Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

My reputation has not moved one bit thank you.

I'm new here but I take it from this your reputation has always been utter toilet?  "Boo hoo all I was doing was raiding.  It's NOT FAIR >stamps feet< that people who I raided fought back".  

Also, while I'm here I've noticed a typo on Testes page "No, we will not protect your alliance".  A superfluous Y needs to be removed.

• Upvote 1

I'm new here but I take it from this your reputation has always been utter toilet?  "Boo hoo all I was doing was raiding.  It's NOT FAIR >stamps feet< that people who I raided fought back".  

I have always had very bad poll numbers yes, but like Trump (pbuh) it matters nought. 

How many times will folk repeat that? The issue, not even why this thread was made and simply said as background, was never that they fought back.

How many times will folk repeat that? The issue, not even why this thread was made and simply said as background, was never that they fought back.

And yet it's in your opening paragraph and repeated throughout.

Pantheon nations took advantage to sneak attack my ships so I would do less damage to them

Instead you sneakily ordered your soldiers to begin their attacks while I talked to you

send orders to their soldiers to sneak attack me

I had points I could have used to hit your nations with 200 ships. Due to the sneak attack I was only able to use 100

I clearly did not sneak attack anybody

even after your sneak attack

the sneak attack

It happened as it did, thus sneak attack

it was Pantheon who sneak attacked

I would sneak attack you at update

allow me to sneak attack

That's a whole lot of whining there about them fighting back.  "Boo hoo, a sneak attack!"  I only took those from the first 2 pages but no doubt there are others littered throughout your tears.

A raider complaining about other people being sneaky.  Delicious irony is delicious.

• Upvote 1

Seriously though, if you want someone to fly a spoof flag at least make it game related. 

Like.. If you have to go the personal route make it something silly, not something people take seriously. You went for Gay, Jewish, and political. Yeah.. No one takes any of that shit seriously. Dude posts a ton of Wrestling stuff, make it have a wrestling theme'd flag, since all of his stuff is WWE make him fly the WCW logo. Or you could just turn their pip into a chicken instead of the bird it is and make the kanji say something silly and turn that into a flag. You know, fun stuff. 

Here's your new flag, xdxd:

ultramarines_logo_by_madork-d5rslhj.jpg

Edited by Kemal Ergenekon
77oKn5K.png

And yet it's in your opening paragraph and repeated throughout.

Pantheon nations took advantage to sneak attack my ships so I would do less damage to them

Instead you sneakily ordered your soldiers to begin their attacks while I talked to you

send orders to their soldiers to sneak attack me

I had points I could have used to hit your nations with 200 ships. Due to the sneak attack I was only able to use 100

I clearly did not sneak attack anybody

even after your sneak attack

the sneak attack

It happened as it did, thus sneak attack

it was Pantheon who sneak attacked

I would sneak attack you at update

allow me to sneak attack

That's a whole lot of whining there about them fighting back.  "Boo hoo, a sneak attack!"  I only took those from the first 2 pages but no doubt there are others littered throughout your tears.

A raider complaining about other people being sneaky.  Delicious irony is delicious.

The Pantheon portion was to recognise their war declaration, thats the main body of that matter. People snatched up the fluff in the matter involved which was fine to me, after all if you go after fluff and forget the main body then it suits me fine. 

You cut out any parts that could inform you, cute. Their war declarations are not the so called sneak attack, but their recommencement of attacks while under a ceasefire period. Understand this and then post, otherwise do not bother.

Raiders make ceasefire periods with their targets and then violate them on a whim? Odd stuff that.

"But, but, I just wanted to take your things with no comeback whatsoever.  This.  Isn't.  Fair!" whimpered the weak hyena whilst the lion chewed his leg off.

This is low grade stuff as any monkey can simply ignore and repeat. Step up your game (if you can). 

Really? Hyena and Lion? You say this while Pantheon is 1 of 8 hitting RW? Some Lions indeed in that equation of yours.

• Upvote 1

This is low grade stuff as any monkey can simply ignore and repeat. Step up your game (if you can).

Really? Hyena and Lion? You say this while Pantheon is 1 of 8 hitting RW? Some Lions indeed in that equation of yours.

Lions are pack hunters, so yeah, that does fit pretty nicely with his analogy...

Lions are pack hunters, so yeah, that does fit pretty nicely with his analogy...

Thats not why I said it doesn't work. When you bring up a Lion together with Hyenas/Jackals/both what you picture is the Christopher Walkenesk tale of unbridled Hyenas annoying a lone Lion until it can take no-more and starts killing fools. Pantheon is no such Lion, and even if it could be... it can't in this sort of scenario. 

Edited by Rozalia

Thats not why I said it doesn't work. When you bring up a Lion together with Hyenas/Jackals/both what you picture is the Christopher Walkenesk tale of unbridled Hyenas annoying a lone Lion until it can take no-more and starts killing fools. Pantheon is no such Lion, and even if it could be... it can't in this sort of scenario.

Gotta say I think more people picture The Lion King...

Lion would actually run away don't let facts ruin your story.

Untitled.png

Gotta say I think more people picture The Lion King...

I suppose if we're talking that animal combination then sure, but not the type of scenario spoken. He talks as if the lone "Lion" is beating down on the pack of "Hyenas" when in reality there is one Hyena and a pack of Lions. 

Lion would actually run away don't let facts ruin your story.

Such laughable hostility. Let me give you a clue.

As TEst (via Pre) demonstrated when the nuke bloc hit Arrgh, your side considers 'defending friends' (even when they triggered the war through their own actions) a perfectly reasonable justification for intervention, so why would our side assume that you would act differently this time if we hit Arrgh or TEst but left RW untouched? If you're going to function as a de facto bloc over an extended period and across multiple wars, don't be surprised if you're treated as one when war breaks out - the perception that RW is part of the 'paperless bloc' is a consequence of your own FA decisions, nothing more.

Tbh, I woke up, found nuke block attacking my alliance, unprovoked after we settled the little raid that happened few days prior. As I was quite big score wise in my alliance, and there was noone near my score to help me out, I went to TEst's server and sleeply asked if they could counter guys on my nation. They misunderstood it as roll Alpha and then I just rolled with it. Asked RW if they would help us as well against Fark and I asked few other alliances. They all agreed that nuke block was in wrong for hitting us so they decided to help us out. Each in it's own way. There is no "block" as you put it. There is me, having outstanding FA and diplomacy skills, high charisma and plently of 20s on my d20 (pirate edition). If RW was hit, the response would have been diffenert since RW has different set of allys than Arrgh does. For this current war, if you guys just hit TEst, TEst wouldn't ahve asked us for military help. RW wouldn't go in. And Arrgh would be entusiastic in day one but after seeing 11 alliances roll out and everyone else fully miliarizedd we'd stay aside mostly likey as well. The problem here is you papered people bringing too many paper and allys into 1v1 sqauble, hitting compeltley unrelated alliances without valid CB as well, and then pretending to be some sort of holy army freeing the holy land from infidels. Sorry it doesn't work, Pantheon didn't ask for you to revenge them, yet you did it. We tried to coexist with you guys just so you'd coem and backstab us while we're both down after a military campain and using out of game method to do so. This whole thing has been a big dissapintment for all sides involved. Only Arrgh trived, since we shed our excess infra and memberships and let lose with raids. Still all fun has to end eventually so I'm agreeing to peace your side proposed.

• Upvote 4

tvPWtuA.gif

I am yet to understand how the TKR CB is a magic CB for you :P :P :P 

I was not in PnW in SOPA time but as far as I get from reading those threads TKR got a pretty valid CB to be honest 

Incorrect, they hadn't any. The alliances we hit werent' their allys. They were allys of their allys and by extension, had nothing to do with them. And even then they hit RW, who had little to do with Arrgh's actions, they sumply tired to profit of our hard work. Oh and there was Kastor, the guy who tlaks to much and noone takes him seriously yet TKR decided to take him seriously since it fit their purpose of hitting RW.

tvPWtuA.gif

Its pretty easy to go raid a bunch of inactives and idiots when you have absolutely nothing to lose.  I am actually surprised RW/Arrgh/Test dont make up all 10 slots on the money looted leader board.

I did it last war, Pantheon's "donations" were instrumental in my postwar rebuilding efforts.

So TKR, BK, Mensa, t$, Dongminion, Commonwealth, Pantheon, Hogwarts, tTO, and few others are bucnh of inept inactive idiots? &#33;@#&#036; I killed the counters on me half times in this war. If anything TKR is inept for when I hit Hogwarts, their protectorate, they sent NPO to counter me. Apparently a 150 members alliance can't find 2 guys to hit 1 guy, so they brough a alliance that wasn't involved in this war to aid them agaisnt a single guy. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

Tbh, I woke up, found nuke block attacking my alliance, unprovoked after we settled the little raid that happened few days prior. As I was quite big score wise in my alliance, and there was noone near my score to help me out, I went to TEst's server and sleeply asked if they could counter guys on my nation. They misunderstood it as roll Alpha and then I just rolled with it. Asked RW if they would help us as well against Fark and I asked few other alliances. They all agreed that nuke block was in wrong for hitting us so they decided to help us out. Each in it's own way. There is no "block" as you put it. There is me, having outstanding FA and diplomacy skills, high charisma and plently of 20s on my d20 (pirate edition). If RW was hit, the response would have been diffenert since RW has different set of allys than Arrgh does. For this current war, if you guys just hit TEst, TEst wouldn't ahve asked us for military help. RW wouldn't go in. And Arrgh would be entusiastic in day one but after seeing 11 alliances roll out and everyone else fully miliarizedd we'd stay aside mostly likey as well. The problem here is you papered people bringing too many paper and allys into 1v1 sqauble, hitting compeltley unrelated alliances without valid CB as well, and then pretending to be some sort of holy army freeing the holy land from infidels. Sorry it doesn't work, Pantheon didn't ask for you to revenge them, yet you did it. We tried to coexist with you guys just so you'd coem and backstab us while we're both down after a military campain and using out of game method to do so. This whole thing has been a big dissapintment for all sides involved. Only Arrgh trived, since we shed our excess infra and memberships and let lose with raids. Still all fun has to end eventually so I'm agreeing to peace your side proposed.

Incorrect, they hadn't any. The alliances we hit werent' their allys. They were allys of their allys and by extension, had nothing to do with them. And even then they hit RW, who had little to do with Arrgh's actions, they sumply tired to profit of our hard work. Oh and there was Kastor, the guy who tlaks to much and noone takes him seriously yet TKR decided to take him seriously since it fit their purpose of hitting RW.

So TKR, BK, Mensa, t$, Dongminion, Commonwealth, Pantheon, Hogwarts, tTO, and few others are bucnh of inept inactive idiots? !@#$ I killed the counters on me half times in this war. If anything TKR is inept for when I hit Hogwarts, their protectorate, they sent NPO to counter me. Apparently a 150 members alliance can't find 2 guys to hit 1 guy, so they brough a alliance that wasn't involved in this war to aid them agaisnt a single guy. :D

PHxVGLM.png

• Upvote 2

So TKR, BK, Mensa, t$, Dongminion, Commonwealth, Pantheon, Hogwarts, tTO, and few others are bucnh of inept inactive idiots? !@#$ I killed the counters on me half times in this war. If anything TKR is inept for when I hit Hogwarts, their protectorate, they sent NPO to counter me. Apparently a 150 members alliance can't find 2 guys to hit 1 guy, so they brough a alliance that wasn't involved in this war to aid them agaisnt a single guy. :D

NPO is just the best and partisan knew it.

• Upvote 3

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You know how this side rolls pimp sandwich. When one wins, everyone in this side and their mother's mother is gonna win.

Lxr4VfE.png

The hogwarts nation did 7000 infra damage to your 150 damage... every single nation that declared on you either beat you or expired the war beating on you.  and all your wins were against inactives, or people too stupid to buy navy.  So what did I say that was incorrect?

The hogwarts nation did 7000 infra damage to your 150 damage... every single nation that declared on you either beat you or expired the war beating on you. and all your wins were against inactives, or people too stupid to buy navy. So what did I say that was incorrect?

You didnt give enough credit to the glorius power of fracoist stevist true roquentinist best real north new historied antique quality NPO

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

The hogwarts nation did 7000 infra damage to your 150 damage... every single nation that declared on you either beat you or expired the war beating on you.  and all your wins were against inactives, or people too stupid to buy navy.  So what did I say that was incorrect?

Yes he destoryed so much of mine 400 infra citys, while I did 150 damage to his 2000 infra one. I'd say we did equal damage there. Only one guy beat me sicne i allowed him to, and I did more damage to your guys on me wich is a win in my book. And those too stupid people to buy navy are your people, and some of them did buy navy, it didn't matter sicne my navy and strategy was stronger.

tvPWtuA.gif