The war, TEstical perspective.

Prefontaine

Everyone's CB's last war:

The Knights Radiant- Protecting our Protectorates

Black Knights- Ayyy Lmao

MensaHQ- We wanted a challenge but only one we could easily win.

The Syndicate- TKR commanded us too, also Pantheon, wait, not Pantheon. lol Salty Pre?

The Coalition- ?

Cornerstone- Well we weren't at first but then our allies asked us too so we voted on it and voted to help them so we got about 6 wars in and LPS finally fought. We're also the good guys backing our allies here. LPS fought tho.

HBE- I wanted to win a war and I love Syndisphere dick. Also the game is dead and we can do nothing to change it. Kylo suxs

BoC- Our allies asked us too so we should be able to peace out early with minimal reps.....oh wait? We won?

TCW- We're avenging GPA from TEst's bullying. "What about MensaHQ, gonna go after them too?" Nah, they're good guys, not bullies like TEst. Look what they did to poor GPA. "They did the same thing" It's not the same, Praise Dio. Syndisphere forever!

TKR after reading your post: Threat to game acquired. :P

• Upvote 3

BoC- Our allies asked us too so we should be able to peace out early with minimal reps.....oh wait? We won?

Wait we did? Oh sweet, cheers fam. Nice bait kek

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Everyone's CB's last war:

The Knights Radiant- Protecting our Protectorates

Black Knights- Ayyy Lmao

MensaHQ- We wanted a challenge but only one we could easily win.

The Syndicate- TKR commanded us too, also Pantheon, wait, not Pantheon. lol Salty Pre?

The Coalition- ?

Cornerstone- Well we weren't at first but then our allies asked us too so we voted on it and voted to help them so we got about 6 wars in and LPS finally fought. We're also the good guys backing our allies here. LPS fought tho.

HBE- I wanted to win a war and I love Syndisphere dick. Also the game is dead and we can do nothing to change it. Kylo suxs

TCW- We're avenging GPA from TEst's bullying. "What about MensaHQ, gonna go after them too?" Nah, they're good guys, not bullies like TEst. Look what they did to poor GPA. "They did the same thing" It's not the same, Praise Dio. Syndisphere forever!

So when should I expect you to kiss our ass for a treaty tie again?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So when should I expect you to kiss our ass for a treaty tie again?

you should probably reconsider their offer really. i mean their go to tactic was to try and spam me in the game messenger when they found my alliance name. then one of their guys attacked me and begged for peace 3 hours later. he did pay me 400k though so i guess you need to consider that as well

• Upvote 3

Jessica Rabbit stated the war was not about Pantheon.

Sabriel stated the war was about Pantheon. 

Adding onto this:

Lordship stated the war was not about Pantheon.

IC stated the war was about Pantheon.

Woot told TKR members that the war was about protecting their protectorates.

IC told us that the war was not about protecting their protectorates.

SRD told us that they had no involvement in the initial war plans to hit us.

Lordship told us GoB jumped at the opportunity to be in the initial war plans against us.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Adding onto this:

Lordship told us GoB jumped at the opportunity to be in the initial war plans against us.

Well if several TKR high gov officials are telling you different things then you need to tell them to shut the **** up. Plus you need several of them in a chat at once to get a better answer. Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Shrug. It seems more like a mixture of OPSEC and you guys deliberately conflating personal opinions with official alliance stances to me. I'm sure the people involved can clarify if they have a mind to. I've seen enough of Pre's claims demonstrated as false to not really put much stock in his say-so alone.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I wonder if this thread is meeting its intended purpose of making sure no one has any sympathy for TEst at all. Seems to be working. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

No salt here.  I've already said I have enjoyed this multi round fight.   Good times.   Building my nation for 3 month stretches gets boring. 

Even with the 1:1 ratio I'm not sure it could be considered a real challenge since you were maxed out on 3v1s.  As Pre said, the war was over militarily after the 1st round.

But you're correct in that I was too busy to pay attention to what the 20+ city nations were doing.   My 17 city nation was busy getting pounded to dust.

If you're implying that TEst simply rolled over and died, they absolutely did not. They coordinated well, countered intelligently and punished mistakes. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by the word "challenge". I can call a spade a spade. I respect competent alliances, I gave kudos to TEst when they pulled off that beautiful blitz against Pantheon, even though it was against my side. And I give them kudos here for their admirable performance in this war, despite the predictable outcome.    

• Upvote 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Shrug. It seems more like a mixture of OPSEC and you guys deliberately conflating personal opinions with official alliance stances to me. I'm sure the people involved can clarify if they have a mind to. I've seen enough of Pre's claims demonstrated as false to not really put much stock in his say-so alone.

You know, this goes for all alliances really but when you're speaking as a representative of your alliance to someone, you really need to keep your personal opinions to yourself unless you clearly label it so. Just my two cents. 

• Upvote 3

If you're implying that TEst simply rolled over and died, they absolutely did not. They coordinated well, countered intelligently and punished mistakes. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by the word "challenge". I can call a spade a spade. I respect competent alliances, I gave kudos to TEst when they pulled off that beautiful blitz against Pantheon, even though it was against my side. And I give them kudos here for their admirable performance in this war, despite the predictable outcome.    

Aw, I actually managed to get those counters on you! We weren't able to counter much due to score ranges of course, but you were one of the lucky ones alright. Too bad the counter collapsed xd 

Well if several TKR high gov officials are telling you different things then you need to tell them to shut the **** up. Plus you need several of them in a chat at once to get a better answer.

Do you really think we haven't been doing anything the whole time? There's been nothing but denial on the side of TKR sphere. At one point we actually were in the same room and still we have contradicting answers.

I have chat logs, screenshots, and audio evidence of every single one of the things I found. If you want me to find them then just give the word.

I wonder if this thread is meeting its intended purpose of making sure no one has any sympathy for TEst at all. Seems to be working. 

I don't give a shit if you sympathize with TEst or not. But if you're implying the opinions we expressed in this thread don't matter then it's circlejerking at its finest.

snip

- I stated that it wasn't just about Pantheon, multiple reasons.

- Pantheon war definitely left a sour taste in our mouths.

- "Woot told.." I sent this exact thing to Pre early on when he asked for a CB though I'm not of a mind to log dump the same way he feels it necessary to.

TCW, find a better reason than "TEst are bullies" because forgetting about Mensa kind of doesn't work, does it?

And I'd like to hear an official position from TKR too that isn't "Whatever you say, man" *cough* :v

Find a better reason than "GPA are neutrals"

Sucks to be on the other side, eh?

CB's are overrated, if you want to fight, go fight. Don't try to make up CB's. Just say, eh farming is boring test looks like fun, they've !@#$ed with us in the past, let's do it. And I don't speak on behalf of any alliance, but that's my personal thinking. Crying about invalid CBS is such bullshit, especially coming from y'all.

• Upvote 5

Aw, I actually managed to get those counters on you! We weren't able to counter much due to score ranges of course, but you were one of the lucky ones alright. Too bad the counter collapsed xd 

Hah, our fight was really memorable. The declares on you were bungled because of some server lag and man, to your credit you were on the dot and got ground control on all of us. And we were just sitting in discord like: !@#$... what now. Also, either you don't sleep or are really good with an alarm. Anyways- despite us eventually pulling our shit together, you gave everyone a run for their money. Hopefully you'll actually rejoin Mensa someday  ;)

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

The war was unjustified, politically speaking. Though not wrong, and neither was it avoidable. Top alliances clash. It's natural for people to seek out challenges, and TEst was the top challenge out there.

Was the war needed? No. Was there a 'valid' cb? No. Is it wrong to fight for fun, without needing a solid political justification? No.

Was it too much to have such a gang bang onto TEst? Yes. Was it needed to have such a large coalition in order to be certain of victory? Yes, due to the fighting capabilities and amazing top tier coverage TEst have just displayed. Is it wrong for people to lie and try and justify the war, for reasons other than war is fun and TEst are great opponents? Definitely. I don't care about who said what, rubbish was being sprayed everywhere by a hell of a lot of people. That's the truth of it above. Feel free to contradict me/ tell me stuff was justified, I probably won't read any of the responses unless they have humorous gifs attached.

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I feel like I should echo this sentiment. Even with so many alliances at war with them, TEst managed to find 3 guys to fill my defensive slots, and they put up a decent fight for a little while until they were dragged down by weight of numbers.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

Adding onto this:

Viewpoints and opinions actually but don't let something like that get in the way of your warped narrative.

Untitled.png