The Bell

Das Bell

Heya!

Im Das Bell, and Im here to be a money sponge.

Course, Im very new to this game. So... If anyone wants to show me the quickest way to absorb all your unused cash, Im here. :)

Otherwise, I'll find a way.

You can also attempt to recruit me, but I highly doubt Ill join you without an easily recognizable benefit which I deem more suiting than the next.

Ciao.

Bell.

You can also attempt to recruit me, but I highly doubt Ill join you without an easily recognizable benefit which I deem more suiting than the next.

You should join an alliance before leaving beige and getting raided into the ground.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You should join an alliance before leaving beige and getting raided into the ground.

They say that in every game, though. And I can generally work my way around these things.

I won't join an alliance just for protection. In that case, Id make my own.

Im only interested in cash for now.

Im new to this game, but not this type of game. If you want to recruit me, I'll need a better reason.

Im new to this game, but not this type of game. If you want to recruit me, I'll need a better reason.

You want cash, so you should be recruited? That's not a very good sell on why alliances should want to recruit you. What do you offer in return for alliances competing to throw cash at you? What do you seek in an alliance? What are your interests?

c3Ct0v4.png

You want cash, so you should be recruited? That's not a very good sell on why alliances should want to recruit you. What do you offer in return for alliances competing to throw cash at you? What do you seek in an alliance? What are your interests?

I am not asking to be recruited. I was stating that I won't be recruited for something I can attain elsewhere.

I am asking for advise on a business venture.

IE: What are the most valuable resources?

Any traditional way that trades are conducted?

If you want to recruit me, I'll need a better reason.

I'm not recruiting you, just stating a fact. This game is in a tumultuous phase where the strong do what they want and the weak suffer as a result.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

psss bell join me in my study of nothing in the alliance ??? that don't exist. either way i have cash i need to get rid of

i'm a writer not a fighter.

à¸à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡Ê•â€¢Í¡á´¥â€¢Ê” à¸à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰ (that is supposed to look like a cute polar bear)

"you know what judge they say justice is blind i sure hope it ain't deaf." keeping the faith. Billy Joel

You don't seem to understand how this type of game works. However, I wish you luck and enjoyment with your short stay.

I don't think you understand what I understand. (O_o)

good luck with whatever the hell it is you're trying to do.

Thanks. :)

You will always relevant to me ;)

So aside from the fact that did not make any sense....

I wouldn't impersonate me too much. Anyone who knows me, knows I only use IRC as a last resort type of thing. ;)

Rats, I was looking forward to my sheep.

It sounded entertaining and I got bored. Here you are:

PicsArt_1401840421862_zpsdq9kz2il.jpg

On nice parchment even for a nice Bahackground. Enjoy.

(Edit: Fullsize)

Edited by Das Bell
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

You received the following errors:

You cannot delete your nation if you are the leader of an alliance. Make someone else leader or disband the alliance before you delete your nation.

Oh well. o/