Old FA vs Current FA

Jodo

For TEst:

I like the idea of paperless, it's nice to have paperless alliances in this game, it's an interesting variant, but you can't complain on how things are going

"Oh shit Syndisphere declared war on us, what we can do?"

"Who is trying to oppose the Syndispehre?"

"SK and Valyria"

"Ask for help"

"They said no because we just rolled them"

"Uh, right..."

"Who can counter spy and help us?"

"Alpha and Fark"

"Ask for help"

"They said no because we just rolled them"

"Uh, right..."

"We should ask to GPA"

"We can't, GPA is dead"

"Why?"

"Ehm... we rolled them"

"Uh, right..."

"Why they did?"

"Because if they don't stop us we roll everyone and they have no rivals"

"Uh, right..."

For everyone outside Syndisphere:

Git gud and work together, you can be better but if you don't try you will never understand it.

Check the treaty web, NPO, VE, UPN, SK, Acadia, Polaris, Valyria, Roz Wei, Arrgh, TEst, NK, Apha, Fark, Valkyrie, Lordaeron, GCB, WTF, OoS, HBE, TBE, NW, TFP, Vox Populi, do you realize how much potential you have? Put all that shit together and git gud, if you can do it you're scary as !@#$ for us, you only lose when you stop trying.

Also alliances like Mensa and Rose would be happy to change side to balance the strength if you are not enough, but only if you git gud because they're not masochists, what everyone want to see is 2 or more sides who fight to see who is better, not one side that has to lower its level because the other side is unable to do better.

That is what Roz, and me to a degree were telling Pre. But at least we ahd fun while waging wars. Have no regrets there. And yeah they refused, but they know very well they are next in line to get rolled.

Check the treaty web. Alright. Arrgh, RW, TEst, VE, NPO, Acadia, a farm for the enemy, a farm for the enemy, a farm for the enemy, a farm for the enemy, a farm for the enemy, the Nuke block that before the change did more damge to their allys by beigning dangerous opponents (altough now nukes can be usefull in wars, since the whole beige flaw was fixed). Yeah not happening, Yoru side still has more people, more score, and really important part, LARGE HORD of resoruces, money, experience working together, and activity and motivation. + your side has all those nice farms you can hit to get instant money in war. I mean, GCB, WTF; HBE, TBE, NW, VP and others listed there are some of my go to peopel when I'm losing, hit one of their guys and get instant money and rebuild midwar.

tvPWtuA.gif

Want an example? My nation is 197 days old and I have 13 cities and 4 projects, I make over 2.3M a day now that I am at max military + resources, your nation has 7 cities and 1 project even if your nation is 440 days old, do you know the difference? In one day I can pay a new city for a small player, a new player that will join because someone has worked to recruit him, he will stay because someone has worked to have a community with so many things to do besides play the game, he will fight good because someone has worked to make things easy for him, he will grow because someone teached him how to do it in the best way, he will grow and pay a new city to another player, and over and over and over again, this is how you git gud and how you create numbers.

"We don't have numbers" well, guess why.

Yes/No. You need resroces to do that wich losing side doesnt' have, they need to rebuild their own citys, and people tend to leave ass soon as they get rolled. Also a major downside of buying citys and infra for other peopel is spoiling them. They have higer ineptness and chance toragequit first time they get rolled. I rose quite quickly myself, by myself. My nation at 180 days had around 10 citys, and I was alredy over top 10s various categories. I took 1 loan, just for fun of it. And I bought my 16 citys without and grants of loans by my hard earned money. (For 16th i did get a grant of around 40% of it's actual cost). We don't have numbers since all people leave for yoru sphere, regardless how much moeny we spend on them once they see they get rolled too much. Just look at TI. How many peopel went over there willingly giving massive amount of money to syndosphere just to have some safety and easy money, aka pixel hugging. You talk a lot, yet you know nothing. This is hopefully my last response to you in this thread.

tvPWtuA.gif

No. Going paperless is another option, but a bit if a mixed bag.

Or, signing a few and building paperless ties with others is another idea.

Trying to build a small bloc is another, but historically hasn't seen the best results.

Building a strong relationship with a community in the current hegemoney can go a long way in helping an alliance build the influence and gravity it needs to see changes in the meta of the game. It just takes time.

My main point being that Kylo's pessimistic outlook isn't doing him any favors. It can happen, but probably not the way or in the time frame most people are imagining.

The Syndicate and our classical allies have never been certain we'd come out on the other end of a war victorious, until recently anyway, and we have taken hard losses and long chances to eek out a prominent position.

We're not indomitable though. And I think it's just !@#$ weird that we're the ones who have to keep making that point over and over and over again.

As tempting as it sounds, it's still a no for some of us. Can you imagine Arrgh signign treaty with one of alliances in TKR sphere? Not only would do us no good, and force us in wars not of our choosing (not that I mind a good war) but it'll aslo make more than half game off limits for raiding. And what's the point of playing PnW then? There is also another model. You guys keep to yourselfs, and we keep to ourselfs. You guys sing about peace and love, and rest of us have our own wars. Covenant vs GoT sphere. Paperless serving as mercenarys. You guys are free to be bored at top. Noone wants to play with people who always have to win.

tvPWtuA.gif

I know only one thing: If you always blame others and never focus on what *YOU* can do to change the situation, you never will accomplish anything. In the best case scenario, you will be handed a victory by chance or mercy, since you couldn't get off your lazy asses and do something about it.

I already explained to you how you can git gud, but you didn't listen.

(1) kick out incompetent management

(2) if the management is not cooperating, split off

(3) invite new people, retain existing people, develop your nations

(4) wait for a meltdown on the opposing side or try to manufacture it somehow

Failing at all of this, you can always challenge Mensa HQ to a pre-arranged 1v1 duel without allies (or we can let you have a few more alliances). Just let us know and we can agree on what would be a fair fight. :*

That's the thing. They tried to do. They failed. They tried again. They faield. I think at this point Kylo is the only one still trying. Also a big factor, alliances like Arrgh or TEst have little to zero interest in joining any such coalition. They want to count and depend on us, but we can't do the same with them. Plus this whole game of thrones game is boring. Talks, politics, waht you can and can't do. Meh. Sail the seven seas I say. Do what you want and give 0 !@#$ to what people want or expect out of you.

tvPWtuA.gif

Exactly, you guys have a strong links among your core groups, and each of these links also contain a significant amount of strength.  It's very true that more could have been done, or could be done, to foster a cooperation between our side, to make NPO/tC/VE as close as MenSyn, or Voltr-OOSyndisphere, but at this point, strength on our side is basically tapped out.  In order to try and "dominate", we'd probably have to move to your sphere and co-opt those other alliances, all of which you have probably been good too, treated well, and have warm relations with, making it really difficult to poach.  And the question is, as soon as we start making some treaties, will we get rolled?

If we need to get to the point where we are going to start being friendly with everyone, we can just simply join your sphere for real.

Of course, thats not really how it works.  People get bored, and its been shown that both sides are more than willing to use weak or non-existent CB's for war, which is fine, but it also means that as soon as any core group from the syndisphere feels like we may be becoming a threat, we'll get rolled.  Even if your bloc implodes, I cannot see anything to break OOSyndisphere short of a massive leadership change, you guys are just too good friends, and you control too much NS.

I didn't even include Guardian in my numbers average (sorry, I forgot about them :[ ), which means that the OO/Syndicate/Guardian/Mensa Core Group is ~913K, which is just under 30% of all the NS for all alliances in the game.  That's pretty insane and well earned.  The total combined NS for NPO/VE/tC/Polaris is just above 14% of all the alliances.

Syndisphere as a whole just shy of 50% in terms of the total strength of all alliances.  In order to compete for dominance, we'd have to unite every other non-TS aligned alliance against you, nearly impossible or try and cause your bloc to implode by you allowing us to break your bloc apart, after which we would need to poach at least 15% of the other alliances that break from you due  to remain competitive.  Otherwise, its just another curb stomp.

Oooh, can we join and be the MIGs!?  We should make a Mutual Enmity Pact (MEP).  The treaty simply binds the Top Gun signatories and the MIGs! to only engage each other in the event of global, multi-alliance war, and we agree to defend each other from all outside parties that wish to ruin our battle royal in the sky.

There were multiple times when the other side had treaties with the main core alliances that make up Syndisphere. Every time that happened, they have always went full retard and destroyed those relationships with plots that have been foiled. So even if it was allowed, the other side wouldn't allow it for themselves.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

There were multiple times when the other side had treaties with the main core alliances that make up Syndisphere. Every time that happened, they have always went full retard and destroyed those relationships with plots that have been foiled. So even if it was allowed, the other side wouldn't allow it for themselves.

You're definitely not wrong, and the fact that such things happened are a testament to incompetency on our side.  Instead of thinking long-term a lot of alliance leaders tried to gain short term advantages.

This being said, it was also a different time, a time when our alliances were competitive to yours at least.  When Rose, UPN, VE were at the top of their game, and at the top of the alliance rankings.  Our leaders decided to destroy relationships with plots because they thought they could take Syndisphere in a fight.  Obviously, we were wrong.

Now, the question is what to do moving forward from now.  We can't catch you anymore, unless you let us catch you, is the point I'm making.  If you don't want to let us catch you, then it's just going to be curbstomp after curbstomp until our side just stops playing, or someone gets ambitious in your camp and tries to upset the order of things by breaking up your bloc.

Just a disclaimer, I'm definitely not speaking for the NPO on this issue nor do I have any idea where our FA guys and our Emperor want to take the NPO. I'm speaking for myself, a person who considers himself part of the opposition.  Not because I don't like you guys or anything, many of you guys are pretty awesome and I've always had great war conversations with you all, but simply because I've always been part of an alliance who has fought Syndisphere in the past.

Our leaders decided to destroy relationships with plots because they thought they could take Syndisphere in a fight.  Obviously, we were wrong.

Not applicable, apparently.
Edited by ComradeMilton

GICjEwp.gif

Where is the real Eumir and what have you done with him?

Untitled.png

If more people in Syndosphere felt like that. But they'd just have safety of top and no opposition.

As you said before, !@#$ Syndisphere. Leave them be and let them rot at the top. Why isn't there a GoT vs NPO, or whatever the !@#$, matchup going on? Or is "The Divided" too incompetent to pull that off too.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

As you said before, !@#$ Syndisphere. Leave them be and let them rot at the top. Why isn't there a GoT vs NPO, or whatever the !@#$, matchup going on? Or is "The Divided" too incompetent to pull that off too.

Paperless tried, look what happen

As for your second point, GoT is dead and none of them have any beef with each other (yet) to warrant full blown war

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

SK vs NPO would be kind of amusing, can they even attack each other?

tvPWtuA.gif

Paperless tried, look what happen

As for your second point, GoT is dead and none of them have any beef with each other (yet) to warrant full blown war

Yeah Paperless hit one of the alliances in it and got clapped.

None of the Syndisphere alliances have any beef with each other (yet) to warrant a full blown war.

Lxr4VfE.png

I can.

I want to declare war to you just because the infra and land in your cities triggers my autism.

City 1: 847.34 infra - 1,020.00 land

City 2: 1,194.35 infra - 1,270.00 land

City 3: 893.55 infra - 1,570.00 land

City 4: 1,195.36 infra - 1,972.00 land

City 5: 1,191.76 infra - 2,582.00 land

City 6: 1,192.82 infra - 1,900.00 land

City 7: 1,172.16 infra - 2,020.00 land

City 8: 1,193.15 infra - 1,200.00 land

WTF is wrong with you? Pls fix this.

I want to declare war to you just because the infra and land in your cities triggers my autism.

City 1: 847.34 infra - 1,020.00 land

City 2: 1,194.35 infra - 1,270.00 land

City 3: 893.55 infra - 1,570.00 land

City 4: 1,195.36 infra - 1,972.00 land

City 5: 1,191.76 infra - 2,582.00 land

City 6: 1,192.82 infra - 1,900.00 land

City 7: 1,172.16 infra - 2,020.00 land

City 8: 1,193.15 infra - 1,200.00 land

WTF is wrong with you? Pls fix this.

That was me going on a few anti-raid wars

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

That doesn't excuse the land

That was me being a resource and food producer before NPO told me that was stupid

Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-