Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

The issue was not them recommencing. It was them recommencing without providing a time for fighting to recommence. To make it more easy I'll use BK and RW in an example.

BK and RW enter a state of ceasefire. Which would you see as acceptable.

1: When talks break down a date is given where fighting will start back up.

2: RW just takes the chance to blitz BK while they are abiding by the ceasefire still.

They wanted all raids to stop including those in progress so yes, there was something being given in return.

Yes. Overlord Kastor, master of Arrgh is a valid CB. Asking someone in an alliance if they'd ever help their friends, being told yes and thus taking it as an aggression. Certainly all solid reasons.

No shit, who doesn't want raids to stop. That's not really an argument. And judging by your recent actions you also wanted our counter attacks to stop. Peace for peace is a wash but you also wanted us to war slot fill for you. You wanted far more than an even and reasonable trade. Please tell me are you really this deranged or are you just playing at it? Edited by Felkey
  • Downvote 1

No shit, who doesn't want raids to stop. That's not really an argument. And judging by your recent actions you wanted our counter attacks to stop. Peace for peace is a wash but you also wanted us to war slot fill for you. You wanted far more than an even and reasonable trade. Please tell me are you really this deranged or are you just playing at it?

Why are you constantly hitting me on these matters when I already told you I took no issue with Pantheon recommencing, simply on how they did it? This thread's purpose on the Pantheon end was to recognise their war dec on us, the rest was background. 

As for your talk of derangement. In a normal state such a deal is fair enough, after all the benefit I get is the anti raid attacks stop and that leads to a positive meaningful effect. In a state where the slots simply refill it is pointless to me. 

Why are you constantly hitting me on these matters when I already told you I took no issue with Pantheon recommencing, simply on how they did it? This thread's purpose on the Pantheon end was to recognise their war dec on us, the rest was background.

As for your talk of derangement. In a normal state such a deal is fair enough, after all the benefit I get is the anti raid attacks stop and that leads to a positive meaningful effect. In a state where the slots simply refill it is pointless to me.

The talk or derangement is because you seemed to honestly expect us to war slot fill for you (an enemy) against the best interests of a close ally. Why on earth would we choose you over them? Then you complain because we end the ceasefire after you asked us to betray said ally. What kind of sane person would actually expect you attempted tactic to work? So I ask again are you really this deranged or are you just playing at it? Edited by Felkey
  • Downvote 1

The issue was not them recommencing. It was them recommencing without providing a time for fighting to recommence. To make it more easy I'll use BK and RW in an example.

BK and RW enter a state of ceasefire. Which would you see as acceptable.

1: When talks break down a date is given where fighting will start back up.

2: RW just takes the chance to blitz BK while they are abiding by the ceasefire still

I wouldn't be too surprised if it was the second. When talks break down, there is a reasonable expectation of yeah fighting will continue that's your warning and you should have prepared for it. It's something to expect (which I have to ask did you tell them when you planned to counter when talks broke down). I don't know if this is you being too nice or too naive.

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

The talk or derangement is because you seemed to honestly expect us to war slot fill for you (an enemy) against the best interests of a close ally. Why on earth would we choose you over them. Then you complain because we end the ceasefire after you asked us to betray said ally. What kind of sane person would actually expect you attempted tactic to work? So I ask again are you really this deranged or are you just playing at it?

How am I supposed to know what you will and won't accept? I put it on the table, after seemingly positive response it was rejected. Fine. Just what is your point in all these posts?

I wouldn't be too surprised if it was the second. When talks break down, there is a reasonable expectation of yeah fighting will continue that's your warning and you should have prepared for it. It's something to expect (which I have to ask did you tell them when you planned to counter when talks broke down). I don't know if this is you being too nice or too naive.

I keep getting told the low road is the way to go lately yes. If it happens to their alliance though... most sing a different tune as you know.

How am I supposed to know what you will and won't accept? I put it on the table, after seemingly positive response it was rejected. Fine. Just what is your point in all these posts?

My point is you're a fool to think Yui would actually accept your terms. So why even offer thm in the first place? As far as I am aware Yui has never given any indication that she is the type of person who would betray an ally. Also in her very first post in this thread of yours, she said she told you the terms were not agreeable and that the anti raid measures would continue. So your argument is irrelevant.

• Downvote 1

Ah yes nation graphs, the true measure of one's worth

You know, it's actually sad that you've to quote a score graph to prove a victory. Victory is much more than a simple score graph. 

Well let's see

his alliance is getting destroyed

this thread is ruining his reputation

and his nation is personally in shambles

I'm not sure what "victory" he can claim to have tbh

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

My point is you're a fool to think Yui would actually accept your terms. So why even offer thm in the first place? As far as I am aware Yui has never given any indication that she is the type of person who would betray an ally. Also in her very first post in this thread of yours, she said she told you the terms were not agreeable and that the anti raid measures would continue. So your argument is irrelevant.

A lot of talk of betraying allies from you. I thought Pantheon was supposedly a neutral party up to that point? Anyway I've told you plenty of times, I happily accept them turning me down and even continuing attacks. They simply did not do so in an honest manner, no more to it. Though again, that wasn't the main point of my posting.

Well let's see

Alliances lose score and members in wars, especially lopsided ones. 

My reputation has not moved one bit thank you. TKR and some others despised me for little reason before and now I've been nice enough to give them an actual reason.

I've looted more than the damage inflicted on me so post war my own nation could be rebuilt in an instant to what it was (and beyond if I so wished) but I am mindful of others who would need those funds instead.

• Upvote 1

Alliances lose score and members in wars, especially lopsided ones. 

My reputation has not moved one bit thank you. TKR and some others despised me for little reason before and now I've been nice enough to give them an actual reason.

I've looted more than the damage inflicted on me so post war my own nation could be rebuilt in an instant to what it was (and beyond if I so wished) but I am mindful of others who would need those funds instead.

"Yes my alliance is losing

Yes people don't like me

Yes, my nation is being destroyed

Sure, I'm whining on the OWF because another alliance didn't break the rules to fill my war slots

And, yes, I was exposed as a hypocrite by making my own absolutely tasteless jokes

But I'm still winning"

thumbs up emoji

• Upvote 2

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

"Yes my alliance is losing

Yes people don't like me

Yes, my nation is being destroyed

Sure, I'm whining on the OWF because another alliance didn't break the rules to fill my war slots

And, yes, I was exposed as a hypocrite by making my own absolutely tasteless jokes

But I'm still winning"

thumbs up emoji

How anaemic. There is a vast difference between you and someone actually good at what you're trying to do. Sad! You are nowhere near the Roz's level. You're hundred years too early in fact.

Edited by Rozalia

Well let's see

My point was more on you quoting the score graph to begin with actually as proving something. Even in a conflict already very absurd and petty, it was too much. 

• Upvote 1

Well let's see

Most looted bby, he's whupping your butt

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Most looted bby, he's whupping your butt

Its pretty easy to go raid a bunch of inactives and idiots when you have absolutely nothing to lose.  I am actually surprised RW/Arrgh/Test dont make up all 10 slots on the money looted leader board.

I did it last war, Pantheon's "donations" were instrumental in my postwar rebuilding efforts.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

I'm waiting for a savvy person to look at all the bragging over money looted and put that money into paying reps for peace.

You can offer me all the money you want, I'm not peaceing

In all seriousness though, peace offers us nothing. War is at least fun. Let's war forever.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Its pretty easy to go raid a bunch of inactives and idiots when you have absolutely nothing to lose.  I am actually surprised RW/Arrgh/Test dont make up all 10 slots on the money looted leader board.

I did it last war, Pantheon's "donations" were instrumental in my postwar rebuilding efforts.

I didn't set out to make the leaderboard but raid targets kept attacking me.

If I remember Roz you nailed me last war right after I got beat down by TeST and their "allies" now your crying because we countered a raid lead by you? Don't bother responding to my post here,I won't see it, but how bout you take responsibility for your own actions.