Ask Arrgh about how Pirate Insurance can work for you

Ogaden

rIjDl1V.png

Due to the contraditions inherent in protecting alliances while at the same time trying to avoid entangling ourselves in the treaty web, as well as pirates protecting people in general, we have decided to simplify our lives by transitioning our current protectorates over to Pirate Insurance plans and offering Pirate Insurance to the world.

Are you tired of being raided by Arrgh, the difficulties, the headaches, the hunt for noobs who can counter.  There's got to be a better way, and there is!  For a very reasonable and affordable premium, you can purchase Pirate Insurance.

Arrgh Pirate Insurance covers any and all damages caused by an Arrgh raid, with no deductable!  Think of the savings!

• Upvote 5
tvPWtuA.gif

Pay for protection? Sounds like an old school racket.

Perfectly in character for pirates >:)

• Upvote 5

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

You should try protecting yourselves

Savage. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Arrgh still exists ???

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

You should try protecting yourselves

I think you should try portecting yourself and your protectorates from me.

Last counter on me was decent, the current one is stronger but I still have def slots.

:D

Edited by DragonK
  • Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

I think you should try portecting yourself and your protectorates from me.

Last counter on me was decent, the current one is stronger but I still have def slots.

:D

I would help fill those slots up but your score is too low.