Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

Again, TKR played no part in that. At all.

I would have to disagree with that since TKR was one of the alliances offering the peace terms. If you didn't like the language or thought the terms were offensive you obviously had the power to change them before they were offered to RW. Stop being a cockroach running for the shadows when the lights come on.

Edited by AkAk
  • Upvote 1

Roz's in game character wrote some psuedoerotica that had strong homosexual undertones, so there's the basis for your joke. The coalition would have been happy to drop it as a term, since it wasn't intended as anything more than a joke.

Bringing it up here just gives it more bandwidth. If the concern is genuine, I don't really understand how that's a good approach. To me it seems more likely it's being used as political fodder, which is just pathetic.

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Granted the marriage/flag bit were joke terms that none of us honestly cared about (That's why they got removed quickly iirc), they came up after the way Roz conducted himself.  I'm sure if he digs into his logs and his recent posts prior to this day, he can deduce the reasonings behind them and who potentially could've came up with the ideas.

EDIT:

Blah, Manthrax beat me to it.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This terms are totally not related to game and can be comsidered as OOC attack. I just want to remind the community of the drama TKR sphere made on the OWF in some of the previous wars when their member was OOC attacked.

• Upvote 1

I have an idea. Perhaps just drop the cosmetic, joking terms placed on Roz We? They obviously didn't have the desired effect on being funny. I mean I honestly think we would all be better off just dropping them and move forward?

This whole thing is just stupid at this point. It's been stupid for a while, but even I've stopped having fun trolling in the last day or so.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

This terms are totally not related to game and can be comsidered as OOC attack. I just want to remind the community of the drama TKR sphere made on the OWF in some of the previous wars when their member was OOC attacked.

>TKR Sphere

Pretty sure they weren't involved in that one.  Unless it's another war that I'm not familiar with on the causes?

EDIT.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

So to be clear, are you saying the peace term of flying a gayjew flag for one week was a joke in poor taste not meant to be taken seriously? And from their response on the top of the previous page, TKR apparently didn't know it was a joke either?

Edited by AkAk

Threat? I get people get intimidated by the Roz simply by his presence alone but none of this has been a threat.

Man you're seriously annoying and not in a good way either. You raided realised it went to ****. Then tried to make unreasonable terms for peace, when you should have just taken the peace offered. Tuck tail and count yourself lucky. Had Yui wanted to sneak attack you AFTER NEGOTIATIONS had broken down why not keep you talking to reset. Would have made for a better attack.

Get your head out of your backside smell the lovely stench of you ****** up, and carry on.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Yes... I'm going to report something stated in the backrooms to the Admin here. I'm admonishing those who have gone OOC which is not something they should be doing, especially when it results in them bringing up Jews and Homosexuals as if being them were an insult or something to be humiliated by. Oh and for your information I defend Homosexual and Jewish people all the time in the political sections on Discord so I take such things very seriously.

Why the fudge would they post it in moderation support? lmao

Unless I'm somehow mistaken, some of these accusations by Roz break the P&W rule about harassment. 

2K3nrOK.png

https://politicsandwar.com/rules

Again, if you take this so seriously, Roz, why not report it?

>TKR Sphere

Pretty sure they were involved in that one.  Unless it's another war that I'm not familiar with on the causes?

Then called tS sphere when tS had major power today called TKR sphere when TKR outshined them. It's same group of people.
  • Upvote 4

I have an idea. Perhaps just drop the cosmetic, joking terms placed on Roz We? They obviously didn't have the desired effect on being funny. I mean I honestly think we would all be better off just dropping them and move forward?

This whole thing is just stupid at this point. It's been stupid for a while, but even I've stopped having fun trolling in the last day or so.

I'm saying we'd already discussed doing that. And to my knowledge, it would have been done without this thread or even anyone asking. So yes, that's an excellent idea.

~ William S. Burroughs

Surprised you didn't go with Salt instead but I suppose "whining" is what is in right now. The Roz is honest and got sneak attacked for it yes, not a matter of being good enough. If sneak attacking was being "good" then the sneak attacker wouldn't be beiged right now.

"sneak attack"

you're just bad at the game lol. stop whining and get good

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

"sneak attack"

you're just bad at the game lol. stop whining and get good

Overcoming massive odds in beating back 3 on 1 attacks on my own, twice == bad at the game.

Roz's in game character wrote some psuedoerotica that had strong homosexual undertones, so there's the basis for your joke. The coalition would have been happy to drop it as a term, since it wasn't intended as anything more than a joke.

Bringing it up here just gives it more bandwidth. If the concern is genuine, I don't really understand how that's a good approach. To me it seems more likely it's being used as political fodder, which is just pathetic.

Granted the marriage/flag bit were joke terms that none of us honestly cared about (That's why they got removed quickly iirc), they came up after the way Roz conducted himself.  I'm sure if he digs into his logs and his recent posts prior to this day, he can deduce the reasonings behind them and who potentially could've came up with the ideas.

EDIT:

Blah, Manthrax beat me to it.

My RP is just that, an RP. To talk of me conducting myself negatively off that is laughable. Many people have been portrayed in all sort of manners and not given me issue over it. The attribute given to Lordship and few of his commanders makes him stand out and sets him apart from previous villains who did not have such a trait. Makes him easier to write uniquely (so he isn't just Don Juan/Grillick/Caillou/whoever MK2) and plus its quite fun which is why I'd say my two recent ones are dominated by Lordship. Though the third one which is coming very soon is not. Look forward to it.

Such things are not a negative anyway, being Homosexual or a bit fruity shall we say is all good. It is not a insult or humiliation as what has been put forward by TKR implies. Beyond that what you have said may well perhaps explain where the Homosexual part of it comes from... but where does the Jew bit? Simply no explanation for that one is there? I await for TKR, and whichever other alliance apparently is responsible to disavow and apologise for this disgusting behaviour. 

Anyway if TKR is willing to discuss things then that is good. We've been waiting for their representative who invited us to talk to... well actually talk.

Unless I'm somehow mistaken, some of these accusations by Roz break the P&W rule about harassment. 

2K3nrOK.png

https://politicsandwar.com/rules

Again, if you take this so seriously, Roz, why not report it?

What part of backrooms did you not understand? There are a number of players (unrelated to this to be clear) for example who say some absolutely revolting stuff outside the game, but such things are simply not reportable.

TKR sphere, what the HELL are you talking about

Are You on Drugs!

There is no TKR sphere

Get Outta Here!!!!

Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

What part of backrooms did you not understand? There are a number of players (unrelated to this to be clear) for example who say some absolutely revolting stuff outside the game, but such things are simply not reportable.

So your response to an off-site OOC attack is to write a diatribe about it on our IC forums?

And to be fair, you didn't define "backrooms." It could have meant anything from an in-game PM to a Discord message.

IG9qS1h.png

real bang-up job you're doing

Don't worry, its enough when the Roz is at the helm. 

So your response to an off-site OOC attack is to write a diatribe about it on our IC forums?

And to be fair, you didn't define "backrooms." It could have meant anything from an in-game PM to a Discord message.

When people bring OOC stuff into it naturally when I admonish it'll be mentioned. 

I'd expect you to know what I meant as its a common enough thing. Whatever the case you know now its not something you report on the moderation forum here.

says the guy that is in one war and cant even will it

I like how Roz is so much of a coward that he won't even respond himself but will instead sit back and hit "like" on another comment

I stand corrected - he's just slow at posting, too, much like he's slow at fighting in-game

war isn't about beiging, otherwise they can rebuild and fight back.  new mechanics allow for beating up on an opponent and stringing them along for weeks.  then again I wouldn't expect anyone from TEst to understand the concept of winning the war considering the situation they're in right now  :rolleyes:

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I do not see the connection between your failed raids, Pantheon's own response to them, and TKR. If the Roz was such a good peacemaker, he probably would talk to relevant officials about peace terms and conditions rather than call them on things that are largely his own fault. Given that we're at war with RW it's only natural we'd be in contact with our allies who are responding to raids especially if it became an official war. Of the terms, you listed we apparently gave you hopefully understand the first term being the important one. Also, I thought the Hillary Clinton flag was better. The other flag is probably in reference to your writings about Lordship, which I would have thought you'd feel rather flattered that people thought it was entertaining!

So TKR...

xX9NJHf.jpg

thanks 

v9DIVzo.png

Don't feed the troll guys. Sargun is officially joining my ignore list alongside Eumirbago.

You throw a few bones for fun, its quite obvious yes. Now that I recall he got real mad when he got killed in the LoR, so I suppose TKR has form in this sort of thing.

The other flag is probably in reference to your writings about Lordship, which I would have thought you'd feel rather flattered that people thought it was entertaining!

Jew. Explain that.

Jew. Explain that.

I dunno! I wasn't around when it was being discussed. Could just be "what's more inclusive than a gay flag", though? I think the idea was to go for super hyperbole, so as to become sort of absurd.

I thought it was a bit much too... my sense of humour is definitely more subtle. I'm genuinely sorry if it actually did offend you. We'd already discussed getting rid of it as a term, since obviously the joke did not work.

• Upvote 1

~ William S. Burroughs

I don't know, I didn't see the actual flag given to you. I'd suspect it was likely 4chan humor which isn't appropriate on these boards. I'm aware many here are familiar with it or frequent it around these parts. It had no place in serious deliberations. As I said in my initial post you're aware of the actual terms presented. If you're serious about concluding peace and terms with us we're here and know where we stand.If there's ambiguity about what has been discussed then no better reason than to communicate with us. From your last attempt at reaching out to us, you made demands of us and refused our terms. I presume if that's the only part of my post you responded with you agree or understand the rest of what I said.

v9DIVzo.png