This Ship Sucks

Chapsie

Don't commit to mergers if you can't handle compromise. If you then find out that it still ain't working out, leave quietly.

We thought that it was going well. Of course it was not so much not handling compromise, it was mainly conflicting attitude's and some of it being the lack of standing up towards the decisions being proposed on either side.

It's hard to see if you will get along with someone after just meeting them, especially if you have to work with them on a day to day basis. I guess our leadership strategies did not correspond well, and adjustments were not made easily so we decided to hop ship. I enjoy going public with something so cinematic, I just didn't realize all of the other shit was going to go down (bank, discord.etc).

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Its amazing all the boners Orbis has for Lordaeron. Yet again another thread turns into a Lordaeron shitposting thread.

No one is shitposting about Lordaeron here. Bhuto invoked your name (out of the blue) and I cleared up what he said was a joke.

It's not that deep.

Where do these rumors of Obsidian Order and/or Syndisphere splitting up come from?

I see it from people who I don't even recognize at all.

They're on to us...  :ph34r:

Its amazing all the boners Orbis has for Lordaeron. Yet again another thread turns into a Lordaeron shitposting thread.

99 percent of the time Lordaeron is mentioned, it's in a bad way, the other 1% is from Rose trying so hard to make it seem like you're not that bad. (But we all known the truth)

• Upvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

99 percent of the time Lordaeron is mentioned, it's in a bad way, the other 1% is from Rose trying so hard to make it seem like you're not that bad. (But we all known the truth)

Correction: that 1% becomes about 0.25% when you factor in Sketchy.
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

They're on to us...  :ph34r:

Lolwut.

I've had nothing but bad things to say about Lordaeron since it was made ayy.

XLL3z4T.gif

ah, backpedaling are we?

I don't know how you could interpret that post as backpedaling or throwing shade at your alliance. Lets stop making this thread about it. No one wants to. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Why did you make your shit public? Genuinely, wouldn't you want to kinda keep this all to yourselves?

I'm bored, and I enjoy dealing with shit. If there's no shit left, what have I to do?

EDIT: Hypothetical question, don't answer that.

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I was hopeful that we were united as one alliance

SndoXjI.png

Nkqzy5e.png

I can really feel the unity

Regardless, sad to see this happen and best of luck to everyone involved moving forward!

• Upvote 5

SndoXjI.png

Nkqzy5e.png

Regardless, sad to see this happen and best of luck to everyone involved moving forward!

Wow. This seems like the best place to end it. Edited by Queen M
  • Upvote 1

Lmao oh boy this was hilarious to see

Well I didn't see this! Wew. LAD

SndoXjI.png

Nkqzy5e.png

Bradley Davies, what comes after the comma in Park's message, if you don't mind me asking

• Upvote 2

Where do these rumors of Obsidian Order and/or Syndisphere splitting up come from?

I see it from people who I don't even recognize at all.

You're splitting?

I will await you lads courting me for the blessing of the wizard snek in the upcoming civil war.

os9LcJK.gif

You're splitting?

I will await you lads courting me for the blessing of the wizard snek in the upcoming civil war.

We already know I'm getting it. ^_^

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum.