Recognition of Hostilities with Kentucky and DoW on Missouri

Calvin Coolidge

My ex-friend kentuckian nationalist Thalmor invited me to fight for Kentucky over a forest owned by Missouri next to the Kentucky Bend. He wants to fight Missouri. At first, I was excited. He offered to supply the guns and ammo, I would be the cash flow, and Skandi would bring snacks. 

9jyartC.jpg    HekLI3G.jpg

As I examined the map, I realized that the Kentucky Bend where the Mississippi river is actually belongs to Tennessee. I quit Thalmor's militia and created the Free Tennessee Bend Army. Here is our current plan.

There is a lot going on in this image. We would enter the Kentucky Bend, Kill all 18 people that live there. Plant the TN flag. Cross the river into Missouri to meet Thalmor in the forest and fight kentucky. While they are distracted with that, we will enter kentucky through 94 and 311. At the same time, we will fortify and set up all our ships to blockade them. 

QDML8p.jpg

Skandi is planning to take the forest for Norway. So you need to join one of the sides. As you can see, the kentucky bend is actually apart of TN, because it goes with the natural border. Furthermore, the forest is ours for reps for not having the kentucky bend. 

Tennessee- 6.6 Million

vs

Missouri- 6 million

vs

Kentucky- 4.4 million

vs

Norway- 5 million

We have the largest population, a valid CB, and a solid plan. Write to your governor and encourage him to assist Tennessee in the war. 

• Upvote 1

The hell is this?

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

nunst026.gif

I can confirm that an invasion of Missouri by the Kentucky Patriotic Volunteer Militia.

We, the W.P.V.M., are about 100 strong. We have already skirmished with Missouri law enforcement and Tennessee locals.

We have a few wounded, but no fatalities. We also still have plenty of supplies, but are willing to invade New Madrid in Missouri to acquire new supplies.

OVM-CVM%2BUnit.PNG

ABOVE: W.P.V.M. 2nd Squad - This picture was taken roughly 9 hours ago. Tom Frankman (second from the bottom right), aged 47, has since been shot and injured. He is currently resting and watching YouTube videos on his iPhone.

As it is nighttime, we are currently resting. Missouri State Policemen will take pocket shots at our encampments, but we are able to return fire adequately.

Our current plan for tomorrow is to cut down some of the nearby trees and to erect fortifications. We will have different 'tiers' of defensive lines. This will be done in order to create a 'defense in depth' system.

In the meantime, I will be contacting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin for official recognition and for support from the Kentucky Army National Guard. I am also putting out job offers for potential mercenaries on Craigslist to bolster our numbers.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

GO TENNESSEE!! TAKE BACK OUR LAND!

And...was the guy making the map drunk on Jack Daniels? Because I can't even read that shaky red scrawl. That's ok though, nobody in that part of Tennessee can read anyway.

nunst026.gif

OFFICIAL W.P.V.M. Response:

Conducting this response will be Frank Hamlet, aged 32 from Bowling Green, Kentucky:

Fatty-Fats.jpg

ABOVE: Frank Halmet in the Summer for 2009, training for this operation.

(NOTE: Frank Hamlet was selected to respond via name drawn out of hat. He sent a text our official spokesperson containing his response, who is posting this through Thalmor's Politics and War forum account. Below is that text.)

''yeh, so it aint right that tenesee is attacking us  i mean its calle d the kentucky bend, right?????''

new_forum_sig_2.png

Oh...Thalmor what will you pay for a designated marksman or overwatch sniper?

Have an Accuracy International AXMC, an LMT 308MWS, and AR-15, will travel for the right price. Require hot meals or MREs, and will switch loyalty to Kentucky from Tennessee for the right price as well.

Have an Accuracy International AXMC, an LMT 308MWS, and AR-15, will travel for the right price. Require hot meals or MREs, and will switch loyalty to Kentucky from Tennessee for the right price as well.

I will pay 10 million PNW money a month, and 100 thousand a year with dental and health insurance and room and board and food and training IRL for a high skilled soldier. 

Edited by Calvin Coolidge

We only had a budget of about $1,000 for this operation. We don't expect it to last much longer than a few days, so....$20 a day? We can provide hot meals and/or MREs.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

We only had a budget of about $1,000 for this operation. We don't expect it to last much longer than a few days, so....$20 a day? We can provide hot meals and/or MREs.

without your bank, which was me, you are nothing. This is going to drag out. Considering you've been oppressing us for years, we are not going to stop with the bend and forest. We are going to occupy all of Kentucky. You cannot fortify your way out of this one

Good offer, Tennessee. But is my AXMC too long-range of a rifle for the terrain? I'm from open country and it's a bolt rifle. Might be slow for close quarters in a heavily wooded brushy forest. Maybe the semi-auto LMT is better.

Here's a photo of another dude with an AXMC in a swamp. It's like he didn't realize he should keep his boots dry...longmoor247-r8e8.png

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 1

Oh. Well, I see the light now. Dear Lord, forgive me for ever doubting the justice and veracity of the claim of the great people of Tennessee. The people of Dan'l Boone and cillin' b'ars on trees. And the Valley of the Three Forks of the Wolf River, home to Sgt. Alvin C. York, war hero of WWI.

I shall serve Tennessee with honor.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 1

Good offer, Tennessee. But is my AXMC too long-range of a rifle for the terrain? I'm from open country and it's a bolt rifle. Might be slow for close quarters in a heavily wooded brushy forest. Maybe the semi-auto LMT is better.

Here's a photo of another dude with an AXMC in a swamp. It's like he didn't realize he should keep his boots dry...

We can supply you with anything, when Kentucky is blockaded they will have no access to anything but their glock 19s and ak 103s

Oh, kin I also get a case a' PBR a day?  

PBR is tha' reason fer lyfe!!

13712664_1232554440110853_992335993_n.jp

Well, PBR is the reason for my life anyway, accordin' to momma.  That and the backseat of a new pickup, but I'm gettin' derailed here.  How about that case a' beer?  And when's the fightin' gonna start?  I want to shoot at some Kentuckian invaders!

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 1

Gm8choH.png

As we speak multiple small team Norwegian fireteams have been inserted on the east coast. They are on the move and expected to arrive at the bend within the week. 

This is picture is taken from guard squad three "holmgang" renowned for their skirmishing skills. 

Covering the rear is NK. Skandinaver and at the front with a radio is FL. Jensen.

Gm8choH.png

As we speak multiple small team Norwegian fireteams have been inserted on the east coast. They are on the move and expected to arrive at the bend within the week.

This is picture is taken from guard squad three "holmgang" renowned for their skirmishing skills.

Covering the rear is NK. Skandinaver and at the front with a radio is FL. Jensen.

Ilegal illegal! Deport deport! Wall wall!

missouri has a big army base, good luck with ground warfare

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Ilegal illegal! Deport deport! Wall wall!

The North Carolina Neighborhood Riot Suppression Team - Charlotte Squad has been dispatched to deal with the illegals. We've had recent combat experience and are well prepared for the fight. 

We will remain neutral in the war in the west. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Following a brief skirmish with stupid foreigners, the NCRST (CLT) has been forced to retreat. One soldier volunteer (go away ATF) stated, "Deez dumb Norgerians are a shit ton harder to fight than rioters."

Heavy casualties were taken due to the lack of body armor and being used to fighting against people using molotovs and rocks as opposed to a gun. 

6gZta5j.jpg

Artist's drawing of WISD0MTREE before battle. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

As the war progresses, a trail of damage is left behind. Even though many claim that civilians and innocent people were kept out, they were still affected. Many lost their homes, family members, and in fleeing the war, they had become displaced refugees. Even though these warring parties paid no attention to the mess they left behind, other people around the world did. Rbca of Naboo came in with her humanitarian aid to help those left in a grief-stricken world.

"In a world of hate, we must be the message of love," Rbca says.

With the humanitarian group on ground, there should be signs of improvement in the post war areas of wreck.

Edited by rbca

"I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world." —Meryl Streep

Rbca of Naboo came in with her humanitarian aid to help those left in a grief-stricken world.

OFFICIAL W.P.V.M. Response:

Conducting this response will be Jimmy Smith, aged 19, from Lexington, Kentucky:

fatty2.jpg

ABOVE: Jimmy Smith taking up a tactical position. This picture was taken just a few hours ago.

''there ain't no damn way we will let any ilegal ailen come and do shit here in america. i voted for Trump so that we would not has to deal with ailens. Trump is president now so i dont see y these ailens are here now.''

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 2 months later...