Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

For those who don't know, asking Roz to gay marry me and Sabriel was an inside joke meant only to tease him about a conversation in which Sabriel and I were flirting for fun while Roz was getting angry at us about something else. It wasn't intended as a serious term for public consumption.

EDIT: I thought he would know that. I'm honestly sorry if I offended you, Roz. I did not mean to.

But sab's skrp profile said she was a girl! D:

If you can force Rozilla to join skrp, on the other hand . . .

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

followup

rozalia how you gonna whine on the OWF about tasteless jokes when you spent a solid afternoon doing this

hfkGTJr.png

i know you're upset that you're losing but this is just sad

Clearly a parody of the infamous Trump speech regarding illegals. Something that TKR has taken very seriously which only strengthens my case here.

A difference between that and trying to use "Gay" and "Jew" as if they were humiliations. 

Don't think he's ever called himself a self proclaimed genius.

Also, this was over several raids, not acts of war or anything really related to the current "war"

But that still doesn't change the fact that he's gonna ask them to go against their allies and expect them not to converse with their allies

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Don't think he's ever called himself a self proclaimed genius. 

Also, this was over several raids, not acts of war or anything really related to the current "war"

still "in spain"?

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

But that still doesn't change the fact that he's gonna ask them to go against their allies and expect them not to converse with their allies

So what you're confirming is the sneak attack happened because TKR ordered Pantheon to do it. What other confirmation of a war declaration is needed if Pantheon is doing actions against RW on orders from TKR?

Ax8bADZ.jpg

still "in spain"?

He is now visiting the Empire of NotSpain. Pretty droll place I've heard.

Clearly a parody of the infamous Trump speech regarding illegals. Something that TKR has taken very seriously which only strengthens my case here.

How exactly does parodying a racist when arguing against racism "strengthen your case"?

So what you're confirming is the sneak attack happened because TKR ordered Pantheon to do it. What other confirmation of a war declaration is needed if Pantheon is doing actions against RW on orders from TKR?

That's not what he's saying at all. All Cenna is saying that friends and allies always have a channel of conversation open. If you had friends or allies, you'd do the same thing. I'm honestly surprised this thread has even reached 7 pages. It just goes to show how long a community can linger on an issue when a single player continues to whine and seek a moral high ground that simply is not there. This sad excuse of a PR stunt should've ended on the first page.

Also Cenna hasn't been in TKR for a long time and should probably change his forum pip and  and the alliance name below it to reflect his current alliance.

• Upvote 1

How exactly does parodying a racist when arguing against racism "strengthen your case"?

That's not what he's saying at all. All Cenna is saying that friends and allies always have a channel of conversation open. If you had friends or allies, you'd do the same thing. I'm honestly surprised this thread has even reached 7 pages. It just goes to show how long a community can linger on an issue when a single player continues to whine and seek a moral high ground that simply is not there. This sad excuse of a PR stunt should've ended on the first page.

Also Cenna hasn't been in TKR for a long time and should probably change his forum pip and  and the alliance name below it to reflect his current alliance.

Trump (pbuh) referred to illegals which are independent of race. This has been established for a long time, do keep up.

They've been conspiring with TKR in this war action against us as you say yes. They even had their nations blitz at the same time as a Commonwealth nation (another on orders from TKR) and coordinated. Yet they keep trying to maintain that it was not a war effort when more and more evidence continues to mount up.

Trump (pbuh) referred to illegals which are independent of race. This has been established for a long time, do keep up.

They've been conspiring with TKR in this war action against us as you say yes. They even had their nations blitz at the same time as a Commonwealth nation (another on orders from TKR) and coordinated. Yet they keep trying to maintain that it was not a war effort when more and more evidence continues to mount up.

I wasn't citing that he was racist to illegals. I was citing his overall personality as being racist towards Muslims and having all the earmarks of a white supremacist. But that's my 2 cents on the issue.

Now back on topic

Considering you raided pantheon members, could you really expect anything less then full counter raid measures. They even told you the attacks continued because negotiations broke down. The last 7 pages have been filled with everyone saying their side of the story and in your own little world, you will always believe you are right (even when you're not). This last page has really added nothing to the debate. So as I have nothing more to say further, I'm done posting on this thread. Happy arguing, complaining, whining, etc.

I wasn't citing that he was racist to illegals. I was citing his overall personality as being racist towards Muslims and having all the earmarks of a white supremacist. But that's my 2 cents on the issue.

Now back on topic

Considering you raided pantheon members, could you really expect anything less then full counter raid measures. They even told you the attacks continued because negotiations broke down. The last 7 pages have been filled with everyone saying their side of the story and in your own little world, you will always believe you are right (even when you're not). This last page has really added nothing to the debate. So as I have nothing more to say further, I'm done posting on this thread. Happy arguing, complaining, whining, etc.

I'm not seeing the relevance. I parodied his statement on illegals, not Muslims or whatever else. Though Muslim is not a race it should be said and there is no evidence on the white supremacy nonsense. If that was so Trump wouldn't have enjoyed healthy support from minorities (for a Republican).

The Roz has not whined, he has admonished. They are fully within their rights to do a anti-raid measure yes. When they coordinate their attacks in conjunction with alliances declaring on us and conspire with TKR then its clear its more then simply countering raids. Them abruptly throwing away peace (due to getting a response from TKR no doubt) is fine too. The trickery, which their leader has admitted to as being wrong, of sneak attacking my ships while we were in a ceasefire state is wrong. It would be as if before a ceasefire or NAP ended one of the involved parties blitzed the other, you'd raise hell over it I'm sure, and this is no different. 

5NOr8Wa.png

At a personal level I've beaten (more then just inactives) and looted (the above doesn't include the resources) enough people to say I've come out ahead in relation to this war. Not everyone can say the same in the alliance of course so the damage is indeed great. Regardless we've always come out stronger from these things and I hope this will be no different. If TKR ever gets rid of its policy that it has a magic CB (they say its never a random attack) to hit RW because I liked someone dude they don't like's post or something equally flimsy then certainly things can be cordial. 

Anyway there is nothing more to be said on either of these points in the OP no. 

Some days ago some raids on a couple of inactives occurred which was met with responses later, primarily on the Great Roz himself in conjunction with the Commonwealth's Gills. The Roz always a peacemaker went and talked with Pantheon's leader Yui who seemed to be very willing to peace, too willing perhaps. The Roz thus held off on his ship attacks as a sign of good will while things were worked out but LO! it was a trick and Pantheon nations took advantage to sneak attack my ships so I would do less damage to them. Gills and one of Yui's soldiers were bieged as is only natural when you oppose the gallant, the mighty, the overcoming one but regardless this is a great offence.

The Great Roz, Roz always the peacemaker, Roz the honourable? Is this what you call it when you attacked TFP after TEst already destroyed our military. I think Roz the truthfully challenged, Roz the attacker of the weak, Roz the mile high dung stacker, is more the case. Why is it that the more abusive an alliance is, the more they start whining when they are on the receiving end of what they are usually more than happy to dish out.

• Upvote 4

Guest Curufinwe

While I do find the salt here amusing (especially considering the source), I am somewhat unclear over what Roz is so upset about. RW has consistently acted in conjunction with its paperless buddies for the past six months against a variety of AAs (including TFP, as Hanz pointed out) so it's only natural that they would be considered a member of a de facto bloc when a war broke out between our side and yours. As TEst (via Pre) demonstrated when the nuke bloc hit Arrgh, your side considers 'defending friends' (even when they triggered the war through their own actions) a perfectly reasonable justification for intervention, so why would our side assume that you would act differently this time if we hit Arrgh or TEst but left RW untouched? If you're going to function as a de facto bloc over an extended period and across multiple wars, don't be surprised if you're treated as one when war breaks out - the perception that RW is part of the 'paperless bloc' is a consequence of your own FA decisions, nothing more.

As for Pantheon and others 'conspiring' with TKR, given the situation of course they're going to be checking in with their allies who are already engaged in hostilities with your AA. Unless communication on your side is woefully lacking, I assume you coordinate your actions with your friends as well during periods of conflict. Just because your raids triggered a response from Pantheon isn't evidence of a conspiracy, nor is it proof of the bizarre narrative that TKR is heading a vast conspiracy to take RW down.

Nice RP posts though :)

I'm not seeing the relevance. I parodied his statement on illegals, not Muslims or whatever else. Though Muslim is not a race it should be said and there is no evidence on the white supremacy nonsense. If that was so Trump wouldn't have enjoyed healthy support from minorities (for a Republican).

The Roz has not whined, he has admonished. They are fully within their rights to do a anti-raid measure yes. When they coordinate their attacks in conjunction with alliances declaring on us and conspire with TKR then its clear its more then simply countering raids. Them abruptly throwing away peace (due to getting a response from TKR no doubt) is fine too. The trickery, which their leader has admitted to as being wrong, of sneak attacking my ships while we were in a ceasefire state is wrong. It would be as if before a ceasefire or NAP ended one of the involved parties blitzed the other, you'd raise hell over it I'm sure, and this is no different.

You asked us to stab our allies in the back and now are throwing a hissy fit because we wouldn't accommodate you.

Then again, I'm not surprised you feel this way after reading your numerous responses. Continually referring to yourself in the 3rd person, especially with regards to unwarranted, smug superiority and delusions of grandeur are probably signs we should have you committed.

• Downvote 1

The Great Roz, Roz always the peacemaker, Roz the honourable? Is this what you call it when you attacked TFP after TEst already destroyed our military. I think Roz the truthfully challenged, Roz the attacker of the weak, Roz the mile high dung stacker, is more the case. Why is it that the more abusive an alliance is, the more they start whining when they are on the receiving end of what they are usually more than happy to dish out.

RW has been on the receiving end of this before back in 168 so it ain't new to us actually.

While I do find the salt here amusing (especially considering the source), I am somewhat unclear over what Roz is so upset about. RW has consistently acted in conjunction with its paperless buddies for the past six months against a variety of AAs (including TFP, as Hanz pointed out) so it's only natural that they would be considered a member of a de facto bloc when a war broke out between our side and yours. As TEst (via Pre) demonstrated when the nuke bloc hit Arrgh, your side considers 'defending friends' (even when they triggered the war through their own actions) a perfectly reasonable justification for intervention, so why would our side assume that you would act differently this time if we hit Arrgh or TEst but left RW untouched? If you're going to function as a de facto bloc over an extended period and across multiple wars, don't be surprised if you're treated as one when war breaks out - the perception that RW is part of the 'paperless bloc' is a consequence of your own FA decisions, nothing more.

As for Pantheon and others 'conspiring' with TKR, given the situation of course they're going to be checking in with their allies who are already engaged in hostilities with your AA. Unless communication on your side is woefully lacking, I assume you coordinate your actions with your friends as well during periods of conflict. Just because your raids triggered a response from Pantheon isn't evidence of a conspiracy, nor is it proof of the bizarre narrative that TKR is heading a vast conspiracy to take RW down.

Nice RP posts though :)

We make our own decisions and there is no obligation.

As for the issue I take with TKR it is with their notion that they have some magic CB to hit us whenever they decide to counter Arrgh's raids or whatever. With their "SOPA" war RW had nothing to do with the matter and was hit and they have made clear enough times that if in future they decide to hit Arrgh again that they will blitz us alongside, they have good reason to after all. Why would I not take issue with such a stance? That at any time (Arrgh raids a lot of people and TKR has made clear the alliances don't even need to be directly connected to them) TKR can decide to blitz us for no reason and then have their allies and members on here proclaiming how they have such a strong CB. They don't. It was a random attack back then, and it will be a random attack in future if they maintain this nonsense.

You asked us to stab our allies in the back and now are throwing a hissy fit because we wouldn't accommodate you.

Then again, I'm not surprised you feel this way after reading your numerous responses. Continually referring to yourself in the 3rd person, especially with regards to unwarranted, smug superiority and delusions of grandeur are probably signs we should have you committed.

Stab in the back? Clearly you wanted something off me and I had little reason to give it. I provided something that would make it worth my while and it was rejected. Oh well, I don't mind. The sneak attack however was deceitful as we were in a state of ceasefire.

Meh wasn't going to say anything but what the heck. Usual disclaimer that I speak for myself and not my AA.

So let me get this right, this was a raid gone wrong. Roz hit a Pantheon member, Pantheon countered the raid, an agreement couldn't be reached, and so the counter continued. Correct me if I missed anything.

Roz, you have to admit this was a situation of your own making. You raided an AA, they defended themselves, and when an agreement couldn't be reached they had a right to keep up the counter (and if the terms are true you gotta admit that's pretty out there what you were asking of them). You could have been the bigger man and accepted that this was a risk that went bad and took the consequence but you thought let's bring this out in public and not admit that yeah there's fault in what I did (something even Yui did although I don't think what she did was a mistake).

And as for the embargoes and their reasoning, again, this goes back to you being the bigger man. Why would you say something is tasteless and then do something just as tasteless in my opinion. It makes you look like a hypocrite. Not trying to bash you dude but that's what I'm understanding. I'm always happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 3

Nerd To The Core

Stab in the back? Clearly you wanted something off me and I had little reason to give it. I provided something that would make it worth my while and it was rejected. Oh well, I don't mind. The sneak attack however was deceitful as we were in a state of ceasefire.

Really? Is that why you were the one that wanted us to slot fill for you? Asking us to betray allies is more than enough of a reason to resume military action. It is you who in fact wanted something.

• Downvote 1

I am yet to understand how the TKR CB is a magic CB for you :P :P :P 
I was not in PnW in SOPA time but as far as I get from reading those threads TKR got a pretty valid CB to be honest 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Meh wasn't going to say anything but what the heck. Usual disclaimer that I speak for myself and not my AA.

So let me get this right, this was a raid gone wrong. Roz hit a Pantheon member, Pantheon countered the raid, an agreement couldn't be reached, and so the counter continued. Correct me if I missed anything.

Roz, you have to admit this was a situation of your own making. You raided an AA, they defended themselves, and when an agreement couldn't be reached they had a right to keep up the counter (and if the terms are true you gotta admit that's pretty out there what you were asking of them). You could have been the bigger man and accepted that this was a risk that went bad and took the consequence but you thought let's bring this out in public and not admit that yeah there's fault in what I did (something even Yui did although I don't think what she did was a mistake).

And as for the embargoes and their reasoning, again, this goes back to you being the bigger man. Why would you say something is tasteless and then do something just as tasteless in my opinion. It makes you look like a hypocrite. Not trying to bash you dude but that's what I'm understanding. I'm always happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

The issue was not them recommencing. It was them recommencing without providing a time for fighting to recommence. To make it more easy I'll use BK and RW in an example.

BK and RW enter a state of ceasefire. Which would you see as acceptable.

1: When talks break down a date is given where fighting will start back up.

2: RW just takes the chance to blitz BK while they are abiding by the ceasefire still.

Really? Is that why you were the one that wanted us to slot fill for you? Asking us to betray allies is more than enough of a reason to resume military action. It is you who in fact wanted something.

They wanted all raids to stop including those in progress so yes, there was something being given in return.

I am yet to understand how the TKR CB is a magic CB for you :P :P :P 

I was not in PnW in SOPA time but as far as I get from reading those threads TKR got a pretty valid CB to be honest 

Yes. Overlord Kastor, master of Arrgh is a valid CB. Asking someone in an alliance if they'd ever help their friends, being told yes and thus taking it as an aggression. Certainly all solid reasons.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1