Hoist Your Swords High Into The Clouds!

hadesflames

Who knew that declaring wars equaled hostilities? If only there were something in their alliance bio emphasizing that, too (perhaps even directed specifically at raiders). â”( ̄ー ̄)┌

well to be fair their bio also says that raiders will not profit but looking at the bank records of previous raiders clearly that isn't the case. when the precedent is set that the bio is false all bets are off. 3 counter attacks against 25ish aggressive raids in the past month prior to this recognition isn't exactly a glowing affirmation of their hot cop hard talk

Edited by seabasstion
  • Upvote 1

so 2 raids on one inactive nation equates to hostilities. good to know

2 raids on one inactive nation... that's an interesting way to put it. You could also put it the following way: raiding a member of high-government whilst a war is being waged sounds a little different.

also...lemme just check how many different kinds of fortifies your comrades have done to not lose any pixels on the first couple of seconds... (really though?)

• Upvote 1

2 raids on one inactive nation... that's an interesting way to put it. You could also put it the following way: raiding a member of high-government whilst a war is being waged sounds a little different.

also...lemme just check how many different kinds of fortifies your comrades have done to not lose any pixels on the first couple of seconds... (really though?)

I honestly didn't even see he was gov. Lol it makes more sense now.

I'm not sure what you're driving at with the fortifying comment though... fortifying to avoid beige loses quite a bit more pixels than taking the beige

• Upvote 1

I fortify to stay off beige so they can keep hitting me. I have no resources left to fight with so its sit and watch time now lol

Would you guys do this if TEst wasn't getting dog piled?

new_forum_sig_2.png

o/HBE 

roll them :) :) 

Would you guys do this if TEst wasn't getting dog piled?

May be this is the reason why TEst is dog piled :P :P ( I think)

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

As the one that sparked these hostilities I can definitively say the raiding of this inactive nation is due to the current dog pile.

Gotta keep it fun while everyone is filling me up with hot saucy lead. This was just some low hanging fruit. They are free to take it as a personal attack if they wish though. I'm not going to hold that against them