Hoist Your Swords High Into The Clouds!

hadesflames

All hail Holy Britannian Empire!

so 2 raids on one inactive nation equates to hostilities. good to know

One raid against us equals hostilities as far as our alliances is concerned.  In what fashion we decide to respond is our decision and a matter of looking at the entire situation.

I realize having a community is fun and a big part of the equation, but at a very basic the point of having an alliance is to join forces against people such as.  wait for it...raiders.  

I thought you guys were on the paperless side? Aren't you guys paperless? 

Yes - in that the only paper treaty we currently have is a Protectorate with VE.  However, nothing about being "paperless" keeps us from backing our own membership.  We're not a bunch of non-aligned nations.

Oh, and no - we are not "paperless sphere" if that is your question.  All alliances that are paperless are not automatically allied to every other paperless alliances.

Would you guys do this if TEst wasn't getting dog piled?

A better question is why would TEst allow the raiding of other alliances while TEst is getting dog piled?  You would have an argument but for the 'minor" fact (by the amount of complaining apparently it's being overlooked by some individuals)  that TEst is the aggressor against HBE. 

Just so you know whenever the hegemoney does peace this war out, you will not be involved in that peace.

Step 1: Allow membership to raid other alliances while being dog piled, presumably to help get stuff to pay for your wars.  Step 2: Make threat to an alliance raided that dares to defend itself.  

Okay.  Noted.

Someone should hand Prefontaine a shovel.

A tissue would probably be more useful to him.

Oh right, you're the world police now and get to decide everything for everyone XD

Why not?  You've already shown you're willing to do the same by suggesting there is something wrong with us deciding to defend our member on a military level.   Might makes right, right?

• Upvote 6

I realize having a community is fun and a big part of the equation, but at a very basic the point of having an alliance is to join forces against people such as.  wait for it...raiders.  

ah see thats where we differ i guess. i didn't join my alliance based on fear of someone taking my stuff. i guess thats why youre taking this so personal

Step 1: Allow membership to raid other alliances while being dog piled, presumably to help get stuff to pay for your wars.  Step 2: Make threat to an alliance raided that dares to defend itself.  

Okay.  Noted.

Why not?  You've already shown you're willing to do the same by suggesting there is something wrong with us deciding to defend our member on a military level.   Might makes right, right?

Wasn't a threat, was me letting you know that I didn't consider you part of TKR-sphere. Though it was funny how quickly your guys ran to TKR-sphere to make sure to get yourselves on the peace term. And there was nothing wrong with you defending your member what-so-ever. There's also nothing wrong with us still attacking you back. You're also not in TKR-sphere so when the deal is done and they've finished world policing in your defense, you better hope they continue to world police for you afterwards. 

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Code Geass is a terrible anime, Death Note is even worse going on Hades' avatar. 

Wow, I thought we were friends Donald ;-; :P

But then again, I'm the real Britannia, I won after all.

P.S. Can't wait to see how this plays out for HBE

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Did someone say clouds?

• Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

TKR-sphere so when the deal is done and they've finished world policing in your defense, you better hope they continue to world police for you afterwards. 

Is this a threat?

Or do you really just care oh so much about the future well-being of HBE to give us free advice on our future foreign affairs direction? :D

All hail Holy Britannian Empire!

One raid against us equals hostilities as far as our alliances is concerned.  In what fashion we decide to respond is our decision and a matter of looking at the entire situation.

You do realize you have a protection contract with Arrgh, wich are raiders, right? And this is just my personal opinion but declaraing war over a raid is overreacting.

Yes - in that the only paper treaty we currently have is a Protectorate with VE.  However, nothing about being "paperless" keeps us from backing our own membership.  We're not a bunch of non-aligned nations.

Oh, and no - we are not "paperless sphere" if that is your question.  All alliances that are paperless are not automatically allied to every other paperless alliances.

Absolutley correct.

A better question is why would TEst allow the raiding of other alliances while TEst is getting dog piled?  You would have an argument but for the 'minor" fact (by the amount of complaining apparently it's being overlooked by some individuals)  that TEst is the aggressor against HBE. 

Okay.  Noted.

Maybe they didn't allow it? Maybe they decided to defend their members' actions after he did it?

Raiding unrelated people when you're dogpiled is my #1 recommended tactic, your def slots are filled anyway and if idiot can't defend himself agaisnt 0'd opponent he deserves to be raided.

And might makes right...well, depending on perspective. Your side of story is you're just defending a member agaionst a raid. Their side is you're just joining a bandwagon and dogpileing already beaten alliance. And you're both right. And just how you are using your right to defened your member so are they using their right to defend their members agaisnt your attacks. Using uneccesary might is double edged sword.

tvPWtuA.gif

A better question is why would TEst allow the raiding of other alliances while TEst is getting dog piled?

Because we can do that? While it sucks to be raided, everyone is having a blast in this war.

You would have an argument but for the 'minor" fact (by the amount of complaining apparently it's being overlooked by some individuals)  that TEst is the aggressor against HBE.

I was talking to Hampton Smith last night on a voice chat. He even said that he thought you guys were blowing this up. This isn't an 'act of aggression' onto HBE. It was just a lulzy raid we're doing because we could.

You want to see an act of aggression? Fine:

B1JnJVE.png

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

You do realize you have a protection contract with Arrgh, wich are raiders, right? And this is just my personal opinion but declaraing war over a raid is overreacting.

Yes.

Sylvia Midnight, Lady of Foreign Affairs of HBE.  A pleasure to meet you.

------------------------------

For the record, I don't have an issue with raiding per se.  I have an issue with people deciding to raid HBE in particular and I really find it amusing for that being done and then the same group acting like we've done some great injustice to them by defending ourselves.  It doesn't matter how we chose to do that, be it diplomatic, military or even if we decide to just drop it.

HBE allows raiding of non aligned.  If one of the people we raid fight back MY response is "recruit him or her - we want people who have balls" and IF we chose to do so against an alliance (currently not something we do but who knows about the future) and that alliance fought back I would be trying to find out how to get that alliance to join our sphere, not trying to push it into some other sphere with complaints and threats and

Because we can do that? While it sucks to be raided, everyone is having a blast in this war.

I was talking to Hampton Smith last night on a voice chat. He even said that he thought you guys were blowing this up. This isn't an 'act of aggression' onto HBE. It was just a lulzy raid we're doing because we could.

You want to see an act of aggression? Fine:

B1JnJVE.png

why hello there;

Looks like they're encroaching on your territory. CB!

You heard it here first folks!

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

i hope i didn't misrepresent myself i have no issue with you guys defending yourselves. i was just more questioning the verbiage about it. i guess you are technically right that a 2 person raid is a hostile act. i just felt it to be a bit strong of a statement considering the crime. this thread made it sound like we waged all out war on your alliance. 

• Upvote 1

i hope i didn't misrepresent myself i have no issue with you guys defending yourselves. i was just more questioning the verbiage about it. i guess you are technically right that a 2 person raid is a hostile act. i just felt it to be a bit strong of a statement considering the crime. this thread made it sound like we waged all out war on your alliance. 

TEst declared war on us and have only launched two wars against us. The hit on HBE is on par with TEst war declarations.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I mean although I am not from HBE but I would be happy if paperless guys can explain me why declaring war after raid is over reacting???
I mean when you raid someone you always need to think about the situation that your AA can get rolled no matter if you are in peace / war or in whatever situation...... 

Also once this over I would love to see how much time TEst actually takes to recover :) 
it is going to be a pretty tough econ work to be honest. 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

TEst declared war on us and have only launched two wars against us.

Someone actually launched wars? Fancy. 

Also once this over I would love to see how much time TEst actually takes to recover  :) 

It actually likely won't be as bad/hard as you think. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Also once this over I would love to see how much time TEst actually takes to recover :) 

Pretty much what Pre said. Terminus Est is a powerhouse. We'll be rebuilt to a decent level within 2-3 months.

new_forum_sig_2.png