Terminus Est declaration of War.

Prefontaine

>implying we failed.

>implying you know what we want.

You're so cute I could pinch your cheeks. 

I seem to recall the last time TEst dogpiled Alpha, you were implying we failed. By those standards, yes, you have failed your alliance. 

I don't know what you want, but I can say generally most people don't take well to getting 4v1ed. Literally half of your alliance ran from being 4v1ed under the assumption TEst wouldn't be in that situation. 

But please. Go on. You are making my case. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I seem to recall the last time TEst dogpiled Alpha, you were implying we failed. By those standards, yes, you have failed your alliance. 

I don't know what you want, but I can say generally most people don't take well to getting 4v1ed. Literally half of your alliance ran from being 4v1ed under the assumption TEst wouldn't be in that situation. 

But please. Go on. You are making my case. 

miss-the-point.png

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I wonder how many times we can use that gif in this thread.

Depends if folks use it appropriately or if they just add it in for the sake of it. 

pic

noice

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

• Wiki Mod

EDIT: Also now tS and Alpha are fighting on the same side of a war. Just call me the match maker. 

You should have to pay reps for this. Also we need to dow alpha again.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

That'll be $10,000,000,000 in reps instead, thank you.

We did 10B in damages to TKR's ego.

Independence-Day-Will-Smith-and-Jeff-Gol

You should have to pay reps for this. Also we need to dow alpha again.

But then you'd need to add a third row for alliance sides on the wiki. Currently they're on your side. If you attack them that would put them on a third unknown side.

scSqPGJ.gif

• Wiki Mod

But then you'd need to add a third row for alliance sides on the wiki. Currently they're on your side. If you attack them that would put them on a third unknown side.

Would take 30 seconds. Which I'm willing to waste to see alpha rolled again.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

TKR really knows how to pick em.

OOC attack

Oh hey Kylo, couldn't stay out of the spotlight for a more than few seconds with out trying to stir up problems and look for attention?

Still waiting for you to debate me like you promised, must be that all the shit you speak has no solid base.   

• Upvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Lets keep the shitposting classy guys, 

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Oh hey Kylo, couldn't stay out of the spotlight for a more than few seconds with out trying to stir up problems and look for attention?

Still waiting for you to debate me like you promised, must be that all the shit you speak has no solid base.   

Shit never has a solid base without a balanced diet. Kylo you need to lay of the shit you eat.

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.