No One Expects the Nigerian Inquisition (Western Union DoE)

hidude45454

They can do whatever they want. Nothing is against the rules. Personal hatred aside, how does it make sense that an alliance that feels the need to continue being protected by someone else starts protecting another alliance?

No personal hatred, just wondering who designated you as the lawmaker for Protectorates. Also, I see you changed your association from Rose to TUE so my snippet for Rose is now invalid. lol I see your Ulfric and now raise you a Sketchy. Your call. :)

No personal hatred, just wondering who designated you as the lawmaker for Protectorates. Also, I see you changed your association from Rose to TUE so my snippet for Rose is now invalid. lol I see your Ulfric and now raise you a Sketchy. Your call. :)

Oh I didn't mean I hated you, I meant Max. Also, I was never Rose so you may be mixing me up with someone else.

I made myself the lawmaker because I'm a war pigeon that's why

Prob cuz a lot of !@#$es came from rose at one point - you're prob mixing it up.

Never the less. Robomonkey is the kind of guy who can't get over something and has to keep it going forever and ever in a way to try to lift his own spirits or some weird shit like that.

Robomonkey. I wish you luck on your path away from butthurt land. It might be a bumpy ride - but you'll get there eventually. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Prob cuz a lot of !@#$ came from rose at one point - you're prob mixing it up.

Never the less. Robomonkey is the kind of guy who can't get over something and has to keep it going forever and ever in a way to try to lift his own spirits or some weird shit like that.

Robomonkey. I wish you luck on your path away from butthurt land. It might be a bumpy ride - but you'll get there eventually. Good luck.

No, I talk bad about you because I think you're a poor leader. You seem to be the one who's butthurt about TUE and any other alliance/person who does something you don't like (I would list them but won't start that here). I'm not afraid to call you out for your inadequacies. Why? Because you're probably the most arrogant person in this game, when in reality you have nothing to show for it except a track record of failed alliances. InGen, Vanguard, ESD, SetDef, and now Weyland. How many more alliances are you going to ruin until you get the point that you're not good at this? Changing the name and theme of your alliance isn't going to cover up your failures. It's only going to prove you don't know what you're doing.

I remember when I joined ESD you claimed you were a good leader and stood shoulder to shoulder with your members. Every single one of your actions after that day contradicted that. You alienated many of your members, some of which are my friends, and had to quit being ESD's leader and run away to TKR because you were too much of a cry baby to handle any conflict in your gov. You were the leader and had the power to fire us. Instead, you claimed we were being "toxic" and cried to daddy. Ok snowflake. You're a poor leader and I'm going to hold you accountable for your failures. Is it because I'm butthurt? I really don't care. I just don't like you and think you shouldn't be leading an alliance, especially when you act like this. And I'm not afraid to say it in public.

Western Union, good luck, you guys have an awesome theme and some other awesome protectors, especially Rose. You guys will go far. Your choice of Weyland in my personal opinion is a mistake because I don't think they're competent enough to protect you considering they can't even protect themselves, but it probably won't change much in the end. o/ WU o/ TUE

Edited by MrsPigeon
  • Upvote 1

No, I talk bad about you because I think you're a poor leader. You seem to be the one who's butthurt about TUE and any other alliance/person who does something you don't like (I would list them but won't start that here). I'm not afraid to call you out for your inadequacies. Why? Because you're probably the most arrogant person in this game, when in reality you have nothing to show for it except a track record of failed alliances. InGen, Vanguard, ESD, SetDef, and now Weyland. How many more alliances are you going to ruin until you get the point that you're not good at this? Changing the name and theme of your alliance isn't going to cover up your failures. It's only going to prove you don't know what you're doing.

I remember when I joined ESD you claimed you were a good leader and stood shoulder to shoulder with your members. Every single one of your actions after that day contradicted that. You alienated many of your members, some of which are my friends, and had to quit being ESD's leader and run away to TKR because you were too much of a cry baby to handle any conflict in your gov. You were the leader and had the power to fire us. Instead, you claimed we were being "toxic" and cried to daddy. Ok snowflake. You're a poor leader and I'm going to hold you accountable for your failures. Is it because I'm butthurt? I really don't care. I just don't like you and think you shouldn't be leading an alliance, especially when you act like this. And I'm not afraid to say it in public.

Western Union, good luck, you guys have an awesome theme and some other awesome protectors, especially Rose. You guys will go far. Your choice of Weyland in my personal opinion is a mistake because I don't think they're competent enough to protect you considering they can't even protect themselves, but it probably won't change much in the end. o/ WU o/ TUE

I didn't even read that - the fact that you had to write that long essay - proves that you're the shit I said you were before. :P

I didn't even read that - the fact that you had to write that long essay - proves that you're the shit I said you were before. :P

It's interesting to see how you disqualify yourself by refusing to even read the other party's statements. The fact that MrsPigeon wrote a long post means he has something to say instead of just being salty. Since you didn't read it, you can't say that it proves anything. I suggest you read it, and write a proper reply, because the way you've chosen so far has disqualified you from further debating the issue at hand. 

Good day, Max!

o/ WU

-Empress Therana

Edited by Therana Athulis

It's interesting to see how you disqualify yourself by refusing to even read the other party's statements. The fact that MrsPigeon wrote a long post means he has something to say instead of just being salty. Since you didn't read it, you can't say that it proves anything. I suggest you read it, and write a proper reply, because the way you've chosen so far has disqualified you from further debating the issue at hand.

Good day, Max!

o/ WU

-Empress Therana

Nah. Any long expressive essay robomonkey has written in the past has always been shit. Like that cry baby entitled trash shit that belongs anywhere, but in your line of view? Get it?

Hence - no reason to read it or reply to it in kind. It is shit, I sprinkled a little salt on it so everyone who decides to read it can digest it a little better.

Thank you.

Nah. Any long expressive essay robomonkey has written in the past has always been shit. Like that cry baby entitled trash shit that belongs anywhere, but in your line of view? Get it?

Hence - no reason to read it or reply to it in kind. It is shit, I sprinkled a little salt on it so everyone who decides to read it can digest it a little better.

Thank you.

If you read my post you might have watched your wording a bit because you're making my comments about you ring even more true. No wonder your own alliance doesn't trust you with FA work.

Do yourself a favor and stop now before you have to change your alliance name again.

• Upvote 1

I don't like forum drama, especially on a DoE, but if that is how it will be, then so be it.

I'll pursue a middle path here. I don't see anything wrong with a protectorate having a protectorate of its own. Simply put, I respect that Max has an alliance and those who are willing to stick with him. I've worked with Max before for the radio show and I enjoy being in the company of Wey-Yu members, so it's only logical that I approach him when starting a new alliance.

I don't thing Wey-Yu will be the best protectorate. Simply put, Rose and Lordaeron have more members who I see active more often. I'll be watching Wey-Yu and over the next few weeks I will determine if they are worth keeping as a protector. But I'll be doing that with all the protectors too, and just because Wey-Yu might be doing less of a job than Rose or Lordaeron does not mean they are doing a bad job.

In the near future, I look forward to working with all my protectors, and I hope that those who disagree with how I'm approaching this or how others are approaching this will put aside their differences for now, or at least settle them outside of public chat.

• Upvote 4

If you read my post you might have watched your wording a bit because you're making my comments about you ring even more true. No wonder your own alliance doesn't trust you with FA work.

Do yourself a favor and stop now before you have to change your alliance name again.

#urnotmydad

I know suffer no be small

Upon say I get sense

Poverty no good at all, no

Na imma make I join this business

419 it no be thief, it's just a game

Everybody dey play em

if anybody fall mugu,

ha! my brother I go chop em

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

One thing about Wey-Yu being a protector is the fact when they wish they can call in their friends, even all of them if need be, having even if by proxy TKR on the line might be reason enough to keep them, even when at peace-time their members activity isn't sky high and whose sitting around at time of peace counting their pixels all they time anyways :D