PnW app

Skirata

Last time I checked Alex was working on the Android app first because of some rule the App Store had (IDK though, feel free to correct me on this).

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Wait, There's an app?

It's not much of an app. It's just the mobile version of the website packaged into an app, only available on Android. It may or may not work, it is not in active development, and there's no immediate plans for further development. You can check it out here: https://politicsandwar.com/app/android/politics-and-war.apk

• Upvote 1
RollSheepy.png

I think an iPhone app first would be more in order.

Go check user numbers, you'll find that Android has more users, plus it's easier to actually get apps in the app store.

Apple is a complete &#33;@#&#036; with regards to getting apps developed and deployed onto the app store

Source: I've developed Android and iOS apps for work

• Upvote 3

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Administrators

As Ghux pointed out- you can download the android app here: https://politicsandwar.com/app/android/politics-and-war.apk

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link