No One Expects the Nigerian Inquisition (Western Union DoE)

hidude45454

Only four protectors? What a noob :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Clarke's sisters, hmm? Does that mean Clarke has leverage over this alliance? O.o

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Since 168 it has been a dear t$ tradition to send our opponents Nigerian scam letters during war. We are pleased that this practice will now be with us for peace time also. 

Best of luck, Western Union. 

Chop_Yo_Dolla.png

• Upvote 6

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Best of luck :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Oh ESD is protec... I mean SetDef is.... Weyland?

Good luck with that lol

Robomonkey, 

I did write a comment explaining that you were a piece of shit and why you were a piece of shit, but I decided to remove it.

Instead - I'd like to point out that yes, we are Weyland-Yutani and unlike TUE we are capable of helping others and being the best we can be for those looking to grow actual alliances in the game. Its a team effort, but we are here. 

Congrats to Western Union - grow strong - I hear craigslist is the way to go! 

JWtMiFa.png

Wey-Yu Proudly Supports Western Union under our Extrasolar Colonization Division.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2

Robomonkey,

I did write a comment explaining that you were a piece of shit and why you were a piece of shit, but I decided to remove it.

Instead - I'd like to point out that yes, we are Weyland-Yutani and unlike TUE we are capable of helping others and being the best we can be for those looking to grow actual alliances in the game. Its a team effort, but we are here.

Congrats to Western Union - grow strong - I hear craigslist is the way to go!

JWtMiFa.png

Wey-Yu Proudly Supports Western Union under our Extrasolar Colonization Division.

First of all, my name is MrsPigeon, robomonkey was my previous username. Many people change their names in this game. At least I changed my name less times than your alliance has.

Second, if you are so capable of helping other alliances out, then why are you still being protected by TKR?

Edited by MrsPigeon

Second, if you are so capable of helping other alliances out, then why are you still being protected by TKR?

Is there a guide to Protectorates? Is there a law stating that a Protectorate cannot sign on a smaller Alliance as a Protectorate? Are there rules in the game that say otherwise? Please, let us know with your illumined and infinite squab-like wisdom, O'Feathered Mistress of Rose! As you sit upon Scorcesse's head atop his statue in Central Park, give us the answer to this dire clause you speak of!

• Upvote 1

Is there a guide to Protectorates? Is there a law stating that a Protectorate cannot sign on a smaller Alliance as a Protectorate? Are there rules in the game that say otherwise? Please, let us know with your illumined and infinite squab-like wisdom, O'Feathered Mistress of Rose! As you sit upon Scorcesse's head atop his statue in Central Park, give us the answer to this dire clause you speak of!

They can do whatever they want. Nothing is against the rules. Personal hatred aside, how does it make sense that an alliance that feels the need to continue being protected by someone else starts protecting another alliance?

They can do whatever they want. Nothing is against the rules. Personal hatred aside, how does it make sense that an alliance that feels the need to continue being protected by someone else starts protecting another alliance?

They're like Russian nesting dolls

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>