Rising Tides Invites You!

Goldberg

Hi there,

I would like to invite you to join Rising Tides, an up and coming Blue color alliance. Rising Tides has much more to offer than other alliances. We offer a Government & a Community that makes sure you are not raided and your nation is growing the right way. We want your nation to grow the way you want. We give you advice on how to build your nation and defend against other nations in times of war. We aren’t like other major alliances because, Rising Tides has huge plans for this alliance and you. We may be new but we have a lot to offer. I want your nation to grow. Since we are an new alliance if you join you will have a huge impact on our future.

Most importantly, Rising Tides is a new alliance with tremendous opportunity for growth. You won’t be treated as another body to fill the Trenches - unlike the top 10 alliances all members are important parts of the RT family, and have far greater influence on the alliance, and opportunity for advancement, than anywhere else. If you want to build on your own and be used as a tool for someone else’s ambition, this isn’t the alliance for you. If you want to be apart of a movement, and become one of the next big leaders of Politics and War, then you have found your home.

How you Can benefit;

- City Grants up to city 4

- Protection Against Raiders

- $500,000 joining bonus

- A Government that cares for its members

- Active Forums

- Interest Free Loans!

- Extremely Low Taxes!

However, if you feel that RT isn't for you, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you are happy with the alliance you chose.

If you would like to join RT, then I think you made the right choice. Getting the process of joining started is easy. Just follow these steps:

-- [https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3973]Joinour Alliance in Game[/url]

-- [http://risingtidespw.createaforum.com/membership-admission/]Applyon our Forums[/url]

Hope to see you in Rising Tides!

~Goldberg