Beiged Applicants Loot Bank

hadesflames

What were you doing (or trying to do): Looking at AA bank

What happened (describe thoroughly please): If an applicant loses a war, the bank of the AA they are a mere applicant to gets looted.

Link to page: Unnecessary

Any other relevant information: N/A

Screenshot: (if available) http://i.imgur.com/MCPtZtH.png

All of those loots are against applicants. None were members when they had were declared on them, or indeed at any point in time. Bank was looted anyway.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

• Administrators

That isn't what's supposed to happen, I'll check it out. Probably something I overlooked when re-writing looting.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

What were you doing (or trying to do): Looking at AA bank

What happened (describe thoroughly please): If an applicant loses a war, the bank of the AA they are a mere applicant to gets looted.

Link to page: Unnecessary

Any other relevant information: N/A

Screenshot: (if available) http://i.imgur.com/MCPtZtH.png

All of those loots are against applicants. None were members when they had were declared on them, or indeed at any point in time. Bank was looted anyway.

Alex, this was just brought to my attention too. someone had ongoing raids against a nation when that nation then applied to become a member to my alliance. They are still an applicant and my alliance's bank show payouts to the people who beiged him. I reinterate, the applicant had raids ongoing on them BEFORE they applied to become an member... the applicant is still just an applicant

• Administrators

will the looted alliances get their looted money and resources back when this is fixed?

Probably not, unless it's a really significant amount.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

If you dont want applicants draining your bank. kick them.

1 - An applicant can get attacked before we can boot. Then the bank gets looted even after we kick because the loot comes from AA they were in when attacked, not when defeated.

2 - I can't wait to abuse this bug by sending people to apply to SK so we can loot your bank. I reported it, so I'll be immune. Oh, no you probably don't like that right? Right. It's a bug. Piss off.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

will the looted alliances get their looted money and resources back when this is fixed?

Probably not, unless it's a really significant amount.

Damn, I was going to use this on Bubblegum's bank if it was an intended change.

• Administrators

Define significant. 

Make your case. If you can convince me it's a significant amount, I would be willing to return the resources. But generally alliance bank loot is very little, and nothing that will be missed by a large alliance.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Make your case. If you can convince me it's a significant amount, I would be willing to return the resources. But generally alliance bank loot is very little, and nothing that will be missed by a large alliance.

I lost 1.3 million dollars to this. With 1.3 million dollars, I could have bought 1.04 million soldiers. Are 1.04 million soldiers insignificant? I think not!

• Administrators

I lost 1.3 million dollars to this. With 1.3 million dollars, I could have bought 1.04 million soldiers. Are 1.04 million soldiers insignificant? I think not!

Compared to your bank contents, we're looking at 0.063778639% or so. Which, in my opinion, is not very significant.

• Upvote 3

Forums Rules | Game Link

You really are the densest admin I've ever seen.

Well, I saw one worse before. That game is dead.

Alex can you now modify our bank upwards a significant, and undisclosed, amount to undo the significant damage you did by revealing our bank holdings? Thanks in advance.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Compared to your bank contents, we're looking at 0.063778639% or so. Which, in my opinion, is not very significant.

errr @alex posting private info is not good though :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Lmfao that's gold

That is some of the funniest shit I've seen in some time now.....thanks Alex for making my day.....and this war, a little enjoyable!

X4EfkAB.png