Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

I have an idea. Perhaps just drop the cosmetic, joking terms placed on Roz We? They obviously didn't have the desired effect on being funny. I mean I honestly think we would all be better off just dropping them and move forward?

This whole thing is just stupid at this point. It's been stupid for a while, but even I've stopped having fun trolling in the last day or so.

Pre, when we spoke on Friday I explained to you that those two terms were only a joke, removed them, and gave you the real terms which did not include them.

I'm assuming this thread was made because Roz was shown the old terms but did not receive the updated ones?

For those who don't know, asking Roz to gay marry me and Sabriel was an inside joke meant only to tease him about a conversation in which Sabriel and I were flirting for fun while Roz was getting angry at us about something else. It wasn't intended as a serious term for public consumption.

EDIT: I thought he would know that. I'm honestly sorry if I offended you, Roz. I did not mean to.

Edited by Jessica Rabbit
  • Upvote 1

For those who don't know, asking Roz to gay marry me and Sabriel was an inside joke meant only to tease him about a conversation in which Sabriel and I were flirting for fun while Roz was getting angry at us about something else. It wasn't intended as a serious term for public consumption.

EDIT: I thought he would know that. I'm honestly sorry if I offended you, Roz. I did not mean to.

No, he knew that.  He was taking this opportunity to slander TKR publicly.

He's not that dense I'm sure.

• Downvote 1

Pre, when we spoke on Friday I explained to you that those two terms were only a joke, removed them, and gave you the real terms which did not include them.

I'm assuming this thread was made because Roz was shown the old terms but did not receive the updated ones?

The only updated terms you presented prior to in the last hour or so were "Hilary flag instead of gayjew".

scSqPGJ.gif

followup

rozalia how you gonna whine on the OWF about tasteless jokes when you spent a solid afternoon doing this

hfkGTJr.png

i know you're upset that you're losing but this is just sad

you make a good point. hard to call something like gayjew tasteless when calling this many people a rapist. either you dont mean in (and it undermines your platform here) or youre doing some type of blanket prejudice statement against a group of people (which doesn't sound very tolerant - again against your platform here)

its only been like 10 days right? i think we can hold it together a little longer than this guys lol. poor form here

• Upvote 5

you make a good point. hard to call something like gayjew tasteless when calling this many people a rapist. either you dont mean in (and it undermines your platform here) or youre doing some type of blanket prejudice statement against a group of people (which doesn't sound very tolerant - again against your platform here)

its only been like 10 days right? i think we can hold it together a little longer than this guys lol. poor form here

Fun Fact:  That embargo happened before peace terms were even discussed.

• Downvote 1

Fun Fact: That embargo happened before peace terms were even discussed.

Fun Fact: We can take that sort of humor without automatically resorting to a butthurt ~callout~ thread, it's funny the Roz can't take what he dishes

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I mean I am not sure if Pantheon and Yui tried to include TKR in talks but if she did there is nothing wrong in it TKR is already ally of Pantheon and it's pretty natural they discuss their stuffs with TKR :)

Seriouslyly. This so much. What kind of an idiot do you have to be to think they wouldn't tell TKR? For a self proclaimed genius you really aren't that smart, tbh if it were me in the position I would he laughing in your face and with TKR making jokes about how you thought you could talk me into doing something against my allies enemy. What an idiot.

Edit: asking them to slot fill after you raid them is probably just a hilarious.

Edited by Cenna
  • Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Seriouslyly. This so much. What kind of an idiot do you have to be to think they wouldn't tell TKR? For a self proclaimed genius you really aren't that smart, tbh if it were me in the position I would he laughing in your face and with TKR making jokes about how you thought you could talk me into doing something against my allies enemy. What an idiot.

Edit: asking them to slot fill after you raid them is probably just a hilarious.

Don't think he's ever called himself a self proclaimed genius. 

Also, this was over several raids, not acts of war or anything really related to the current "war"