Terminus Est declaration of War.

Prefontaine

Terminus Est also declares war on Rose, so that idiot Hades' war map is correct.

This honestly made my night. Well played.

• Upvote 5

I'm not aware of anyone being mad that anyone sat out. Mind clueing me in on that one? 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I'm not aware of anyone being mad that anyone sat out. Mind clueing me in on that one? 

Sworn to secrecy on that one mate, you weren't in the logs so it's not surprising you don't know. 

EDIT: Also now tS and Alpha are fighting on the same side of a war. Just call me the match maker. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Sworn to secrecy on that one mate, you weren't in the logs so it's not surprising you don't know. 

EDIT: Also now tS and Alpha are fighting on the same side of a war. Just call me the match maker. 

Gotcha

Gonna take the time to point out the obvious. More than likely blowing hot air with this one. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

Pre is trying to make the list of opposing alliances on the wiki longer

Holy shit.  He could go for setting a record with that.

And it'll be glorious for when peace comes, because I'm sure some alliance will be left out to fend for themselves, haha.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Holy shit.  He could go for setting a record with that.

And it'll be glorious for when peace comes, because I'm sure some alliance will be left out to fend for themselves, haha.

And the true enemy of the war has been revealed, the wiki. 

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

Incoming DOW on some small alliance that can't even declare war to a single TEst nation and at the end of the war they ask 100M of war reparations.

We're already fighting TKR.

D1WlWGY.gif

Edited by Kayser
  • Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

I did subtly warn you of this after the Silent War that this would happen. Now, I know you think I'm a crazed, tin-foil-hat-wearing mad man, but I offer you advise once again: 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/blog/217/entry-815-why-the-paperless-bloc-failed/

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I did subtly warn you of this after the Silent War that this would happen. Now, I know you think I'm a crazed, tin-foil-hat-wearing mad man, but I offer you advise once again: 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/blog/217/entry-815-why-the-paperless-bloc-failed/

>implying we failed.

>implying you know what we want.

You're so cute I could pinch your cheeks. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif