Terminus Est declaration of War.

Prefontaine

Oh Pre, you poor abused soul. You still don't know yourself if it is 10v1 or 1050 v 150. They're not the same thing, though I can understand that math of difficult.

If 10 one member alliances declared on one 40 member alliance, is that 10v1 in your book? Or is it 10 vs 40? In the literal sense, both are correct, but lying with statistics is a time honoured tradition of the loser.

Just pick one, you're not "wrong" either way, but mixing them just makes you look like a child who ran out of toys to toss out of the pram.

Which is why I provided both the numbers of members in your sphere, and the number of alliances we're personally at war with. You poor simpleton. 

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Which is why I provided both the numbers of members in your sphere, and the number of alliances we're personally at war with. You poor simpleton.

Sure sure. I'd be on board with that, except you mix member count with alliance total with no actual separation, and use words like "nearly" when you mean "exactly".

Almost as if your justification smells of excrement, which would coincide with where it was pulled from.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

We could have taken you down with a lot less.

But then you wouldn't be the lovable cowards that you are! 

Also, Your alliance along with 2 others have already stated you wanted to 1v1 us but knew you stood no chance. We know you're afraid of us, that's the whole reason behind this war. That's you're CB. 

Sure sure. I'd be on board with that, except you mix member count with alliance total with no actual separation, and use words like "nearly" when you mean "exactly".

Almost as if your justification smells of excrement, which would coincide with where it was pulled from.

I'm sorry you can't understand simple concepts. 

scSqPGJ.gif

And crybabies will cry. I suggest sending a PM to Alex and asking to reduce defensive slots to 2 or 1.

Yes, me reporting exploiters is crying to the admin. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to to justify your exploit attempt. Hahaha..

scSqPGJ.gif

Yes, me reporting exploiters is crying to the admin. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to to justify your exploit attempt. Hahaha..

Yes it is crying because there was no exploit. Strategies that you cannot think of are not exploits, but nice try mate.

Do you want a free plane and tank rebuy for those "airstrike" exploits you suffere? xdxd

77oKn5K.png

As for whether the side needed any advantage, you can see that I couldn't even find a slot. ez win no re pls xdxd

Would have been good for the aggressors to have just been honest on that from the start instead of trying to make out it was somehow close.

We could have taken you down with a lot less, but it would have taken much longer. You like short wars, don't you?

Wouldn't allow you (well your troll leaders anyway) to scare all the hanger ons though would it. Hitting RW and Arrgh preemptively was also needed apparently (nothing new for TKR to hit RW when hitting someone else so no surprise I suppose). Attacking with this overwhelming nonsense doesn't make TKR and friends look strong of will, but simply weak. You seriously called the likes of the Commonwealth (among others) like you needed their help, you aware just how funny that is? With the previous wars I could understand, numbers are even enough and you need every bit of firepower... but here? Lol. 

Are you even aware of how much of a broken record you sound like now?

Could you just use your Mensa account mate? I get you're Spite or someone like that and want to troll but please, just get your real account in here and enough of this cowardice.

• Upvote 3

What was the exploit we used to beat you?

Twas an exploitation of the war system being almost entirely disabled, to gain an advantage in a war where the aggressors were already at a staggaring numerical advantage. Just a cheap shot that was unneccesary we are proud to be beaten.

Twas an exploitation of the war system being almost entirely disabled, to gain an advantage in a war where the aggressors were already at a staggaring numerical advantage. Just a cheap shot that was unneccesary we are proud to be beaten.

How did we use that advantage to beat you?

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Had the admin not acted you would've had a much easier time killing our top guys.

Also you killed like 18 of my planes one time. That was totally the tide turner. 

scSqPGJ.gif

According to Mensa you guys were going to do a surprise blitz. TKR/BK/Mensa, perhaps one or two more (if worried) would have likely then been enough. Instead there was a "spy blitz" of sorts while war was disabled and due to losing the element of surprise near every single bit of manpower, a hilarious amount, was called up to make up for it. Paperless can now claim that TKR and friends had to do their actions while retaliation against them was disabled and that TKR and friends was so scared they had to call everybody up to deal with a body much smaller, I mean you'd think Paperless had a million score considering how this has gone.

In short, don't listen to TKR or whoever told you to do the spy thing (leading to then calling everyone up) next time though I hope Admin doesn't do such a mistake again. It devalued your victory to nothing and embarrassed all the alliances involved on your side.

Edited by Rozalia

We could have taken you down with a lot less, but it would have taken much longer. You like short wars, don't you?

I don't really get you TKR guys. You guys call yourself the 'most honorable' alliance, but you guys attacked us after:

1 - Other alliances nuked several members of TEst. I personally ate 14 nukes and expended most of my warchest.

2 - Espionaging TEst to make us even weaker, and at a time where we couldn't respond due to OOC reasons.

3 - After getting half the game on board, with the target consisting of only 47 members.

Not only all that, but you also haven't posted an official DoW nor mentioned a valid CB other than 'we're scared of you guys.'

new_forum_sig_2.png

I don't really get you TKR guys. You guys call yourself the 'most honorable' alliance, but you guys attacked us after:

1 - Other alliances nuked several members of TEst. I personally ate 14 nukes and expended most of my warchest.

2 - Espionaging TEst to make us even weaker, and at a time where we couldn't respond due to OOC reasons.

3 - After getting half the game on board, with the target consisting of only 47 members.

Not only all that, but you also haven't posted an official DoW nor mentioned a valid CB other than 'we're scared of you guys.'

Does the fact that nobody at all has come to your defense, and half the alliances in the game have come in to hit you whether they were invited or not, clue you in at all as to what the CB is?

You sat at the sidelines taking shots at every easy target and committing to nothing. You grew to the most absurd heights despite having no real political power. So your infra gets shredded - That's what every alliance in this game deals with every 3 months, welcome to the party. You can't have a net worth of 1.5 billion per member any more, boo hoo.

Does the fact that nobody at all has come to your defense, and half the alliances in the game have come in to hit you whether they were invited or not, clue you in at all as to what the CB is?

You sat at the sidelines taking shots at every easy target and committing to nothing.

I am sure you have offered a lot to the game too. Considering how it is now in a standstill. But don't worry, we may join you if you beg.

Also, at some point, you have to decide what you want in TKR.

On the one hand, you ask for a sphere that could antagonize you and blame TEst, Roz Wei and Arrgh! for the recent wars with the nuke bloc, Valyria, etc. which had as a result weakening such "future rivals".

On the other hand, you just attack paperless, stating that paperless can BECOME exactly this antagonist you are asking for, and your CB is "hitting before getting hit".

So, which is it?

• Upvote 1

Arrgh.png

You sat at the sidelines taking shots at every easy target and committing to nothing. You grew to the most absurd heights despite having no real political power. So your infra gets shredded - That's what every alliance in this game deals with every 3 months, welcome to the party. You can't have a net worth of 1.5 billion per member any more, boo hoo.

You know, it does suck getting beaten in a war. In the end, though, I can take pride knowing I'm part of a small band of 47 other players who were so good that we scared over half the game into hitting us together.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Didn't realize TKR and co got to decide how large nations were allowed to build. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Didn't realize TKR and co got to decide how large nations were allowed to build. 

Not that I have a dog in this particular drama bout, but didn't you claim Pantheon/GPA's nations got too fat and you're currently dictating what The Fighting Pacifists can do (Is that still going on, the 'occupied' stuff)?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lol if you expect people to believe the likes of the Commonwealth (and others) attacked because of that. Its hilarious and shows how embarrassing it all is. They attacked because they were told to and nothing more.

TKR, defender of Valyria and Alpha. Whats that? Valyria got randomly torn apart to the point of disbandment by TKR's friends and TKR did nothing? Whats that? Alpha is next in line for a beating from TKR and friends. Is that the reason TKR will be going with as a final answer now by the way? Bit too late I'm afraid as you should have such a reason ready at the time of the war and not many days later.