Hello Orbis, a friendly message from Hippo of Mensa HQ

Buorhann

I'm bumping this to casually remind people of this.  With the current messages that both Avruch and I are receiving due to the most recent actions, I felt this is a very appropriate topic to point out again.

We've been relatively quiet, but a few people figure they could get in some quick raids.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just casually bumping this.

Seems people haven't gotten the message just yet.

Some fireworks may be happening soon.

Can I raid your inactives?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• 3 months later...

So I'm bumping this again, to give out a fair warning before I call up the steamrollers again on some annoying alliances (Or rather, their leaders).  I am literally giving you a major heads up, which is normally unheard of from us in Mensa.

Just a fair warning before people cry "SYDNDISDFSPHERE IS RUINING GAME"

• Upvote 6

• Wiki Mod

To late Hippo, my steamroller is already revving up.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

So I'm bumping this again, to give out a fair warning before I call up the steamrollers again on some annoying alliances (Or rather, their leaders).  I am literally giving you a major heads up, which is normally unheard of from us in Mensa.

Just a fair warning before people cry "SYDNDISDFSPHERE IS RUINING GAME"

Are you threatening me son?

os9LcJK.gif

Maybe put a notice up on your alliance to spell it out for the players a little deficient on common sense? At least then, if they hit you guys, you can laugh and tell them when they're pleading for mercy after being wrecked "No."

Considering your applicants are at or near zi... Someone would have to be awfully stupid to think raiding them would be very profitable...

*Gets popcorn*

Edited by Felkey

Guest Karl VII

As FA of Mensa, I felt I needed to get this message out since it seems our Intelligentsia is asked this question a lot...

"May we raid your inactives?"

63477465.jpg

While we appreciate that people are asking, before actually attacking (Unlike people from certain "paperless" alliances), I just want to state that we will build up and come drop a steamroller on your alliance members asses if you do.  Please, give us a reason to drag our inactives back into activity.

Our peace terms will not be so friendly next time (And if you look through history, we generally have white peace or some silly terms).

Seriously, I'm asked this like 5 times a day and others in our leadership are asked too.  It's getting !@#$ ridiculous.  We've NEVER allowed people to raid us, whether inactive or not.

Can I raid your inactives? Pretty please????

• Wiki Mod

Maybe put a notice up on your alliance to spell it out for the players a little deficient on common sense? At least then, if they hit you guys, you can laugh and tell them when they're pleading for mercy after being wrecked "No."

We can do that already though, no notice required.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

So I was interested in who was actually raiding you, so I looked and counted the wars from the alliances post-war.

Resp: 7

OWR: 1

GCB: 2

Cerberus: 1

Arrgh: 1

Obviously 7 wars against your applicants and members is cause enough for CB, I mean, it only took 3-4 for you to hit Lordaeron. I await to see you defend Mensa from Resplendent aggression.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

So I was interested in who was actually raiding you, so I looked and counted the wars from the alliances post-war.

Resp: 7

OWR: 1

GCB: 2

Cerberus: 1

Arrgh: 1

Obviously 7 wars against your applicants and members is cause enough for CB, I mean, it only took 3-4 for you to hit Lordaeron. I await to see you defend Mensa from Resplendent aggression.

Obviously you're ignoring the part where your members literally told us that you "Ok'd" them to raid us, claiming that we said it was ok.  That was the tipping point.  You even attempted to deny it when talking to Avruch after admitting it, despite the fact we had logs with what you told them.

But you're right, had I realized that Resplendent raided us that much initially (I saw 4, but confirming 7 since the end of the war, I can't disagree with you on that point), I wouldn't have had a discussion with Prezyan and other people.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4

Just FYI, I'm done approaching people.  If a member raids us, we'll raid you.

Consider it a public warning.  Maintain control on your people.

This is happening too often.

• Upvote 4

• Wiki Mod

No no no, raid Mensa, good things will come out of it.

Yes like raid targets for me.

I've created a clock as well: very interested to see when this happens.

https://www.tickcounter.com/countup/20856/when-will-mensa-declare

I just realised who you are. You're the guy that takes jokes from real stand ups and does them at the local working mens club. Everyone knows they're stolen and the delivery isn't as good as the original, but you keep coming back, week after week because you amuse a few punters and they buy you a pint.

Keep on trucking son.

• Upvote 1