Fortify

greatkitteh

Should cost 100 Steel or something. This would be an acceptable nerf that prevents someone from trying to "abuse" the move and make guarding treasures with spamming fortify expensive while not making it useless like it would be if it doesnt prevent beige.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Personally what mostly bothers me about Fortify, is the fact that you "fortify" against one particular opponent, but it doesn't affect your other wars. You'd think if you "fortified" your cities against one enemy nation, it would have an effect on other wars.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Should cost 100 Steel or something. This would be an acceptable nerf that prevents someone from trying to "abuse" the move and make guarding treasures with spamming fortify expensive while not making it useless like it would be if it doesnt prevent beige.

What about lower tier players? 

What about players who have tens of thousands of units of steel in their warchest? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

What about lower tier players? 

What about players who have tens of thousands of units of steel in their warchest? 

He could make it 1%, or whatever, of steel/gas/munitions. . .then again I would just shoot my shit to the bank - fortify - shoot it back to myself.

You could just fix the broken mechanic...

-signature removed for rules violation-