This Ship Sucks

Chapsie

Its surprising that they couldn't work it out internally. Usually if gov is split, doesn't the answer go to no? Especially with the new merger going on?

Listen, we have been dealing with these issues and working them out for awhile. But it never got any better. So this is basically the rubber band breaking and the factor of "it's a game" coming through with the lot of us laughing on discord.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Having returned the bank, I can retract my condemnation from earlier. Deleting the discord though, was a bit rough.

But yeah, maybe it was but the Oblivion side of Obelisk is all on Slack anyway so no organization was lost. 

Just making light out of what ever the !@#$ happened there haha.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Well... Now all of that is sorted I suppose congratulations to Obelisk- the troublemakers weeded themselves out.

Condolences to TCW (don't trust those guys with bank access)

I've been terrified of accountability so much so that I never even taken money from the bank to rebuild my nation or anything of that sort. Now that sounds dumb, but it really shows that I wouldn't do any-- I don't need to explain myself since it'll be taken as a grain of salt anyway.

But as I said, the actions of my comrades are not the actions of my own.

I thought I should come and clear things up

Firstly, yes Obelisk government had some problems during the war on whether or not to join in with our allies. For the first war we had about 75% consensus to join and attack valyria  this 75% included me and prezy as well making it easier to decide to go to war. during the war we also had different strategies on organizing for the war which lead to other tensions. 

then when the next war came around we were split about 50/50 and were arguing whether or not we should join for our allies, since there were few slots left the pro-war side decided we weren't needed in the war and demilitarized back to normal time.

After that prezy and I attempted to patch the problems in our government and tensions in our government chats cooled down so I was hopeful that we were united as one alliance

when we decided to sign Polaris we had government chats with them and it seemed everyone liked them we then came back to our government and no one opposed it. so I assumed we were all in agreeance considering we had about 2 days to decide against it. I am personally sorry that our government fell apart and to comment on that whole dictator thing, I will say I did much more than Prezy did, not because I was bypassing him, but because he just simply wasn't as active. however, everything I did that remotely mattered would always be run by him. if we didn't agree on something we would talk about it between ourselves and then talk to lower government about it. I tried to include prezy whenever possible and felt that I did that. I am sorry that resplendent government felt they needed to stay quiet and I hope we can again be friends in the future.

~Best wishes,

Park

Edited by Park
  • Upvote 2

But yeah, maybe it was but the Oblivion side of Obelisk is all on Slack anyway so no organization was lost. 

Just making light out of what ever the !@#$ happened there haha.

our members were all on discord though

I have to apologize to Kylo Ren.  Lordaeron is, apparently, not in fact the worst alliance on Orbis

it's whatever the hell this shitshow is

I mean you have TCW who need Lordaeron to be worst :P (no offence please lol)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

when we decided to sign Polaris we had government chats with them and it seemed everyone liked them we then came back to our government and no one opposed it so I assumed.

It did not come back to the government, the fact that you didn't even include me in the chats made me want to leave in the first place.

I was not going to blindly follow you into everything, I think you are a nice guy park with some questionable decisions, especially with the Polaris treaty.

The only reason you gave me for the Polaris treaty was that you said the "Obsidian Order was going to split up" which was complete bullshit.

Otherwise i respect you for your effort into the alliance. Hopefully we can look past this in the future.

PS: Yes i am still going to be paying back the personal loan.

• Upvote 2

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35135

The Commonwealth of Resplendent Political Party

Turner

Julian Rederic Gray - Today at 1:44 AM
01/03 02:57 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They were successful in gathering intelligence about your nation.

Thanks dudes

• Upvote 2

Where do these rumors of Obsidian Order and/or Syndisphere splitting up come from?

I see it from people who I don't even recognize at all

No idea. You would have to ask Park about that one. He seems to always have information about stuff going around Orbis.

• Upvote 1

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35135

The Commonwealth of Resplendent Political Party

Turner

No idea. You would have to ask Park about that one. He seems to always have information about stuff going around Orbis.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Don't commit to mergers if you can't handle compromise. If you then find out that it still ain't working out, leave quietly.

My respect to those who left and made a mess on the way out has gone down a lot, just seems immature. If you need any help Obelisk, feel free to hit me up.

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.