20% "tax" to pay for the wall

Caecus

Unlike half of America, I am not going to whine and complain profusely at Trump winning the election nor would I have done the same if Hillary won. This election sucked. No one represented me. However, I am going to support America unlike half the country.

Y'all are a bunch of pathetic safe-space escaping entitlement demanding asshats.

• Upvote 2

Ah, that explains why you didn't post anything when I challenged your understanding of the economy. It's because you only post facts, and you don't know any of them. That's actually a pretty smart way to say you are uninformed. 

I posted quite a bit actually wondering what the hell you were talking as you your response wasn't relevant to what I said. I think you were trying to create a situation where it seemed you were right because you're usually on the opposite of the facts and of logical thinking on most issues. A logical human would have questioned wouldn't have made that post to me in the first place, a logical person would have questioned what they said after I responded which you did not, you just dug the hole deeper. 

Are going to get evidence for your claims? Clearly you're uninformed since you're on the opposite side of change these days. 

IpHGyGc.png

Why do fanatic Trump supporters have terrible grammar? Half of my time is spent trying to decipher what the !@#$ they are trying to say.

Go back to school. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Okay, so you just admitted that Trump lies, and as long as everyone believes that the tariff is "Mexico paying for the wall" and not consumers, the hardcore facts don't matter. In that, we are in agreement. Trump seems to fabricate his own reality, but only like 15% of this country actually believes in it. Kinda like bragging about how his inauguration attendance was the largest in history or that millions of illegal votes were cast to make him lose the popular vote. 

You are assuming that people don't have alternative traceless means of wiring remittances that can't be taxed. I can tell you of at least 5 phone apps or social media pages that allow you to wire money. I mean, for god's sake, I can think of ways around the remittance tax that would be near impossible to close. Take, for example, ebay. Somebody in Mexico puts up an item that's worthless. Person in US buys it with bitcoin or other alternative currency. Person just avoided using bank accounts to directly wire transfer money. Then you might say, ok, let's just tax any and all economic transactions across the border (which is inherently a self-destructive concept, but we don't care about that now). Then people can just wire to other countries and use them as relays. Or mail the money in an old fashion envelope. Your remittance tax doesn't work if the tax is too high, and in acceptable ranges, becomes too low to pay for the wall in a decent time frame. 

Lie or a half truth, its quite irrelevant what it is when it comes to these things. You heavily underestimate the number this affects if you think it only covers 15%, in fact to say only 15% wouldn't be affected would be closer. The rapid anti-Trump people will never be reached with anything no, but they are a tiny minority. To everyone else they will see it as him having done as he said he would. Why wouldn't they? He has been doing promise after promise with nimble speed and even many of his most staunch opponents (Progressives) have taken notice so imagine for an ordinary person more in the "middle". When the time comes that will be in people's minds and those doing the pushback, the media who nobody trusts and the enemies of Trump who have been wrong every step of the way on Trump's promises will be ignored. 

It will all be worked out don't you worry. Legal Mexicans (and the others from the southern countries) I doubt would risk very big trouble if they are found out while the illegals if Trump wants can simply have what they own confiscated when they get nabbed. 

Centrists are the backbone of a democracy. They compromise, they discuss, they look at ideas other than their own to find common ground and engage in constructive conversation to solve problems. They actively try to seek new information to inform their policy decision-making. They place the nation above their ideology because they recognize that only within the safety of the state can their ideology even exist. 

Here is what a radical does: They don't compromise, they don't discuss, they don't look at ideas other than their own and they don't care about common ground or engaging in constructive conversation. They don't seek out new information to inform their policy decision-making. They place their destructive ideology above the nation because they have the foresight of a headless chicken. Fanatics are inherently self-destructive because in their mind, no price is too small to pay to achieve their goal (shout out to you Roz).  

I don't think you realise how reviled your type have become. Its not just the "Fanatics" as you put it on the left and right who hate them, so too does the less extreme. What are Centrists? The people who have compromised so much that they are anathema to both sides. They are pro banks, pro wars, pro mass immigration, pro big business, it goes on. Be it someone on the left or right, the Centrists are nothing but devious sell outs. Laughable to call that a backbone when in many places Centrists have obliterated the actual left wing (you want there to be both a left and right wing, actual opposition) so the country has a choice between "Centre-Right" and "Right". The "Third Way" as it is called has resulted in this massive surge for the Right Wing which will continue until the Third Way is completely wiped out and then perhaps we can get some proper Left Wing people again. 

As for the Fanatic bit at me what exactly is so wrong? You talk of compromise and how grand it is and yet do not recognise my own, instead putting it as a negative? That is hypocrisy. I do not share a great deal of stuff with the right wing but I'm willing to step forward together if it means certain issues are dealt with. That right there is compromise.

Why do fanatic Trump supporters have terrible grammar? Half of my time is spent trying to decipher what the !@#$ they are trying to say.

Go back to school. 

Well crap I expected you to continue your nonsense about it, fine I'll give you an out. Until next time you go crazy I guess. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

Go back to school. 

Heh. Because Anti-Trump supporters avoid focusing on actual dialogue and issues to throw their disdain at semantics and then declare victories when all they won was a pissing contest about small hands or juvenile vagina chat idiots banter about.

• Upvote 1

Lie or a half truth, its quite irrelevant what it is when it comes to these things. You heavily underestimate the number this affects if you think it only covers 15%, in fact to say only 15% wouldn't be affected would be closer. The rapid anti-Trump people will never be reached with anything no, but they are a tiny minority. To everyone else they will see it as him having done as he said he would. Why wouldn't they? He has been doing promise after promise with nimble speed and even many of his most staunch opponents (Progressives) have taken notice so imagine for an ordinary person more in the "middle". When the time comes that will be in people's minds and those doing the pushback, the media who nobody trusts and the enemies of Trump who have been wrong every step of the way on Trump's promises will be ignored. 

It will all be worked out don't you worry. Legal Mexicans (and the others from the southern countries) I doubt would risk very big trouble if they are found out while the illegals if Trump wants can simply have what they own confiscated when they get nabbed. 

See, this is why I have a hard time understanding your mentality. Your words suggest that you will use any means to achieve your objective, but at the slight mention of mass extermination, you somehow find a moral code and back down? I don't understand how someone who doesn't care about the truth and only about how to kick out all the Mexicans can just stop short of genocide. 

That being said, you still haven't said something concrete that Trump can do to prevent people from avoiding the remittance tax, only that Trump will find a way because people doubt him, yadah yadah. The remittance tax is infeasible for Mexico/Mexicans to pay for the wall. Tariff isn't Mexico paying for the wall, so Trump's campaign promise of Mexico paying for the wall is full of shit and you know it. 

To remind you, I'm not debating that the wall is going to be built. I'm debating that you are all idiots if you think Mexico is going to pay for it. 

I don't think you realise how reviled your type have become. Its not just the "Fanatics" as you put it on the left and right who hate them, so too does the less extreme. What are Centrists? The people who have compromised so much that they are anathema to both sides. They are pro banks, pro wars, pro mass immigration, pro big business, it goes on. Be it someone on the left or right, the Centrists are nothing but devious sell outs. Laughable to call that a backbone when in many places Centrists have obliterated the actual left wing (you want there to be both a left and right wing, actual opposition) so the country has a choice between "Centre-Right" and "Right". The "Third Way" as it is called has resulted in this massive surge for the Right Wing which will continue until the Third Way is completely wiped out and then perhaps we can get some proper Left Wing people again. 

As for the Fanatic bit at me what exactly is so wrong? You talk of compromise and how grand it is and yet do not recognise my own, instead putting it as a negative? That is hypocrisy. I do not share a great deal of stuff with the right wing but I'm willing to step forward together if it means certain issues are dealt with. That right there is compromise.

I don't expect you, someone who seeks strongmen to lead their lives, to understand the principles of a healthy democracy. When both sides can't compromise, it stalls government. When the government is stalled, people get frustrated. When people get frustrated, they radicalize. When they radicalize, they introduce violence, first by heat-of-the-moment. Then it becomes planned violence. Then legalized violence. Then civil war. Looking back on any failed republic, that's always how democracies crumble. 

I'll admit, at least you engage. But time and time again,  you prove to me that you are willing to throw away principles (principles which, mind you, define this country and the people who reside in it) to achieve one singular objective. Only revolutionaries and radicals do such things. That's why I called you a fanatic. 

Well crap, I expected you to continue your nonsense about it. Fine, I'll give you an out. Until next time you go crazy I guess. 

FIFY. It's like you are 14, barely cognizant of your own existence, and the first thing you saw was a shriveled up carrot spouting nonsense and thought that was cool. 

Seriously, go back to school. 

Heh. Because Anti-Trump supporters avoid focusing on actual dialogue and issues to throw their disdain at semantics and then declare victories when all they won was a pissing contest about small hands or juvenile vagina chat idiots banter about.

Oh really? Go look at the posts from this page. Trump's campaign promise of getting Mexico to pay for the wall is a lie. You got a better idea than a remittance tax? Post. For someone who spends a lot of time criticizing Anti-Trump supporters for not having any actual dialogue, you sure haven't contributed anything to this conversation. 

Also, seriously. That guy is missing some punctuation and if you can fix it for him, please go right on ahead. My 5th grade nephew has better understanding of sentence structure than this kid. 

Also, I have not mentioned any small hands here. I've mentioned a diminutive phallus in the likeness of a Cheeto, but that's just to tilt all you fanatical Trump supporters. I don't think Lightning is old enough to know what a phallus is though. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

See, this is why I have a hard time understanding your mentality. Your words suggest that you will use any means to achieve your objective, but at the slight mention of mass extermination, you somehow find a moral code and back down? I don't understand how someone who doesn't care about the truth and only about how to kick out all the Mexicans can just stop short of genocide. 

That being said, you still haven't said something concrete that Trump can do to prevent people from avoiding the remittance tax, only that Trump will find a way because people doubt him, yadah yadah. The remittance tax is infeasible for Mexico/Mexicans to pay for the wall. Tariff isn't Mexico paying for the wall, so Trump's campaign promise of Mexico paying for the wall is full of shit and you know it. 

To remind you, I'm not debating that the wall is going to be built. I'm debating that you are all idiots if you think Mexico is going to pay for it. 

I don't expect you, someone who seeks strongmen to lead their lives, to understand the principles of a healthy democracy. When both sides can't compromise, it stalls government. When the government is stalled, people get frustrated. When people get frustrated, they radicalize. When they radicalize, they introduce violence, first by heat-of-the-moment. Then it becomes planned violence. Then legalized violence. Then civil war. Looking back on any failed republic, that's always how democracies crumble. 

I'll admit, at least you engage. But time and time again,  you prove to me that you are willing to throw away principles (principles which, mind you, define this country and the people who reside in it) to achieve one singular objective. Only revolutionaries and radicals do such things. That's why I called you a fanatic. 

What possesses you to think I would find such things acceptable? Genocide, seriously? Thats one of the things I want to avoid when it comes to these sort of issues. I'm a "fanatic" today who talks tough but if things get worse than in the future even my words will be a soft touch. We'll go from integrating people to simply kicking every single one out to then killing them all. 

And as I've told you its completely irrelevant as all that matters is what the people, the normal decent folk in the middle between the Trump and Anti-Trump people, believe to be the case. Trump has thanks to Obama access to a very large net he can use against such people so I'd say the likelihood of him successfully cracking down on such things is high. 

So you have not tired of being wrong then? Let me make it clear too then, Mexico won't be writing out a large novelty cheque no. They'll pay in some other manner either fully or in part and Trump will declare it a rousing success which the majority of America will accept while his discredited opponents yelp "not so".

Just going to ignore the damage the Third Way has done to there being actual opposition huh? Beats facing up to the fact you perhaps are the problem I guess, that compromising so much that you are near indistinguishable from the other guys is a negative and not a positive. As for the hit at me wanting a strongman... and? What should I want exactly? A Third Way cretin who is owned by the Globalists and will talk nice but do the opposite like the likes of Obama, Clinton, Blair, and all the rest? No thanks. At least Populists as faulty as they may be are driven to deliver on their promises (as Trump shows) and enact the policies popular with the common man. At least they can stand up to the vile people who have been eating away at us, perhaps not all of them but some certainly... what do your Centrists do? What do these people who while the poorest of the people of their country cry out for them to listen and address their concerns do? They attack said people as racists and idiots and then to pour salt on the wound they turn the tap on the problem and make it worse. I and many others are tired of your brainless, gutless, heartless, and soulless automatons (and no I am not literally calling them robots before you state I'm talking conspiracy theories or whatever) who masquerade as politicians. I dislike the Progressives but I like they are trying, even if likely in vain, to get rid of your lot. 

I don't throw away principles don't be silly. I weigh up what is most important and needs addressing and support the people willing to fix it. Do you not do the same or does everyone you support match you 100%?

Edited by Rozalia

FIFY. It's like you are 14, barely cognizant of your own existence, and the first thing you saw was a shriveled up carrot spouting nonsense and thought that was cool. 

Seriously, go back to school. 

I honestly wanted you to think logically, truly a sad turn of events. But meh at least you know when you're beaten. 

Isn't it "you're"?

"thought that was cool" would sound better if it was "thought that it was cool".

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I honestly wanted you to think logically, truly a sad turn of events. But meh at least you know when you're beaten. 

Isn't it "you're"?

"thought that was cool" would sound better if it was "thought that it was cool".

No. "Your" is genitive. "You're" is a shorthand for "you are" (accent of elision). I would explain to you what a genitive case or accent of elision is, but you would probably have no !@#$ idea considering you don't know the basic difference between "your" and "you're." I'm using "that" as a pronoun, not a subjunctive clause. Again, not that you would know what either of those things are. 

If you wanted me to fix my "logic," go learn how to communicate effectively first. You (personal pronoun) literally could have banged your (genitive personal pronoun) head against the keyboard and made just as much sense. You're (accent of elision) incompetent and you (personal pronoun) should focus on staying in school. 

What possesses you to think I would find such things acceptable? Genocide, seriously? Thats one of the things I want to avoid when it comes to these sort of issues. I'm a "fanatic" today who talks tough but if things get worse than in the future even my words will be a soft touch. We'll go from integrating people to simply kicking every single one out to then killing them all. 

And as I've told you its completely irrelevant as all that matters is what the people, the normal decent folk in the middle between the Trump and Anti-Trump people, believe to be the case. Trump has thanks to Obama access to a very large net he can use against such people so I'd say the likelihood of him successfully cracking down on such things is high. 

So you have not tired of being wrong then? Let me make it clear too then, Mexico won't be writing out a large novelty cheque no. They'll pay in some other manner either fully or in part and Trump will declare it a rousing success which the majority of America will accept while his discredited opponents yelp "not so".

Just going to ignore the damage the Third Way has done to there being actual opposition huh? Beats facing up to the fact you perhaps are the problem I guess, that compromising so much that you are near indistinguishable from the other guys is a negative and not a positive. As for the hit at me wanting a strongman... and? What should I want exactly? A Third Way cretin who is owned by the Globalists and will talk nice but do the opposite like the likes of Obama, Clinton, Blair, and all the rest? No thanks. At least Populists as faulty as they may be are driven to deliver on their promises (as Trump shows) and enact the policies popular with the common man. At least they can stand up to the vile people who have been eating away at us, perhaps not all of them but some certainly... what do your Centrists do? What do these people who while the poorest of the people of their country cry out for them to listen and address their concerns do? They attack said people as racists and idiots and then to pour salt on the wound they turn the tap on the problem and make it worse. I and many others are tired of your brainless, gutless, heartless, and soulless automatons (and no I am not literally calling them robots before you state I'm talking conspiracy theories or whatever) who masquerade as politicians. I dislike the Progressives but I like they are trying, even if likely in vain, to get rid of your lot. 

I don't throw away principles don't be silly. I weigh up what is most important and needs addressing and support the people willing to fix it. Do you not do the same or does everyone you support match you 100%?

See, the only way for you to tax remittances over the mail is to violate federal law protecting the privacy of personal mail and go looking for the damn money, forsaking the principle of private property. If you can think of a means of taxing over-the-mail remittances without breaking principles, go right ahead and tell me. Otherwise, taxing remittances is inherently an idea that is going to fail to pay for the wall. The reason why I say you lack principle is that I am assuming you think Trump will work around the law to do it in the "with-any-means" approach to dealing with the issue. 

That being said, you still haven't specified as to how Trump will make Mexico pay for the wall. What other means is there? It's a campaign statement that's bullshit and you know it. 

Seeing as you haven't taken a high school civics class yet, I'll try and explain the principle of compromise in a democracy in a reasonable time-frame:

The concept of the three branches of government was designed so that no single person had the power of tyrants. The deliberate separation of powers requires the three branches of government to cooperate for any legislation to pass. However, the framers recognized the issues of a tripartite government: that the passage of legislation is a slow process due to partisanship. Take for example, the concept of Senate reelections: only a 3rd of the senate is up for reelection at any given time, thus making it inherently conservative. Also, the concept of the Bill of Rights. It was intended so that the federal government would pass legislation that was critical to the survival and existence of the republic, while the states legislated over the other aspects of private life (thus says all state's rights advocates). The separation of powers ensures that federal legislation (which inherently is more permanent) has consensus of the states and is thus deliberately slow. If the poorest people cry out, go cry to your state senate, because the states pass about 10 times more bills than the federal government (for inherent reasons built into the Constitution). 

Passing legislation, therefore, requires coalitions. In order for democracy to work, you need to work with people who don't share your views on everything and build a coalition. For example, Sen. McCain (R-AZ) is pro-life. But, you can work with him to get legislation passed if it includes anything with funding the military, so you have his vote. But he may want your vote on a law that limits abortions to only the first 6 weeks. And so on and so forth. The unwillingness to compromise ensures that no legislation passes, which increases people's frustration, which can lead to violence, and then the collapse of the republic. 

Oh really? Go look at the posts from this page. Trump's campaign promise of getting Mexico to pay for the wall is a lie. You got a better idea than a remittance tax? Post. For someone who spends a lot of time criticizing Anti-Trump supporters for not having any actual dialogue, you sure haven't contributed anything to this conversation. 

Also, seriously. That guy is missing some punctuation and if you can fix it for him, please go right on ahead. My 5th grade nephew has better understanding of sentence structure than this kid. 

Also, I have not mentioned any small hands here. I've mentioned a diminutive phallus in the likeness of a Cheeto, but that's just to tilt all you fanatical Trump supporters. I don't think Lightning is old enough to know what a phallus is though. 

I am not an avid Trump supporter. I do however personally think Hillary would have been worse, but that in itself does not brand me as a rabid Trump-Supporter either. However, what little I do contribute to must be something worth contributing to, and this argument is not one which any can lay full claims to because it is still being worked into a process none of us can see. So why waste words on it? Do you know what is happening exactly? Can honestly claim that you know getting Mexico to pay for the wall is a completely failed venture? You cannot admit that, and if you do, you would be spreading "alternative news".

Lots of people misspell words in this stupid game. You just target those you feel superior too, which is asinine.Amusing it happens to be a 14 year old kid.

You also misspelled Cheetos. It has a !@#$ "S" at the end.;)

Edited by The King in Yellow
  • Upvote 2

No. "Your" is genitive. "You're" is a shorthand for "you are" (accent of elision). I would explain to you what a genitive case or accent of elision is, but you would probably have no !@#$ idea considering you don't know the basic difference between "your" and "you're." I'm using "that" as a pronoun, not a subjunctive clause. Again, not that you would know what either of those things are. 

It is sloppy work mate, especially that sentence. I wasn't expecting an essay either lol. 

Ultimately the problem is you're illogical and it seems that can't be helped either because you're stubborn or you lack intelligent thought. I'll go for the intelligent one as most leftists who display their views are highly illogical. 

IpHGyGc.png

Lots of people misspell words in this stupid game. You just target those you feel superior too, which is asinine.Amusing it happens to be a 14 year old kid.

Lol I'm far older than a teenager, I wouldn't mind being 19 again though. Caring about grammar is stupid, especially in this nerdy game. Caecus is highly illogical, he may think he is superior but when one puts feelings before facts they're destined to fail. Caecus could be Aids Skrillex for all we know. 

I do admire his determination, its all for naught though as my troll ranking is far too high. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I am not an avid Trump supporter. I do however personally think Hillary would have been worse, but that in itself does not brand me as a rabid Trump-Supporter either. However, what little I do contribute to must be something worth contributing to, and this argument is not one which any can lay full claims to because it is still being worked into a process none of us can see. So why waste words on it? Do you know what is happening exactly? Can honestly claim that you know getting Mexico to pay for the wall is a completely failed venture? You cannot admit that, and if you do, you would be spreading "alternative news".

You also misspelled Cheetos. It has a !@#$ "S" at the end. ;)

Can I honestly claim that I know getting Mexico to pay for the wall is a completely failed venture? No, and I never made that claim here. Can i honestly claim that I know getting Mexico to pay for the wall using a "20% tax" (take 20% as you will) is ridiculously infeasible and silly? Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure. 

Also, is Cheeto not the singular form of Cheetos? Unless you think Trump has multiple phalli. That does explains how he can !@#$ so many people at once. 

It is sloppy work mate, especially that sentence. I wasn't expecting an essay either lol. 

Ultimately the problem is you're illogical and it seems that can't be helped either because you're stubborn or you lack intelligent thought. I'll go for the intelligent one as most leftists who display their views are highly illogical. 

Lol I'm far older than a teenager, I wouldn't mind being 19 again though. Caring about grammar is stupid, especially in this nerdy game. Caecus is highly illogical, he may think he is superior but when one puts feelings before facts they're destined to fail. Caecus could be Aids Skrillex for all we know. 

I do admire his determination, its all for naught though as my troll ranking is far too high. 

So, your earlier statement about "You're" is just your way of creatively expressing disdain for grammar? Right. And when Gary Johnson said "What is Aleppo?" he was creatively expressing libertarian ideology in a TV interview. For someone calling me unintelligent, you aren't making a terribly good case when you don't know what a genitive pronoun and an accent of elision is (again, something even my 5th grade nephew can use correctly). Grammar is important for communicating effectively. If you don't think that's important, how will you relay your misguided ideas onto others without sounding totally incompetent? For someone who supposedly spouts logic and reason, you seem to have a lot of irrational ideas like how basic communication is irrelevant. 

See, the only way for you to tax remittances over the mail is to violate federal law protecting the privacy of personal mail and go looking for the damn money, forsaking the principle of private property. If you can think of a means of taxing over-the-mail remittances without breaking principles, go right ahead and tell me. Otherwise, taxing remittances is inherently an idea that is going to fail to pay for the wall. The reason why I say you lack principle is that I am assuming you think Trump will work around the law to do it in the "with-any-means" approach to dealing with the issue. 

That being said, you still haven't specified as to how Trump will make Mexico pay for the wall. What other means is there? It's a campaign statement that's bullshit and you know it. 

Seeing as you haven't taken a high school civics class yet, I'll try and explain the principle of compromise in a democracy in a reasonable time-frame:

The concept of the three branches of government was designed so that no single person had the power of tyrants. The deliberate separation of powers requires the three branches of government to cooperate for any legislation to pass. However, the framers recognized the issues of a tripartite government: that the passage of legislation is a slow process due to partisanship. Take for example, the concept of Senate reelections: only a 3rd of the senate is up for reelection at any given time, thus making it inherently conservative. Also, the concept of the Bill of Rights. It was intended so that the federal government would pass legislation that was critical to the survival and existence of the republic, while the states legislated over the other aspects of private life (thus says all state's rights advocates). The separation of powers ensures that federal legislation (which inherently is more permanent) has consensus of the states and is thus deliberately slow. If the poorest people cry out, go cry to your state senate, because the states pass about 10 times more bills than the federal government (for inherent reasons built into the Constitution). 

Passing legislation, therefore, requires coalitions. In order for democracy to work, you need to work with people who don't share your views on everything and build a coalition. For example, Sen. McCain (R-AZ) is pro-life. But, you can work with him to get legislation passed if it includes anything with funding the military, so you have his vote. But he may want your vote on a law that limits abortions to only the first 6 weeks. And so on and so forth. The unwillingness to compromise ensures that no legislation passes, which increases people's frustration, which can lead to violence, and then the collapse of the republic. 

Why shouldn't Trump break such things? When did that stop Obama exactly? When will that stop the next guy? Trump has access to an expanded apparatus which he may well decide to to grow even larger if he so pleases. If he wants it done then he will do it and nobody will stop him and you know it. Obama got away with it with his pretty words while Trump will get away with it through sheer strength.

Talking this is pointless as I've already given you a powerful tool for Trump to get the money and you've just rubbished it. In the end if Mexico goes to "war" with America they will be crushed and will be wishing they made a direct one time payment for the wall and then just maybe they might be more willing certainly.

You know full well what I'm talking about and are dishonestly pretending its something else to talk down to me. I referenced the parties and the ideological makeup of most of their members, nothing about what you said. I'm fully aware how all that works thank you, but it seems to you all that means we should be holding our hands up and saying that you lot aren't a plague on the countries you infect. As I told you, the Third Way has virtually wiped out the left wing in quite a few countries. There are people who desperately want the left wing, a real left wing, and only have the empty suits who talk of being left wing but are anything but. You lot are so bad that the right wing is now outflanking you guys on the left which is quite the laugh.

So, your earlier statement about "You're" is just your way of creatively expressing disdain for grammar? Right. And when Gary Johnson said "What is Aleppo?" he was creatively expressing libertarian ideology in a TV interview. For someone calling me unintelligent, you aren't making a terribly good case when you don't know what a genitive pronoun and an accent of elision is (again, something even my 5th grade nephew can use correctly). Grammar is important for communicating effectively. If you don't think that's important, how will you relay your misguided ideas onto others without sounding totally incompetent? For someone who supposedly spouts logic and reason, you seem to have a lot of irrational ideas like how basic communication is irrelevant. 

If you think your grammar makes your thought process intelligent you're sadly mistaken. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Can I honestly claim that I know getting Mexico to pay for the wall is a completely failed venture? No, and I never made that claim here. Can i honestly claim that I know getting Mexico to pay for the wall using a "20% tax" (take 20% as you will) is ridiculously infeasible and silly? Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure. 

Also, is Cheeto not the singular form of Cheetos? Unless you think Trump has multiple phalli. That does explains how he can !@#$ so many people at once. 

YoQk8wg.jpg

Dammit! You may have won this time, Caecus! But you will not win the next bout of pointless rhetoric! :P

• Upvote 1

If you think your grammar makes your thought process intelligent you're sadly mistaken. 

Well, I'll be damned. I never thought I would see this. You finally figured out how to use "you're!" 

Want a cookie?

And this is the thread where I realized Roz is either faking everything or he's really delusional

Be careful. Those who talk of such things all end up getting BTFO when they tangle with the Roz. The Roz has been labelled an idiot among many other things on here many times but time has proven him a winner while they the accusers are proven to be losers. The Roz has been correct every step of the way and that will continue for the Roz is blessed with a great mind, the best mind, believe me folks.

Be careful. Those who talk of such things all end up getting BTFO when they tangle with the Roz. The Roz has been labelled an idiot among many other things on here many times but time has proven him a winner while they the accusers are proven to be losers. The Roz has been correct every step of the way and that will continue for the Roz is blessed with a great mind, the best mind, believe me folks.

You're hilarious for the right reasons.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

A wall is a waste of time and money. It's also bad in the eyes of our neighbors and the world. Why build a wall? When a border guarded by drones and border patrol would be just as effective, if not more so. And cheaper.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."