Apology to VE, from Tbomb

Torin Tbomb

I tbomb do apologize for my actions against the Viridian Entente. I did delete the logs because I was scared and did not know what to do. I messed up big time and though we might have a dark past we can have a bright future. If you want I can pay for the damages. Again I did not realize the full extent of my crimes until Andrew Holness explained it to me. Please forgive me for my actions.

- Signed

Tbomb of Tbombia

http://imgur.com/lQclrBC

now a member of Paragon.

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

Lying is bad because it is destructive. Lying creates confusion.

In my case lying (out of desperation and fear of being caught, but still) caused one big mess.

I do apologize for my actions.

I will never lie again.

Torin Tbomb of Tbombia

c3f8031bb7dcf8f7ca992a489bc5946fe1522456"When the enemy is loosing, does he cower? You bet your ass he does."

According to the UNC School of Education Abraham Lincoln was known as “Honest Abe†as a young man – before he became a lawyer or a politician. The name stuck. In 1859 when he ran for president the nickname became his campaign slogan. His own writings show that he valued honesty. (for Mr. Seeks)

I am afraid peace with the Syndicate will have to be negotiated seperately. You may message my deputy, Manthrax (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9576) to negotiate your surrender.

- Partisan, President  of The Syndicate

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif