Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

Multy qoute is usefully if you reply to RELATED posts. I was jsut reading trough sicne I was away for last 4 days, and then boom stupidity that requires it's own post. :D

If my post was stupid, I don't want to know what you'd call this heap of trash.  :D

• Upvote 1

Yes he destoryed so much of mine 400 infra citys, while I did 150 damage to his 2000 infra one. I'd say we did equal damage there. Only one guy beat me sicne i allowed him to, and I did more damage to your guys on me wich is a win in my book. And those too stupid people to buy navy are your people, and some of them did buy navy, it didn't matter sicne my navy and strategy was stronger.

Last time I checked not a single one of those nations are members of Grumpy... so none of them are my people.  Yes I am fighting with alliances that have inactives and stupid people in them.  There are always inactives and dumbasses on both sides, look at that Test guy who really had one job and couldn't do it and lost over a billion of Test's resources.

You didnt declare on him to destroy his infra, you did it to steal cash/resources from him, and stole.... 0 dollars and 0 resources, but took 7500 infra damage, so yeah you blew it on that one.  You guys arent at war with Hogwarts.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

So TKR, BK, Mensa, t$, Dongminion, Commonwealth, Pantheon, Hogwarts, tTO, and few others are bucnh of inept inactive idiots? !@#$ I killed the counters on me half times in this war. If anything TKR is inept for when I hit Hogwarts, their protectorate, they sent NPO to counter me. Apparently a 150 members alliance can't find 2 guys to hit 1 guy, so they brough a alliance that wasn't involved in this war to aid them agaisnt a single guy. :D

Come on man, you're grasping. :P

When you raided a lower tier nation of ours and we were all out of range, I simply sent a quick message to both NPO and TKR.

NPO's immediate reaction was "filled him up" (to their credit).

That has nothing to do with this war. Hogwarts remains an uninvolved party. The moment you raided a hogwarts member, you could have expected for us to arrange retalliation from our protectors. In this case, it led an "uninvolved alliance" to counter your hit on its protectorate.

You have no cause for whining about the consequences of your actions. It's a bummer you did- I quite liked how we'd handled it thusfar. Respectful. To use that raid as spin fodder against TKR is dishonest though.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

When you raided a lower tier nation of ours and we were all out of range, I simply sent a quick message to both NPO and TKR.

That has nothing to do with this war. Hogwarts remains an uninvolved party. The moment you raided a hogwarts member, you could have expected for us to arrange retalliation from our protectors. In this case, it led an "uninvolved alliance" to counter your hit on its protectorate.

You have no cause for whining about the consequences of your actions. It's a bummer you did- I quite liked how we'd handled it thusfar. Respectful. To use that raid as spin fodder against TKR is dishonest though.

Correction: NPO simply is youe best friend and NPO stornk.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Last time I checked not a single one of those nations are members of Grumpy... so none of them are my people.  Yes I am fighting with alliances that have inactives and stupid people in them.  There are always inactives and dumbasses on both sides, look at that Test guy who really had one job and couldn't do it and lost over a billion of Test's resources.

You didnt declare on him to destroy his infra, you did it to steal cash/resources from him, and stole.... 0 dollars and 0 resources, but took 7500 infra damage, so yeah you blew it on that one.  You guys arent at war with Hogwarts.

No. I declared on him to destory his infra. And to show that no amount of other alliances/people protecting you can protect you from me. Reason I failed to win is he fought back. All the wars I won were either incompetent peopel or people expectign others to protect them. + stirring shit is my speciality :D

Tbh, I went trough list of inactive people, ahd 2 more slots, opend TKR's alliance page and started opening protectorates. Jacob Moore had 0 ships and 3 days inactivity. I was hoping for sucefull raid, but wasn't expecting a win. Still him getting 96 ships overngiht was unexpected.

tvPWtuA.gif

Last time I checked not a single one of those nations are members of Grumpy... so none of them are my people. Yes I am fighting with alliances that have inactives and stupid people in them. There are always inactives and dumbasses on both sides, look at that Test guy who really had one job and couldn't do it and lost over a billion of Test's resources.

You didnt declare on him to destroy his infra, you did it to steal cash/resources from him, and stole.... 0 dollars and 0 resources, but took 7500 infra damage, so yeah you blew it on that one. You guys arent at war with Hogwarts.

You know... That really grinds my gears knowing how much we lost because of his lack of self control...

ive got tasteful SRD nudes who wants em. silent auction ending 1/20/17 12a orbis time.

for the real dirty pics post your bids below :)

For the record, i was trying to put myself thru college at the time, and well we all do things we may or may not later regret.

Also Dragon that was the longest reach I have ever seen, you would have been better bragging about all the resources he wasted blowing up 7500 of your infra.

No. I declared on him to destory his infra. And to show that no amount of other alliances/people protecting you can protect you from me. Reason I failed to win is he fought back. All the wars I won were either incompetent peopel or people expectign others to protect them. + stirring shit is my speciality :D

Tbh, I went trough list of inactive people, ahd 2 more slots, opend TKR's alliance page and started opening protectorates. Jacob Moore had 0 ships and 3 days inactivity. I was hoping for sucefull raid, but wasn't expecting a win. Still him getting 96 ships overngiht was unexpected.

So... did you raid him because he was inactive and ?popped up by chance, or did you raid him to make a swooping statement about the vast reach of your grasp? :P. One or the other hehe.

I'm not really debating why or how you did it though. I'm mostly pointing out that it's silly to try to use NPO's intervention as some kind of proof of TKR incompetence. Doesn't make sense.

os9LcJK.gif

So TKR, BK, Mensa, t$, Dongminion, Commonwealth, Pantheon, Hogwarts, tTO, and few others are bucnh of inept inactive idiots? !@#$ I killed the counters on me half times in this war. If anything TKR is inept for when I hit Hogwarts, their protectorate, they sent NPO to counter me. Apparently a 150 members alliance can't find 2 guys to hit 1 guy, so they brough a alliance that wasn't involved in this war to aid them agaisnt a single guy. :D

Should've sent the entire sphere on you for coming at a vet with some rookie bullshit performance like yours.

The hogwarts nation did 7000 infra damage to your 150 damage... every single nation that declared on you either beat you or expired the war beating on you.  and all your wins were against inactives, or people too stupid to buy navy.  So what did I say that was incorrect?

He did good. Kept rebuying infra and fortifying.

Yes he destoryed so much of mine 400 infra citys, while I did 150 damage to his 2000 infra one. I'd say we did equal damage there. Only one guy beat me sicne i allowed him to, and I did more damage to your guys on me wich is a win in my book. And those too stupid people to buy navy are your people, and some of them did buy navy, it didn't matter sicne my navy and strategy was stronger.

Nope, you were rebuying infra each day. You have a sorry ass definition of a win and that is why Arrgh is weak. No need to buy navy until we get hit when the enemy are players like you.

If you declared on me to destroy infra, you wouldn't have come at me with that sorry ass performance. I know that you are weak at destroying infra because I destroyed more infra and I don't even raid. !@#$ outta here with your sorry ass excuses and your incompetent bullshit.

Lxr4VfE.png

Should've sent the entire sphere on you for coming at a vet with some rookie bullshit performance like yours.

Nope, you were rebuying infra each day. You have a sorry ass definition of a win and that is why Arrgh is weak. No need to buy navy until we get hit when the enemy are players like you.

If you declared on me to destroy infra, you wouldn't have come at me with that sorry ass performance. I know that you are weak at destroying infra because I destroyed more infra and I don't even raid. !@#$ outta here with your sorry ass excuses and your incompetent bullshit.

I think you proved your point of defending yourself very well in-game. Beating it like a dead horse now on forums does no one any favours and only leaves ill will on both sides. 

DragonK in simple words tried to raid you thinking you're inactive, you came online and it backfired. Had you not come online, he would've walked away with you and your bank's resources, money and 10% of your infrastructure destroyed. This thing has happened quite a lot and works, just as long as one stays inactive. 

That's the entire story of what happened, and what the intentions were, no more no less. Let the silly topic be now. 

I think you proved your point of defending yourself very well in-game. Beating it like a dead horse now on forums does no one any favours and only leaves ill will on both sides. 

DragonK in simple words tried to raid you thinking you're inactive, you came online and it backfired. Had you not come online, he would've walked away with you and your bank's resources, money and 10% of your infrastructure destroyed. This thing has happened quite a lot and works, just as long as one stays inactive. 

That's the entire story of what happened, and what the intentions were, no more no less. Let the silly topic be now. 

I suspect this is just eumir doing his eumir thing. :P. Nothing to take too seriously. You're righ though. 

Eumir, down boi!

os9LcJK.gif

I suspect this is just eumir doing his eumir thing. :P. Nothing to take too seriously. You're righ though. 

Eumir, down boi!

Fair enough. You guys did a great job of defending yourselves though against such raiding. It's very impressive. Most of the people i raided came online, did a few attacks and perhaps forgot to buy ships! Ended up beiged anyway. 

So... did you raid him because he was inactive and ?popped up by chance, or did you raid him to make a swooping statement about the vast reach of your grasp? :P. One or the other hehe.

I'm not really debating why or how you did it though. I'm mostly pointing out that it's silly to try to use NPO's intervention as some kind of proof of TKR incompetence. Doesn't make sense.

Use it at a proof of NPO stronkness ayyyyy

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

My goal was indeed to raid if inactiv, otherwise do as much damage with my 1 ship. I kept rebuing infra, aye, not much you can do when enemy blockades you every few turns, and steals your hard stolen money via ground attacks. + More than once I was both blocakded an billlocked (no money, negative revenue). I'd like to see anyone outperform me in such scenario.

tvPWtuA.gif

You don't mess with the likes of Eumir and expect an easy fight. tS' old guard don't play around. Edited by Nemesis

Untitled.png