Declaration and an Admonishment

Rozalia

We never tried to trick you. I told you that we couldn't agree on the terms, therefore our anti-raid measures would continue. 

A likely story but if so you would have given the date the ceasefire would end. Instead you sneakily ordered your soldiers to begin their attacks while I talked to you.

Shameful*

Its Shamefur TKR.

A likely story but if so you would have given the date the ceasefire would end. Instead you sneakily ordered your soldiers to begin their attacks while I talked to you.

No. The attack in question took place after I already stated that, unfortunately, we were not going to reach an agreement. And our members are allowed to think for themselves when presented with the information and updates... 

Edited by Yui
  • Upvote 4

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

Awh, did someone hit Rozalia too hard during our anti raids. You seem to be seeing declarations of war when there have been none.

You also see to have forgotten about the war slot filling you we asking us to partake in as a 'favour' to you. 

That would imply Pantheon were competent in their so called "anti-raids". The constant declarations and the trickery done by Pantheon's leader, plus their contact with TKR while dealing with me makes it clear this is a war declaration on Roz Wei.

I have not. If I give you something then I ask for something back, that being the time out of the wars. Merely for my own convenience of course, I don't need it to beige such attackers of course.

No. The attack in question took place after I already stated that, unfortunately, we were not going to reach an agreement. And our members are allowed to think for themselves when presented with the information and updates... 

Yes, they (well one) responded to me that things were cool after receiving word from you and then launched their attacks after receiving word to begin them again from you.

And lets face if, if purplemoon has to block you on Discord. You've *****ed up.

Yui shouted at me on discord before ;•;

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You were talking to Purplemoon right? The most honest player in this game

*Roquentin :P

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You were talking to Purplemoon right? The most honest player in this game

So honest that while we speak in regards to peace will send orders to their soldiers to sneak attack me instead of the logical thing of saying that next turn hostilities would recommence. 

So honest that while we speak in regards to peace will send orders to their soldiers to sneak attack me instead of the logical thing of saying that next turn hostilities would recommence. 

I told you already. The attack in question was after negotiations had broken down. And I even apologised for that possible mistake on my part, with the next turns thing. They are not 'my soldiers'. Each nation is a free state, part of a whole. But you make it out like I had a load of members waiting in the wings like some purple minions.

Edited by Yui
  • Upvote 5

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

I mean yeah, if she had done that it would have been deceptive. But she didn't.

Edited by Printer635

Here's how it went:

We countered you because you hit one of our members. You sued for peace, which we were interested it. However, you kept asking us to keep two slots filled with inactive wars so you could rebuild. Such request was simply unacceptable.

We weren't seeking to buy time for a ''sneak attack''. If that had been the case, we'd have delayed until server reset and built up even more.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

I mean yeah, if she had done that it would have deceptive. But she didn't.

And yet even Yui admits to it as below. Your fanboyism is misplaced.

I told you already. The attack in question was after negotiations had broken down. And I even apologised for that possible mistake on my part, with the next turns thing. 

The Roz for his part did not go and attack the moment things became iffy, he waited as a real honest man does. 

Here's how it went:

We countered you because you hit one of our members. You sued for peace, which we were interested it. However, you kept asking us to keep two slots filled with inactive wars so you could rebuild. Such request was simply unacceptable.

We weren't seeking to buy time for a ''sneak attack''. If that had been the case, we'd have delayed until server reset and built up even more.

I had points I could have used to hit your nations with 200 ships. Due to the sneak attack I was only able to use 100. There was a clear gain on Pantheon's part to not tell me when attacks would recommence and just launching them sneakily.

Edited by Rozalia

I had points I could have used to hit your nations with 200 ships. Due to the sneak attack I was only able to use 100. There was a clear gain on Pantheon's part to not tell me when attacks would recommence and just launching them sneakily.

I repeat. If our original intention was to buy time for a sneak attack, we would've waited for server reset and bought more ships, in order to minimize the damage caused by your counterattack.

However, what actually happened is that we (both parties) sought to sort it out peacefully, we (both parties) couldn't reach an agreement, and as a result, hostilities were resumed. You could have done the ''surprise'' attack yourself first and we wouldn't have been surprised, nor complained, about it, because to be honest, it was to be expected at that point.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

That is what all leaders (honest or not) do to influence peace negotiations in-game and in real life. What's the big deal about doing it?

And yet even Yui admits to it as below. Your fanboyism is misplaced.

I did not specifically state 'wait til next turn', that I apologised for but you didn't ask for it either. But like I said, negotiations had broken down at the time of that attack and I updated members with that information.

Edited by Yui
  • Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png