Admirable Alliance Traits

Hanz Shao Ping

TEst has taken a terrific pounding as of late, and although I don't like their politics or some of the arrogance on the forums, I have to say I admire their cohesion in the face of adversity. I wish TFP's members had been as steadfast after the wars with TEst, Roz and Aarghh. I think we lost about 40% of our members then, but our retention rates are improving. I think part of the problem was many of the people joining us were fooled by our alliance info page into believing that they would find peace and security with the "PACIFISTS". I have updated our info to let people know that is not the case. We are only looking for steadfast members who will stick with us through good times and bad. So again, compliments to the individual TEst members for continuing to weather the storm.

Is this a thread where we say nice things about each other?

9uvSGb5.gif

I !@#$ ing hope not....those things are damn condescending!  "Ya know......even though you got butt-raped, curbstomped (insert whatever here), you guys are alright.....good luck on the rebuilds".  All the while they are laughing their asses off at their mom's house:

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

I !@#$ ing hope not....those things are damn condescending!  "Ya know......even though you got butt-raped, curbstomped (insert whatever here), you guys are alright.....good luck on the rebuilds".  All the while they are laughing their asses off at their mom's house:

I'll have you know it's my mom and my dad's house. 

Living the dream.

n1YUuTj.png

I haven't really looked at it to closely, but...at a glace, it seems as if TFP has done well in this war. Most of your members stayed on board and fought bravely. You guys even did a decent amount of damage to your opponents. One thing I can say about TFP is that you guys have heart. Even when we dogpiled you guys, most of the TFP membership tried fighting back as well as they knew how. Much better than Valyria did, who practically gave up the minute the wars were declared. Shit, TFP even tries harder than nuclear sphere does with just lobbing nukes. Not saying that about those people to shit on them. Just putting it into perspective.

I also want to say that my opponents this war have been very friendly and nice about the whole ordeal. Kasai from HBE wished me luck and called me 'mighty one' in a friendly way after he declared on me. EliteCanada from t$ and I had several cordial, silly paragraphs sent between us. Fliesnow from BK praised me for being one of the hardest opponent he faced the entire conflict after our war ended.

It sucks being ZI'ed, but it's been a fun war.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

TFP has always been a good alliance to have random skirmish fights with.  They'll fight back.  I remember Mensa members growing off of the random fights here and there with TFP when we were smaller in average score.

• Downvote 1

If they could somehow click the buttons for you then you wouldn't have to do anything at all!

Unfortunately not true. Things work differently in NPO than wherever you're from, I'm guessing

Freedom is overrated

In games? Yes it is.

GICjEwp.gif