Terminus Est declaration of War.

Prefontaine

I mean, it was okay when ts paid noir and arrgh to hit UPN in oktoberfest.

Noir at that time was protected by t$ and Rose. So Noir was not payed to hit UPN/DEIC

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

[stuff]

So here we are. You claim you're hitting TEst because we've bullied others, we didn't let that last more than 1 round except against Ace and Arrgh in the last year, even Arrgh didn't go very long after we sold down and fought. We never tried to hold anyone down. TFP held themselves down honestly, and GPA was mostly raiding though you could make arguments there, but they didn't matter in terms of spheres and hegemoney's. You also claim TEst was hit for revenge for Pantheon. Everything Pantheon has said, even as this war started, was that they didn't want revenge. There's also that whole you guys !@#$ about the 168 day war CB's and such, but as we've established there are a lot of hypocrites in your ranks and leadership. You claim TEst was hit because we were a wild card and a threat. We've always been a "wild card", a wild card you enjoyed working with on a few occasions but now that you've no actual threats, we're a threat? Kay. Some even claim that we were hit because I'm a smug prick, which is true. But here's why I'm smug as !@#$, because I am better than you because I put the game first.

[more stuff]

I have barely visited the government channels of t$ as of late, so I can't speak for my alliance. But as far as I know, t$ has hit you because:

1) A war with you was the only funny thing left in this Game.

2) The Pantheon thing. While I personaly respect your mercenary stance, we all knew sooner or later we would have to do something about it. On general principle.

3) Your alliance was harboring the last surviving whales in the game.

Now if you want my personal oppinion, I would have prefered this war to be less one-sided. Months ago I proposed my government a FA path based on completely destroy ParaCovenant into pieces so small that t$ could freely detach from the websphere and go on you 1-on-1 just for fun, without fear of external intromission. Unfortunately, I don't run things in my alliance at all, and there was a surprinsingly huge amount of people wanting to hit you due to point 1) or/and point 2) above.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1

Except that ParaCov and their friends didn't own Pantheon so it was more like murder for hire or exactly like murder for hire.

And? What's wong with doing merc jobs? Are you saying your way of life is in some way superior to mine? It's a job, wich gets me money, why I'm doing it is not my concern. We were offered money to do job, contractor's reasons were contractor's reasons. Our reason was money promised to us. Then when contractor halved our pay and delayed paying it, we hit our contractor. And I saw someone using us hitting them as an excuse to hit us wich makes even less sense.

And to that point, the norm is to go after people contracting mercenarys/assasins not mercs if name of contractor was already revealed, wich it was. Either way I don't need a reason to hti an alliance, that's the whole gimmick of our alliance, if there's profit, we're there, that's the only reason. You on other hand play this whole politics side of game and you do need a reason for doing stuff, wich you haven't given, and that makes you look bad. Others might not say it casue they are too afraid to speak up, sicne terror is pretty much only thign keeping you guys up. But I have nothing to lose and pride myself on blunt honesty when speaking, no beating around the bush, no lying to other people, my own friends and members especially.

Lastly if you have no idea what I'm talking about here, time to exit your little echochamber and learn for yourself what is happening in world around you, don't eat the shit they feed you. For those who do know what I'm talking about, you have become the monster you guys so desperatly try to pin on everyone around you, when it's really you who the monster is.

tvPWtuA.gif

2) would be acceptable if your FA gov make a deal with us that ending the war with Pantheon after 1 round would result in no revenge war resulting from it. 

tumblr_ma2s1pEBMD1ro2eu3o1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

And? What's wong with doing merc jobs? Are you saying your way of life is in some way superior to mine? It's a job, wich gets me money, why I'm doing it is not my concern. We were offered money to do job, contractor's reasons were contractor's reasons. Our reason was money promised to us. Then when contractor halved our pay and delayed paying it, we hit our contractor. And I saw someone using us hitting them as an excuse to hit us wich makes even less sense.

ng about, you have become the monster you guys so desperatly try to pin on everyone around you, when it's really you who the monster is.

All he's saying is fighting wars based on those reasons isn't a justifiable CB that puts you in the right. And guess what, he's right. You can fight for that reason, and hell I might even do it myself, but it is certainly not justifiable.

Though with how long your side plans to drag this out I recon we will have more fun poking lower tees along the way than you will keeping us down.

I've been mostly quiet since I don't see much sense in bickering in public. But RE this line in particular... not really. If you want to go Alpha go Alpha: don't pretend our coalition has decided to hold you down, just because, full stop. It has a lot more to do with the bargaining position you stated and the way you went about stating it than any decision anyone on our side made.

(At least as far as I know. But if I'm wrong feel to set me straight and I'll help you raise Hell over it. :P)

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

All he's saying is fighting wars based on those reasons isn't a justifiable CB that puts you in the right. And guess what, he's right. You can fight for that reason, and hell I might even do it myself, but it is certainly not justifiable.

And my whole point is that our whole alliance is based on not needing valid CB. Yours, however, isn't. And more imoprtantly you don't get to play saints when you drop to our level. And that's exaclty what TKR is doing right now. That and trolling and/or throwing wild accusations and insults. And by TKR I mean mostly Keyser and Sargun. Maybe I shouldn't generalise an alliance based on 2 of their representatives, or maybe they should choose represetatives that aren't minors. *shrugs*

tvPWtuA.gif

And my whole point is that our whole alliance is based on not needing valid CB. Yours, however, isn't. And more imoprtantly you don't get to play saints when you drop to our level. And that's exaclty what TKR is doing right now. That and trolling and/or throwing wild accusations and insults. And by TKR I mean mostly Keyser and Sargun. Maybe I shouldn't generalise an alliance based on 2 of their representatives, or maybe they should choose represetatives that aren't minors. *shrugs*

Im staying out of this one but....

Lol you took Sargent seriously

os9LcJK.gif

Im staying out of this one but....

Lol you took Sargent seriously

I tend to take everyone, and everything seriusly, unless they repeatedly prove to me that I shouldn't, I like to give people benefit of doubt. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

I choose the losing side whetever that means

By using logic, that obviously means that you always will lose because as you said, that you always chose the losing side then you always lose , by using logic of course. That's all that choosing such side brings.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I've been mostly quiet since I don't see much sense in bickering in public. But RE this line in particular... not really. If you want to go Alpha go Alpha: don't pretend our coalition has decided to hold you down, just because, full stop. It has a lot more to do with the bargaining position you stated and the way you went about stating it than any decision anyone on our side made.

(At least as far as I know. But if I'm wrong feel to set me straight and I'll help you raise Hell over it. :P)

I like how you use Alpha as a verb.  :wub:

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2) would be acceptable if your FA gov make a deal with us that ending the war with Pantheon after 1 round would result in no revenge war resulting from it. Secondly your stances of the 168 war and attacking someone based on a war declared months prior makes you very hypocritical. 3 was offered multiple times even in terms of war games with decided rules. A few alliances in your hege have stated you wanted less of a one sided fight but no one put the effort in and it boils down a combination of desperation to take as little damage as possible and fear of losing. Virtually any alliance would have likely lost to us 1v1 I understand that. There is a middle ground between that however that could have made things fun. Dog pipes aren't fun to win or lose. Though with how long your side plans to drag this out I recon we will have more fun poking lower tees along the way than you will keeping us down. To have fun there has to be a risk of losing. You guys simply didn't want that risk, and thus here we are.

I don't have the logs, but it was my impression at the time that the "no revenge war" meant we would not go after TEst right after concluding the ongoing global war. Not that we would never hit you. In any case in my previous message I was not pretending to say we hit you for "revenge". I was pretending to say that your hit on Pantheon raised a good amount of negative sentiment against TEst among our ranks. And you were able to taste a bit of it yourself in your embassy on our Forums in late november, so you were well aware of it.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I tend to take everyone, and everything seriusly, unless they repeatedly prove to me that I shouldn't, I like to give people benefit of doubt. :D

unjerking for a second here - whenever I'm on the pnw boards here, I'm in a persona. anything I say is just shitposting for the sake of it; there's really no substance to it, and is quite separate from who I am off the boards.  i appreciate what you're doing though :)

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png