Caledonia Problem

Wolfie

Her Majesty Emperatriz Maria 

The United Kingdom of France has deemed the entire Caledonia Nation minus their islands under the sole protection of France and her Armed Forces. Any attempt to colonize the region will be met with harsh economic sanctions and a declaration of war. Any attempt to colonize it will be an act of war against France. 

That is all 

OOC: Yes, I will do everything I just stated if any nitwit tries to colonize Caledonia

sig.gif

France has deployed Anti-Air Craft Missiles and Guns, and has emplaced a provisional government in the region, the new Commonwealth of Australia and Caledonia has been given authority in the former caledonia nation. Alongside the deployment of 120 aircraft and 5,000 Tank divisions. 

Screen_Shot_2017_01_18_at_8_38_11_AM.png

Rest of New Zeland 

sig.gif

The French Military and Space Command has finally arrived and deployed new Weapons into Caledonia. 

12 Star Destroyers 

20 Naval Ships 

210 W-17s 

250,000 Soldiers 

Space Command has also taken over the C.S.S.

French Air Command has also deployed Zafri Anti-Missile Systems and 120 Sakurai  Surfrance to Air Missiles and Anti-Air weapons. 

The French Space Navy under the leadership of Emperor Louis IX has been deployed to NZ to secure its vital space hub. 

Governor Jett Cowre has visited the island. 

Edited by Jean-Jacques Louis V

sig.gif

UER condemns France for this action, any trade has ceased and ports are now on alert for French goods.

OOC: I personally feel you are protecting it for you to claim it....

France has no trade with The...Unknown European Republic regardless we will take actions against your nation should you continue 

OOC: !@#$ off dick wad, I am making sure no one like a !@#$ nitwit like yourself tries to claim it. SO go choke on some french tart you somehow magically importered. Like honeslty, I don't give a !@#$ about your opinion  

EDIT: Please elabroate your nitwit thinking on how and why I want it? >.<

EDIT 2: ALSO MR. WHO THINKS BEST FRIENDS TAKE OVER THEIR LAND, FRANCE IS AT ITS COLONY LIMIT WE ARE ALREADY SO I CAN NOT TAKE IT! CAN YOU PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN! THANK YOU >.<  :angry:  <_<

Edited by Jean-Jacques Louis V

sig.gif

France has no trade with The...Unknown European Republic regardless we will take actions against your nation should you continue

OOC: !@#$ off dick wad, I am making sure no one like a !@#$ nitwit like yourself tries to claim it. SO go choke on some french tart you somehow magically importered. Like honeslty, I don't give a !@#$ about your opinion

EDIT: Please elabroate your nitwit thinking on how and why I want it? >.<

OOC: lol someone's had a bad day. Also What is French tart, like is it a food or something because I've never had it. Is it good??

OOC: lol someone's had a bad day. Also What is French tart, like is it a food or something because I've never had it. Is it good??

OOC: French tarts are amazing :D It is just a tart that I export  :D  ^_^  <_<  -_-  :rolleyes:

sig.gif

OOC: *takes bite of French Tart* By the gods!! I must have more!!!

Wanna open a Tart dedicated trade route???

UER condemns France for this action, any trade has ceased and ports are now on alert for French goods.

Maria: YOU JUST CONDEMNED US AND TOLD US TO STOP TR....

President: Um, Retrains Maria and sends her outside The United Kingdoms of France would be happy to discuss some trade agreement or opening of trade between the UER and France. 
 - President Nicolas Sarkozy  Nicolas_Sarkozy.gif

sig.gif

Oh, so I can still technically take the southern bit of New Zealand, since it wasn't marked on the map as part of this "protected region".

I am still refueling my rage energy, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD READ. Want me to get you glasses? 

Rest of New Zeland 

sig.gif

Maria: YOU JUST CONDEMNED US AND TOLD US TO STOP TR....

President: Um, Retrains Maria and sends her outside The United Kingdoms of France would be happy to discuss some trade agreement or opening of trade between the UER and France.

- President Nicolas Sarkozy Nicolas_Sarkozy.gif

The Condemnation was a violation of the Chancellors power and the Senate has overruled this action. With the new demand for Tart, trade must be reopened.

Caledonia is Latin for Scotland. Listen here big fella, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SCOTLAND!

That completely changes the meaning of Nova Scotia apparently

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha