seems like a good strategy, they may not seem "tough", but it's better than facing you when you're built up and all.

Honestly though, going by your very logic, the thug has a broken leg and nose right now, you can't do much to him. Doesn't that just strengthen his resolve to hit you later and make it all the more certain you will be facing him later on? 

Lucky for them in this scenario TEst is going a different route anyway, something that has been stated in public quite a few times now. I suspect that's what brought this sudden courage in SK, knowing that an alliance was kind of disbanding soon enough, perfect time to pretend that they aren't someone who gets pushed around by everyone.

• Upvote 2

Gonna stick with this talking point? They reached peace after 2 days of fighting before we, polaris, nights watch and loarderon were going to blitz. I don't know why things were resolved to fast, I wasn't in those talks. But I don't think its unreasonable to expect allies who were caught unprepared to take a few days to militarize (I admit we were woefully unprepared for that) and then hit when they have the chance to actually change the impact of the war. In this case things were wrapped up almost immediately before that could happen.

8460c1872e.png

Its not literally a direct threat in the same way the typical "hate to see something happen to this place" isn't technically either. No its just, you know, we'll build back up from this in a bit. When that happens we'll want to start a new war. You'll be really popular as a target if you don't give this back. But if you do give it back I bet you wont be so popular. Its not exactly subtle in its implications.

I'm not, to be clear, offering any righteous indignation or moral anger over this. Its a lot of money to lose and its not unreasonable to want to try and get it back, even if it was legitimately raided. This is, after all, a game of politics. And so he chose a political gamble. Will be back down under the threat of force or not? Given the perception people have we were scared of them before, and given even a winning war stands to do more damage to us than what you asked for, its not unreasonable to think we might choose to surrender the resources. Maybe other alliances would. Maybe we would with other leaders or in other circumstances, though I doubt it. But it any case this time we chose not to. Now we either let your suggested course of events - wherein you recover from the papers war, look to start a new one, and choose the overwhelmingly popular SK option - take place, or we start that war now.

This is not a "good" fight. This is not a "fair" fight. We are not looking to demonstrate our military power or anything (how could this be so given the militarization disparities?) We're just speeding up the options you gave us so we can get it over with now rather than later.

I mean, that's not how this works at all.  He just said that when they've recovered, they are going to want to look for someone to fight, and it'll probably be you.  All you've done is prolong that a little bit.  Unless you are going to destroy TEst, or keep them at permanent war, at some point, they are going to recover.  And now 100% they are going to go for you now.  

You may put a term in the peace deal like "We agree to no hard feelings" and they may sign it, but paperless doesn't forget.  They'll manufacture or use some other kind of casus belli, but this will be the reason.

• Upvote 1

Prefontaine - Yesterday at 1:21 PM
Clover - Yesterday at 1:24 PM

So you ended it hmm? Provide the full chat logs, please. We stopped and expected you to stop.

We did end what was going on at the time. You were raiding us, we agreed that if you stopped we would end our counters. This was also before you threatened us over the resources, which was never resolved. That line of conversation ended up sidetracking to issues over Valryia and the conversation ended with us refusing to pay any resources.

Here's the full logs since you asked:

Prefontaine

01/17/2017

Clover

01/17/2017

Prefontaine

01/17/2017

We were only raiding to be able to keep fighting our war.

Plenty of people were annoyed at the bank looting incident on our side, especially with the post made on the forums.

If we could get about half of that back, that would burry any bad blood on our end.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18161-thanks-test/

Clover

01/17/2017

You know as well as I do there's no way that's going to happen. It was your guy who slipped, there's almost no excuse to lose money since the update. That money is long gone anyway.

If you want, I'll call this reps from hitting valyria previously

I do agree the post was a bit....

Prefontaine

01/17/2017

Was more referring to the resources.

The money is meh.

But I know the resources are still there.

I'll be completely honest with you.

We will get back on our feet.

And there will come a point down the road where we're looking for a fight again. Someone will bring up "hey remember when SK got lucky and hit the bank and bragged on the forums? Lets get them back".

And that idea will probably become popular.

This is a simple way of avoiding it. I mean you saw how many more SK raids sprang up after that post.

I know I went out of my way to hit two guys.

Giving some of it back will make it so I can give you my assurance we won't come after you over this some point down the road.

Because I can turn to the mob and go "Hey, they gave some back even though they had no reason to"

Clover

-

01/17/2017

Honestly we didn't have 'bad blood' with you guys before hand- even after hitting valyria in some random show of flex. I get it though, it's cool. I for one wanted to edge closer to working with you guys originally.

See though, you keep saying shit like that man- and I don't even know you personally, but you throwing your weight around doesn't mean anything to me. Especially with PW how it is. You're free to ask Jawa for anything back. It was a fair raid to us, and he's free to do what he likes.

Beyond that, if you feel the need- we look forward to your delcarations.

Prefontaine

01/17/2017

We weren't flexing on Valyria.

Valyria's gov was being inept and giving no contact.

We gave it right back.

Clover

01/17/2017

Eh I'd agree somewhat. While they did have their inept moments you guys were looking for a reason to throw your weight around anyway. Like seriously, that whole thing was so lop-sided it was almost embarassing.

Even still, I'm not going to tell Jawa what to do and I personally hope he doesn't even consider giving you guys anything.

Prefontaine

01/17/2017

It lasted for like 3 days.

edit: forgot to include the logs :P

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I mean... going to war with TEst now doesn't exactly get 'getting into a war with TEst' out of the way. You just added another war in the long line of wars that will keep happening because you keep giving them a reason to go to war with you. Next time they hit you they'll use this as a reason, so I don't exactly see the point of going to war with them to "get it out of the way".

• Upvote 1

On a side note.

"The Dong Axis and Terminus Est agree that no new war declarations will occur in this conflict between us. The signatories also agree to uphold peace for a period of two weeks following the war. Should anyone who participated in this war break that peace and, instead of rebuilding, re-declare in revenge for things that happened in this war, it is agreed that the coalition will come together to counter the aggressor once more."

SK participated in the war, though not signed, this was directly stemming from our bank being raided. I look forward to the coalitions declaration on SK as our peace was broken and our rebuild interrupted. 

The bank of TEst itself was never touched, only the bank a single 1 man micro. Sure it turns out he was hiding your bank, but I don't know why you wouldn't expect a 1 man AA with no visible ties to you to be treated as your member, his bank to be treated as your bank, or to not get raided. Moreover he was already raiding our members so we sent in a counter, which happened to be successful and get the loot. I understand the reasoning behind your decision as an alliance to just raid everybody towards the end, and for the most part it worked out and made good sense. But don't get upset when some of those raids get countered and you happened to lose a billion because you send the bank hiding nations to attack people. We'd view that money as legitimately won even if he was in TEst due to the raids on us, let alone the fact he was in a different alliance (without even a mention in his bio he was from TEst).

All of our other conflicts played out the same. You raided us, we sent counters to those raiders. If thats a war now the wiki is going to need to add a lot of new entries.

Being in the chat you were also aware we were a day away from attacking TEst when peace broke out.

Let me clear this up,

Valyria came to me the same night they were hit, and after awhile, we got called into a chatroom and decided we'd hell by hitting Arrgh only, because they hit our ally in Nights Watch. Even though it was an ODP, our allies are very important to us. In that chatroom were the various members of GoTsphere and Lordaeron(minus WTF who decided they weren't coming in). We figured out a plan of action and were going to execute it, however I elected to drop out and opt for peace(provided that it was a valid peace offer), because Polaris wasn't militerizing as fast as necessary for us to pull off the plan. They were supposed to anchor and Lordaeron had a higher military at the time, it wasn't going to work.

Anyway, I talked to Bluebear and Prefontaine and got peace, the terms weren't that bad and I felt comfortable not going in knowing what they were. They weren't humiliating nor would they seriously hurt Valyria and after talking with Bluebear we finished the war and obtained peace.

I'm not saying SK was a bad ally here or anything, but they were in the chatroom and militerizing, so I'm confident that they were called in, they called Lordaeron in and we had around 30k-40k score, so I'm sure that SK was called in. They also definitely called Polaris in.

I can most of this. Initially though Valyria hadn't expected the attack and notified their allies they didn't want them joining. After discussing with them and Polaris we reversed that and began planning the entry. The only real point of contention on our end (or my end, I didn't really read the entire bluebear/tywin exchange) is with claims we weren't going to help.

I mean... going to war with TEst now doesn't exactly get 'getting into a war with TEst' out of the way. You just added another war in the long line of wars that will keep happening because you keep giving them a reason to go to war with you. Next time they hit you they'll use this as a reason, so I don't exactly see the point of going to war with them to "get it out of the way".

You're right, short of permanently occupying them, which won't happen,  we can't stop them from ever coming back for us. And as many have pointed out they may well choose to do so down the line. Perhaps wars between us will continue, though I would disagree that the loot from their bank nation, given the circumstances around it (not being in TEst and also raiding us) was a pretty poor reason in the first place. Regardless, its true, as others pointed out, they may just come back again when they're built up. But if the only way to truly prevent future wars between us and TEst....is to wait and allow them to launch the promised future war...its not really so useful.

There's a lot flying in this thread about our lack of "honor" or how this isn't a fair fight, how we aren't impressing anyone, etc etc. Of course we aren't. We didn't expect to and its clearly not about demonstrating our might or w/e it is people think. Its simple. Through your weight around it might just get thrown back you.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I mean don't get me wrong, I as an individual support this war (not speaking for all of TUE). Who cares about honor and fair fights? TEst was in no position to threaten you since they were weak. I say hit them while they're down for thinking they're important enough to matter.

Some people should know when to put their ego aside and realize they F'd up and are in no position to make demands. Good for you SK for showing them they're really not all that.