1/24/2017 - Spy Changes & No Alliance Tax on Gray Nations

Alex

How will they go gray? Will they all get beiged? And give up their color bonus too?

What this change actually does is make it so a single raid turns off an inactive player's taxes. That's really all it does. Alliances who recruit new players and help them grow will feel this the most.

Fixed it.

Or... here's a better idea: they can just PM Insert Name Here who'll do it for free. :)

Also sheepy, waht happens when nation gets deleted mid war? Do I get my loot?

Agreed - the guy who continues to play the game gets screwed because the other guy chooses to go AWOL. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Did you have $150m in-game money seized despite breaking no rule and just using game mechanics as they existed. We are truly Something Awful

No, we haven't. Not unless you count losing $150m/day to the treasure nerf, or $200m to the spy blitz nerf or $50m/day to this tax nerf. ;)

How will they go gray? Will they all get beiged? And give up their color bonus too?

What this change actually does is make it so a single raid turns off an inactive player's taxes. That's really all it does. Alliances who recruit new players and help them grow will feel this the most.

Oh, I never tried but I assume now you can't set your colour to grey. Okay, this just made my people rebellion a lot more harder.

• Administrators

Oh, I never tried but I assume now you can't set your colour to grey. Okay, this just made my people rebellion a lot more harder.

You were never able to set your color to Gray.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You were never able to set your color to Gray.

I mean when I posted earlier I hadn't thought about not being able to set yourself Gray but I assumed when Jessica asked me how to do so that it's not possible. 

it should be though now, otherwise, no point in that either. 

• Jax locked this topic