Trump to ban immigration from 7 muslim countries but doesn't ban immigration from Saudi Arabia and Gulf States

August

Trump won't ban immigration from actual terror states. Trump is picking the weak ones (except for Iran) or the countries that he doesn't business ties with. For a change Trump should ban immigration from countries that influences terrorism or fund it aka Saudi and allies. But no I think he won't do that since:
1. Money talks
2. Petrodollar

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-muslim-ban-excludes-countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956

There are two ways to tackle what you just said.

So I'll do the easier thing and say that saudi arabia etc are more relevant to the us's economy, so you'd condemn him either way. Which makes me not care that you're upset.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Can you elaborate on your claim that Iran is a strong terrorist state? Most of the claims are the US just saying they are, yet there has been no direct attack from Iran since 1979 when college students sacked and held our embassy members as hostages. Supposedly they fund every Terrorist in the Known Universe including Galactus and Magneto, but the evidence is never given.

• Upvote 2

There are two ways to tackle what you just said.

so you'd condemn him either way. Which makes me not care that you're upset.

First I agree with his America First. Second I'm not a Trump hater or his critic. I'm just pointing out what that there is something missing or wrong on what his doing.

Can you elaborate on your claim that Iran is a strong terrorist state?

I never said that Iran is a terror state. However I have said that Iran is strong. Also the terror states that I have mentioned are Saudi Arabia and allies not Iran.

I never said that Iran is a terror state. However I have said that Iran is strong. Also the terror states that I have mentioned are Saudi Arabia and allies not Iran.

Trump won't ban immigration from actual terror states. Trump is picking the weak ones (except for Iran) or the countries that he doesn't business ties with. For a change Trump should ban immigration from countries that influences terrorism or fund it aka Saudi and allies. But no I think he won't do that since:

1. Money talks

2. Petrodollar

Look it doesn't mean that from what I said that I think that the countries that has been banned in the US from immigrating to are terror states but those states has been considered by Trump as "terror states" but not mine. I don't consider Iran as terrorist state but I consider Saudi Arabia as a terrorist state. You have misinterpreted what I have type in this thread.

So your point is not enough Muslim countries are being banned, ideally all of them would be banned. 

No my point is that the actual terrorist states like Saudi Arabia and most of the Gulf Countries aren't banned from immigrating to the US.

From what I've heard briefly and I have not checked this, the listed countries are referenced from an Obama order or something to that effect. Trump also has an out in that this primarily targets the people I just got warned for and its well known Saudi Arabia doesn't have such people (as they don't allow them in).

From what I've heard briefly and I have not checked this, the listed countries are referenced from an Obama order or something to that effect. Trump also has an out in that this primarily targets the people I just got warned for and its well known Saudi Arabia doesn't have such people (as they don't allow them in).

Yeah I hear its a list Obama had. 

IpHGyGc.png

Yeah I hear its a list Obama had. 

I checked more on it.

https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

In short Trump only directly named Syria with this, the rest are via being referenced as "nations of concern" which was an Obama thing. Basically a list of nations to have travel redistricted for outside important government/military/rich figures.

So August mate this talk of Trump avoiding Saudi Arabia and such because of business ties is as expected, FAKE NEWS, as the reason why its those nations is because he is simply further strengthening Obama's law. People find it so easy to attack Trump, yet when Obama did things for years there was never a peep which is why its such an unknown matter.

The "discrimination" of Trump to accept Christians, Jews, and such when the period ends is also another part they have not given the full story as Obama discriminated against them and overwhelming resettled Sunnis (99.1% to be exact when Syria is 10% Christian). So Obama it seems would only really accept you if you were Sunni, exactly why who knows (and this only gives fuel to those who say Obama is a Muslim), while Trump is doing the same but for Christians and other minorities. 

Can you elaborate on your claim that Iran is a strong terrorist state? Most of the claims are the US just saying they are, yet there has been no direct attack from Iran since 1979 when college students sacked and held our embassy members as hostages. Supposedly they fund every Terrorist in the Known Universe including Galactus and Magneto, but the evidence is never given.

Not necessarily funding terrorists, but still anti-American. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/12/politics/10-u-s-sailors-in-iranian-custody/

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Obama's list didn't actually "Ban" anyone for starters. It severely limited the visas to refugees from these 7 countries, but never outright stopped the flow.

It also never targeted Dual Nationals, Green card/Visa holders, nonimmigrants and those refugees already in transit to the United States post approval from these nations. Though it did affect travelers to these areas during a certain time period. Even then it was with extra checks and not an outright ban.

Trump targets all of the above and enacted an actual Ban rather than limiting Visas as the Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 actually prescribed.

Claiming to be National security conscious while allowing people in from nations who have by large been responsible for the majority of deaths on American Soil through religiously motivated terrorist attacks(AKA Saudi Arabia) while rejecting those who have either not been involved at all, or have made attempts but likely failed is hilarious admittedly. ISIS propaganda must be quite excited.

Edited by Jose Rodriguez III

Obama's list didn't actually "Ban" anyone for starters. It severely limited the visas to refugees from these 7 countries, but never outright stopped the flow.

It also never targeted Dual Nationals, Green card/Visa holders, nonimmigrants and those refugees already in transit to the United States post approval from these nations. Though it did affect travelers to these areas during a certain time period. Even then it was with extra checks and not an outright ban.

Trump targets all of the above and enacted an actual Ban rather than limiting Visas as the Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 actually prescribed.

Claiming to be National security conscious while allowing people in from nations who have by large been responsible for the majority of deaths on American Soil through religiously motivated terrorist attacks(AKA Saudi Arabia) while rejecting those who have either not been involved at all, or have made attempts but likely failed is hilarious admittedly. ISIS propaganda must be quite excited.

you hate america :v

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Iran supports Hezbollah.  Hezbollah attacks Israel.  Therefore, Iran is Terrorism.  That's US logic for ya.

Duke of House Greyjoy

The problem is pretty much every Muslim country is a problem.

The real problem is that the Muslim countries that ARE a threat and have proven they're a threat are not named. So this is really all for naught. Once the U.S. decides to do something about Saudi Arabia, that's when the discussion can be legit. Otherwise, this is all just garbage.

Saudi Arabia is, in many ways, the father of the problems we face with terrorism today

The branch of Islam they export from there is has ISIS and al-Qaida as its children.  Egypt, not so much  Turkey..not so much.  Iran, no not really.  

Duke of House Greyjoy