Dongs and TEst(es) Achieve at Tightly Grasping Peace

Flame of the Flawed

I almost always feel bad when the war is over and there's only the "bully phase", so a peace is welcome.

Give me another week and I think I will start feeling bad even for Roz Wei.

Maybe next time a war where the hardest part isn't finding a target.

Did you get dropped as a child? Suffocated by moms tit? Serious brain trauma from failed suicide attempts? Totally ic when i ask btw

Pretty uncalled for smh

Kinda hard when you're allied to most the world.

Even harder if you're protectorate of everyone.

Pretty uncalled for smh

He doesn't know, dropped as a child by Kamina, suffocated by Yoko's tits, and serious brain trauma from failed giga drill breaker attempt.

• Upvote 1

Even harder if you're protectorate of everyone.

He doesn't know, dropped as a child by Kamina, suffocated by Yoko's tits, and serious brain trauma from failed giga drill breaker attempt.

You can always you know, split the sohere and hit each other . . .

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You can always you know, split the sphere and hit each other . . .

The game would finally be interesting. 

Although this war was fun for raiding.  I learned a lot, got over the 100 million mark in looted funds.  Good times. 

You can always you know, split the sohere and hit each other . . .

No reason to.

The game would finally be interesting. 

So our sphere(s) could dictate everything about the game when together or separate eh?

• Downvote 1

Hogwarts is fairly on our level, at least in a week or two. Do you want to be the big spoon? I'll bring the massage oils.

I had a pretty harsh post ready where basically I found the notion that you were on our level to be highly amusing but then I remembered we have keegoz so I will have to let that point be conceded :P

Untitled.png

I had a pretty harsh post ready where basically I found the notion that you were on our level to be highly amusing but then I remembered we have keegoz so I will have to let that point be conceded :P

Keegoz has done more than you ever will both good and bad here. You're just a casual troll who will never actually matter. Steve ranks higher than you do mate. Keep trying to troll though, I enjoy the basic entry level trolling you're stuck in.

Inb4 that's bait.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Keegoz has done more than you ever will both good and bad here. You're just a casual troll who will never actually matter. Steve ranks higher than you do mate. Keep trying to troll though, I enjoy the basic entry level trolling you're stuck in.

Inb4 that's bait.

Someone educate this fool please. He thinks I actually care about who matters in this game's politics or that someone's past achievements are actually relevant somehow.

As for yourself, you are nothing more than the last relic of this game's old guard who survived by hiding away in a paperless part of the web whilst the rest of your fellow old guard members fought and lost. That has now been corrected, I officially welcome you to irrelevance.

That's bait.

Edited by Nemesis

Untitled.png

Someone educate this fool please. He thinks I actually care about who matters in this game's politics or that someone's past achievements are actually relevant somehow.

As for yourself, you are nothing more than the last relic of this game's old guard who survived by hiding away in a paperless part of the web whilst the rest of your fellow old guard members fought and lost. That has now been corrected, I officially welcome you to irrelevance.

That's bait.

That's the best you've got? You've even edited it 15 minutes later and that's all you could come up with? Hah. Mediocre.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Ohhhhhhhhh

Yeah still don't see it. 

Fact: Still retarded

Pretty sure the prefontaine that's bait gif is the best thing to come from the war.

Dissing the Dong in the quintessential Dong thread?

Do I really even need to say it?

9uvSGb5.gif

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.