Not quite as Wild as it could be, but still great

Rozalia

da fuk?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1Hj83hK.gif

Additionally, you have looted 8.41% of your opponent's alliance bank, taking: $42,286,145, 1,084 Coal, 2,498 Oil, 2,865 Uranium, 2,029 Iron, 902 Bauxite, 488 Lead, 13,462 Gasoline, 14,220 Munitions, 14,643 Steel, 6,583 Aluminum, and 62,397 Food.

tours over boyo. time to lay down and rot

Edited by Glorious Leader Abdul
  • Upvote 1

Additionally, you have looted 8.41% of your opponent's alliance bank, taking: $42,286,145, 1,084 Coal, 2,498 Oil, 2,865 Uranium, 2,029 Iron, 902 Bauxite, 488 Lead, 13,462 Gasoline, 14,220 Munitions, 14,643 Steel, 6,583 Aluminum, and 62,397 Food.

tours over boyo. time to lay down and rot

Thanks mate. Appreciated.

tl;dr the gameplay sucks but the art/theme are great

I approve of this message of discussing JRPGs

You got it mate, thanks.

• Upvote 2

Look at this folks: The fine and upstanding nations of Orbis being swarmed by boat people and the globalist cuck king Rozalia is the one sending them! Sad!

It seems like all the progressives recently got that message or something. The Roz is quite used to being called mean words and is thus quite immune to them. So don't worry about me mate. Happy!

Mate.

Mate?

Edited by Rozalia

It seems like all the progressives recently got that message or something. The Roz is quite used to being called mean words and is thus quite immune to them. So don't worry about me mate. Happy!

Mate?

Me thinks.. instead of mate, maybe lass wouldve been more acceptable?

Who is Virginia's love interests out of the bunch?

They don't as the OP states really go into it as I think they wanted to avoid that defining the character/being a big focus. There are 3 people fans like to say and I'll list them below.

Ff92I4j.jpg

Some people take Jet's helping a couple of times as "totally love" but I see it as simply the idea that actually being with people (lone wolf and all that before) meant he stopped being as big a arsehole. Also considering one of the antagonists mocks her for it (her inexperience leading her to put herself, and thus also her allies in danger) and Virginia overcomes it later, I think it was just supposed to serve as development for both characters and not some love thing.

If by bunch you mean the party members then certainly he'd be the closest. Gallows is... no. While Clive is married and one part of the game involves him being immune to a villain's charms due to being married.

jbwW2G3.pngoHDJOhO.jpg

If you can't guess this is a total heroxvillain pairing that some people like because they like Janus. Virginia hates his guts, he treats her worst out of all the antagonists and at point says something to the effect that he was looking forward to hearing her scream when he stabs her. Some people like to believe in those sort of psycho pairings. 

KjfRvMW.jpg9q4u7Xk.png

Maya is Virginia's rival and the one with the strongest case to me, in fact I'd say the only case. Helps in Virginia's development and one of the scenes at the end where Virginia slaps her (makes sense in context) gives you a certain vibe. Worth noting they are also linked via surname and design. Maya's orange outfit is clearly supposed to be a nod to Jane Maxwell from WA1, Maxwell being Virginia's surname. 

In addition there is two pieces of artwork which went up for Valentine's day and White day (east Asian thing where those who received gifts on Valentine's give gifts to who gave them a gift). It shows WA1-4 but I cut the WA3 parts out. It shows Maya (in her normal clothes) presenting Virginia with a gift on Valentines, and then on White day Virginia seems to be gifting Maya.

Normally these sort of artworks would mean nothing but they were posted on a Japanese site which is ran by Sony (who own the rights to Wild Arms). As such people take it more seriously, official like.

Edited by Rozalia