Being New, I need help in Trade Market or Trade Treaties

DACOROMANIA

Hello,

Because I am so new in this game, my revenues are lowest and I need some help in Trade Market or I am open to Treaties about Trade.

All resources in Trade section are at a so high price for me.

Also my nation is chaotic now with loss in economy and at the same time I cannot improve my nation too much for the moment.

Please, don't say to me again that exist alliances who grant similar help, because many of them involve some high requirements and obligations which I cannot fulfill or to pay back the sum in just 3 months. I am too small for that and I just avoided a trap (yes, a trap like an ambush).

All what I can do now is to call some help through Trade. Please, don't misunderstand me.

I want to get resources at a low cost by personal trades. Or to get money through Trade Offers.

Also I am open to personal trade treaties.

Post here if you agree me as partner in trade market or something like that.

I am open to donations too if you want / can.

Thanks.

Reius Zarius Stefan, leader of DACOROMANIA in PaW game here, member of the League of Imperialists. Need more members for my alliance.

Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder High Chancellor of Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy 

I am here in Politics&War just because of NationStates. I play both games and your PaW game will be known there too.
I believe that a new balkanic confederacy or union (extended in Euro-Asia and maybe more) could be great and an alternative to N.W.O., with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. Also you and we can save and unite the Earth, then going interstellar.