The Death of a Royal lineage

Cenna

They sat in the balcony watching the movie. Their eyes gazed over the scenes of the Capitol building of Caledonia being burned. They watched as the actors who played them were killed and the nation was destroyed. The audience below laughed in their minds of this happening in real life. "Not the strongest nation in Oceania surel."

Cenna sat back in his chair and wrapped his arm around Lady Victorina. She rested her head on his shoulder and fell in love with him being happy again. This was the first in a long time they had been together on a date.

This was the moment she lived for now a days, to be in the arms of her husband. She didn't care for her abilities and neither did Cenna. Just as the movie ended the guns cooked at the same time though it couldn't be heard, the couple were frozen in the romantic ending and all cares in the world were gone. The bullets silently released from the pit and and simultaneously ended both their lives. The death was a rather quick and painless one, but it was one to be heard around the world. The theatre didn't even notice as the blasts were covered by the the cheers in the audience.

The men got away and we're still being hunted, but the Empire capitulated. Nations formed from the ashes but none would he as strong as it was before. The space empire though stood the test of time before merging with their allies the gaordians and forming a new Empire. As a wise man once said "Every nation that comes to glory will see an end one day."

• Upvote 2

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Nicely written.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The 38 French DGSE Agents and Spies in Caledonia have begun to look for the agent. French Fighters from the Indies and nearby have intercepted all flights and have enforced a no-fly zone over caledonia. French Naval Ships have begun patrolling the region and waterways. French Ambassador has gone to the Royal Palace to meet the governemnt and remaning leaders 

sig.gif