Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

I repeat. If our original intention was to buy time for a sneak attack, we would've waited for server reset and bought more ships, in order to minimize the damage caused by your counterattack.

However, what actually happened is that we sought to sort it out peacefully, we couldn't reach an agreement, and as a result, hostilities were resumed.

Waiting till update was not required and would have wasted points. 

That is what all leaders (honest or not) do to influence peace negotiations in-game and in real life. What's the big deal about doing it?

I don't follow. I clearly did not sneak attack anybody.

NAylVl1.jpg

Peace was offered, you didn't accept it because you wanted terms favourable only for you which was 4 days of military build up disregarding the fact who fired the 1st shot doing the raid. Yeah, no. It wasn't a decision for Yui to make but this guy doing the anti-raiding. So now, just keep spending those credits on your ships as you bathe in your delicious tears.

"When you realize your big dreams of a star were just too big and you become Macho Mandow."

y6fP2iA.gif

So you are now trying to say it was your decision and not your leaders when the only reason you stopped was because of your leader. The lies only accumulate it seems.

I beiged you mate while it was 3 on 1 even after your sneak attack so please, don't get ahead of yourself. Also Macho Mandow is the name of my Admiral (head of the Macho Maniacs) and he is damn cool.

EDIT: Oh and the Roz is honoured for being the subject of your first post.

I did not specifically state 'wait til next turn', that I apologised for but you didn't ask for it either. But like I said, negotiations had broken down at the time of that attack and I updated members with that information.

So you admit fully to the sneak attack, simply that you blundered into it without thinking. Does that disavow blame or no?

Edited by Rozalia

I have not. If I give you something then I ask for something back, that being the time out of the wars. Merely for my own convenience of course, I don't need it to beige such attackers of course.

Asking us to keep your slots filled when we wanted nothing to do with this war. Is nothing short of petty, we didn't want this but you dragged it on by giving us such disgusting demands. We were fine giving peace, but you wanted more. You wanted us to go against our allies and let you build up with only one active defensive war. You raid us and then demand that we keep your slots closed as some 'rep' for countering you. Your term of a peaceful solution without even considering the other side's predicaments afterwards is blindness. You threatened us with alliance-wide raiding if we didn't accept your offer. Now you drag this to the public to seek support and make us look bad. Filling your responses with nothing but hogwash to make you feel better about yourself.

Surely you can understand our position no?

Edited by Hooves
  • Upvote 5

So you admit fully to the sneak attack, simply that you blundered into it without thinking. Does that disavow blame or no?

There was no sneak attack. Negotiations had broken down and I'd told you that we weren't going to reach an agreement. I only regretted that I'd not specifically stated to wait. But I had told you that our anti-raid measures would continue so really no surprises there. 

• Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

Waiting till update was not required and would have wasted points.

Except that both parties would've lost points that way, so it'd have been an even trade.

Waiting for a reset would have made the most sense for a sneak attack. As a matter of fact, we ourselves are quite sure that one of the reasons behind your stubborness on your simple, yet unfulfillable request, was that of extending negotiations long enough for server reset to kick in, and then build more ships to gain an even bigger edge over our members.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Asking us to keep your slots filled when we wanted nothing to do with this war. Is nothing short of petty, we didn't want this but you dragged it on by giving us such disgusting demands. We were fine giving peace, but you wanted more. You wanted us to go against our allies and let you build up with only one active defensive war. You raid us and then demand that we keep your slots closed as some 'rep' for countering you. Your term of a peaceful solution without even considering the other side's predicaments afterwards is blindness. You threatened us with alliance-wide raiding if we didn't accept your offer. Now you drag this to the public to seek support and make us look bad. Filling your responses with nothing but hogwash to make you look smart.

Surely you can understand our position no?

Due to the extra knowledge now that TKR was in contact it becomes quite clear that you wanted the slots opened up so even more damage could be caused to my forces by other TKR affiliated nations. That was of zero interest to me especially when you wanted the raids to be at an end on top of that.

I threatened no one, simply said that if you wanted that term then you'd have to meet mine. Failure would result in me obviously not giving you your term as... why would I? 

I seek support? You have things a bit mixed up lass.

There was no sneak attack. Negotiations had broken down and I'd told you that we weren't going to reach an agreement. I only regretted that I'd not specifically stated to wait. But I had told you that our anti-raid measures would continue so really no surprises there.

You acknowledge your error and then talk as if you committed no error. It happened as it did, thus sneak attack. You can say it was not your intention as you did it while not thinking and you know what? I can accept that, however I must acknowledge that it happened as it did and that it wasn't very nice no.

Except that both parties would've lost points that way, so it'd have been an even trade.

Waiting for a reset would have made the most sense for a sneak attack. As a matter of fact, we ourselves are quite sure that one of the reasons behind your stubborness on your simple, yet unfulfillable request, was that of extending negotiations long enough for server reset to kick in, and then build more ships to gain an even bigger edge over our members.

That is quite the attack on my character when it was Pantheon who sneak attacked. I did not so to imply I would have done so myself is baseless. What was there to gain for me in doing such a thing? 0. I don't need a sneak attack to beige people.

This thread is mediocre.

Not impressed at all...

• Upvote 6

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

That is quite the attack on my character when it was Pantheon who sneak attacked. I did not so to imply I would have done so myself is baseless. What was there to gain for me in doing such a thing? 0. I don't need a sneak attack to beige people.

I still fail to see how is any of this a sneak attack, when Yui flat out told you that our anti raid measures would go on. It doesn't take a genius to realize that it also included your war with our members.

And what was there to gain, you say? Isn't a tactical advantage of having more assets at your disposal not enough for you?

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

I still fail to see how is any of this a sneak attack, when Yui flat out told you that our anti raid measures would go on. It doesn't take a genious to realize that it also included your war with our members.

And what was there to gain, you say? Isn't a tactical advantage of having more assets at your disposal not enough for you?

Considering I was still talking it quite clearly was not at an end. Yui has acknowledged the proper course was to state hostilities would recommence at the turn change, that would have been fair and honest certainly. Why even continue this when the error has been acknowledged?

You just told me that you thought that it was I who would sneak attack you at update. Based off that no, it would not make sense to allow me to sneak attack (as you believed I would which is nonsense) on my terms but instead on your own. 

And yet even Yui admits to it as below. Your fanboyism is misplaced.

No she doesn't, she stated that Pantheon members act of their own accord.

The lengths you will go to boost your ego are remarkable. Pantheon doesn't want to go to war with Roz Wei and we don't need to either.

The fact this post is a recognition of hostilities instead of a DOW is simply to falsely claim another alliance was needed to take you out. I'm sure that comforting lie will help boost morale as you and the members you've forsaken work to rise back up past rank 30 some someday. 

Seriously though, if you want someone to fly a spoof flag at least make it game related. 

Like.. If you have to go the personal route make it something silly, not something people take seriously. You went for Gay, Jewish, and political. Yeah.. No one takes any of that shit seriously. Dude posts a ton of Wrestling stuff, make it have a wrestling theme'd flag, since all of his stuff is WWE make him fly the WCW logo. Or you could just turn their pip into a chicken instead of the bird it is and make the kanji say something silly and turn that into a flag. You know, fun stuff. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

I mean I am not sure if Pantheon and Yui tried to include TKR in talks but if she did there is nothing wrong in it TKR is already ally of Pantheon and it's pretty natural they discuss their stuffs with TKR :)  

Edited by Bhuto
  • Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

you know, fun stuff. 

Thank you, I've been enlightened.

Due to the extra knowledge now that TKR was in contact it becomes quite clear that you wanted the slots opened up so even more damage could be caused to my forces by other TKR affiliated nations. That was of zero interest to me especially when you wanted the raids to be at an end on top of that.

ZqfRNK9.gif

Edited by Hooves

No she doesn't, she stated that Pantheon members act of their own accord.

The lengths you will go to boost your ego are remarkable. Pantheon doesn't want to go to war with Roz Wei and we don't need to either.

The fact this post is a recognition of hostilities instead of a DOW is simply to falsely claim another alliance was needed to take you out. I'm sure that comforting lie will help boost morale as you and the members you've forsaken work to rise back up past rank 30 some someday. 

You what? Your leader admitted to the error point blank several times. I get there is some serious Yui love here for you but do keep up.

The Roz's ego doesn't need boosting as its already MAXIMUM mate. 

I'm simply reporting the reality of what has gone on though yes I am interested in being the sole record holder. As for your talk of "forsaken" I was not the one to roadblock peace so please no.

You what? Your leader admitted to the error point blank several times. I get there is some serious Yui love here for you but do keep up.

The Roz's ego doesn't need boosting as its already MAXIMUM mate. 

I'm simply reporting the reality of what has gone on though yes I am interested in being the sole record holder. As for your talk of "forsaken" I was not the one to roadblock peace so please no.

No, she has apologised for the fact they attacked you. At no point has she apologised for ordering them to attack you, because that's not what she did and what I've been saying she didn't do.

Please make an effort to read people's responses properly.

Edited by Printer635

No, she has apologise for the fact they attacked you. At no point has she apologised for ordering them to attack you, because that's not what she did and what I've been saying she didn't do.

Please make an effort to read people's responses properly.

pslo6qV.gif

Your angle here to move blame from Yui who... you seriously adore very much clearly, is that Yui merely told them that continuing to attack was now fine again but that Yui never directly said "Attack him now". In the end the difference between the two scenarios there is zero, telling that slightly different thing to his soldiers naturally means they would attack.

I don't know why anyone takes Roz seriously in 2011. Everyone should know this by now. 

Edited by Kayser
  • Upvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

wait let me get this straight

Roz raided people, got countered, sued for peace, asked them to fill his war slots, and then when he didn't get peace he's whining on the OWF because he wasn't good enough to hit him before they hit him?

this is seriously pathetic

Surprised you didn't go with Salt instead but I suppose "whining" is what is in right now. The Roz is honest and got sneak attacked for it yes, not a matter of being good enough. If sneak attacking was being "good" then the sneak attacker wouldn't be beiged right now.

Your angle here to move blame from Yui who... you seriously adore very much clearly, is that Yui merely told them that continuing to attack was now fine again but that Yui never directly said "Attack him now". In the end the difference between the two scenarios there is zero, telling that slightly different thing to his soldiers naturally means they would attack.

She is my friend, adoration is going a bit far and serves to make no point here. You are also just making wild guesses at the things she said, making you the one who is laughably wrong. It's nice to see you trying though, don't give up, you'll make a worthwhile contribution someday.

Edited by Printer635

She is my friend, adoration is going a bit far and serves to make no point here. You are also just making wild guesses at the things she said, making you the one who is laughably wrong. It's nice to see you trying though, don't give up, you'll make a worthwhile contribution someday.

The posts are in this very thread. The fact you are just lying to shift blame from Yui on to the members who did the deed is most odd yes. The members only stopped attacking after being told to not do so by Yui. Likewise they only began attacking again once told by Yui. Thus Yui is responsible for them hitting.

The posts are in this very thread. The fact you are just lying to shift blame from Yui on to the members who did the deed is most odd yes. The members only stopped attacking after being told to not do so by Yui. Likewise they only began attacking again once told by Yui. Thus Yui is responsible for them hitting.

So this is where reality goes to die...

• Downvote 1