RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 32

Eva-Beatrice

5QsSckW.png

Ohayōgozaimasu and happy New Year, everyone! Welcome to episode 32 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus. This is a weekly news show where I sit down and tell you all there is to know about what's going on in Rokkenjima. This is our first show of 2017, so without further delay, let's get right into it!

From late December into early January, several new expansions were made as part of the Rokkenjima Territory Stabilization Program. In North America, three neighboring states were added to Rokkenjima's territory. Those being New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. As I predicted last show, this expansion has indeed connected Washington D.C. with the rest of Rokkenjima's American territory. All three states have been secured by law enforcement, and are now open to foreign visitors. Jeez, there are more and more places every month that I want to travel to. Rest in peace, my wallet.

Trenton, New Jersey

xCPzsG3.jpg

Delaware State House in Dover, Delaware

yf5dvgC.jpg

Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland

1YYLWdI.jpg

Construction of the mysterious "mega-city" has begun in southeastern Hokkaido. The Witch Council has yet to release any information regarding the city, yet it has left millions of people both intrigued and excited. The city is a trending topic on social media here in Rokkenjima as of late, with many saying they'll be purchasing plane tickets as soon as the opening date for the city is announced. I know I'll be there with the RNN crew on opening day, so expect a special edition of the Rokkenjima News Report whenever that may be! You mean you'll drag us there whether we like it or not? See? They share my excitement! *sigh*

Now onto our last topic for today. The situation at the former Swedish embassy here in Tokyo is still ongoing. The Witch Council has reported that they've still received no word from the Swedish government regarding the situation. The nearly 1,000 Swedish citizens being held in the embassy have begun losing hope, with many angered at their government's lack of action to retrieve them. The Witch Council has stated that if the situation continues on as it has, the Swedish will be accepted as Rokkenjiman citizens and peacefully integrated into Rokkenjima's society. Around the world, public and state opinion of Sweden has drastically worsened in many countries. In neighboring ally, the Meta Board, as well as here at home, support for Sweden among the public is at this point non-existent. Furthermore, the termination of relations with The Silver Bond has caused many to believe that Rokkenjima is on its way to creating its own sphere, a possibility that is becoming all the more likely.

That is all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Until next week, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 3

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I know you're excited. You're sighing of happiness, after all.

Solaris: "I can never win with you. Your adorableness is what kills me."

Edited by Featherine